London/Paris Add-On at Disneyland Paris

$3213 for 3 people for 3days/2nights at Disneyland Paris. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel, includes transportation to the hotel on arrival and to airport on departure. Also includes special VIP tickets that are apparently more VIP than the normal ones you can buy. Hope this helps!

$3213 for 3 people for 3days/2nights at Disneyland Paris. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel, includes transportation to the hotel on arrival and to airport on departure. Also includes special VIP tickets that are apparently more VIP than the normal ones you can buy. Hope this helps!

Surprisingly, that's not as high as I expected. When I priced it out the the Disneyland website, the price for 3 people for 3 nights/2 days at the Disneyland Hotel was $2700-3200, depending on day of arrival. And that doesn't include transfers (not to mention the VIP FP!) I think DLP is just expensive regardless!

I love Paris and have been going about every other year for the past 10 years. What started it all was the ABD Flavors of France trip!
Every time I go I visit Disneyland Paris for at least a day. The first time we went was on an extension with our ABD trip and it was fabulous. There were other folks from our trip that extended as well and we hung out with them at the parks. If I remember correctly there were benefits from being on an ABD extension, like amazing fast passes better than those you get in the park and some other little treats. Not sure if they are still doing that. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter