Locker question...

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I know there are lockers at the 4 parks - I used them one time in February, but I just stored stuff and got it when I was leaving for the day.

This time I'd like to be able to store my bag with my "costume" for the Halloween Party (along with a gift I'm bringing for my friends so they don't have to walk about with it), get my "costume" out to change into it, then store my "day clothes" for the party.

Can I do this all on one locker rental? I've tried to look and all I see is "Day Lockers" but no indication if it's ONE lock/open cycle or if you can be in and out of it several times during the day.

Thanks.

I know there are lockers at the 4 parks - I used them one time in February, but I just stored stuff and got it when I was leaving for the day.

This time I'd like to be able to store my bag with my "costume" for the Halloween Party (along with a gift I'm bringing for my friends so they don't have to walk about with it), get my "costume" out to change into it, then store my "day clothes" for the party.

Can I do this all on one locker rental? I've tried to look and all I see is "Day Lockers" but no indication if it's ONE lock/open cycle or if you can be in and out of it several times during the day.

Thanks.
You have in/out access for the complete park day. Just remember to clear it out at the end of the night.

Thanks.
Yep! I just did this exact thing last week.

A side note - I’m assuming the gift is not wrapped as security would want it opened when you go through.

A side note - I’m assuming the gift is not wrapped as security would want it opened when you go through.

I'm assuming they will open it before we go in. At any rate it is bubble wrap and a gift bag.

Side question .... Will there be a spot to put my backpack when I go on a ride?

Or do i need to put the backpack in a locker?

Side question .... Will there be a spot to put my backpack when I go on a ride?

Or do i need to put the backpack in a locker?

I always take a backpack and on most rides just stick it on the floor. On thrill rides I just stick one of my feet through the strap. A few rides like dinosaur and star tour have a place to hang it or stick it under the seat. But I’ve never had an issue taking it on any ride.

You have in/out access for the complete park day. Just remember to clear it out at the end of the night.
How long do you have after park close to get your stuff out of the locker? I was planning on using one during MNSSHP, and we are going to watch the 12am Hocus Pocus show so I was worried I'd get locked out of my locker or something.

I've done exactly this many times and specifically for MNSSHP and it worked out beautifully! My only small advice is that I changed in the bathrooms, and the bathrooms to the lockers and back was sort of a small trek but easily done, but maybe plan in a few extra minutes for that. I got the biggest locker and it really worked out great. Being able to go in and out all day is a wonderful feature too. I think you have a great plan in place! I also watched the midnight show and cleared out my locker after that with no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter