Long term parking At Bradley Int'l

KristinU,

Travelers employees get a discount at Piccolo, Avistar, and Executive Valet. The rate is $30/week for Piccolo and Avistar. Executive is a little less. You can still pick up the coupons at Travel Services on 2GS. If you are the Kristin U. who works in RMIS then you know where to go. BTW I am just 2 floors up from you on 7MN!

Yeah, the State DOT will probably mess up the new Bradley. They were the ones who got rid of the monorail, remember that?!

KristinU,

Travelers employees get a discount at Piccolo, Avistar, and Executive Valet. The rate is $30/week for Piccolo and Avistar. Executive is a little less. You can still pick up the coupons at Travel Services on 2GS. If you are the Kristin U. who works in RMIS then you know where to go. BTW I am just 2 floors up from you on 7MN!

Yeah, the State DOT will probably mess up the new Bradley. They were the ones who got rid of the monorail, remember that?!

I can't find a website for Piccolo's does anyone have any info or a phone #

Sherrie,

Here's a list of phone numbers for offsite parking facilities at Bradley. I found it on Bradley's web site.

Off Airport Parking

Avistar 860-627-7555
Budget Valet Parking 860-668-4049
Executive Valet Parking 860-668-5272
Park Plaza 860-623-8898
Park Shuttle & Fly 860-627-0678
Piccolo's Bradley Air Parking 860-623-0228
Roncari Express Valet Parking 860-627-8201
VIP Economy Valet 860-623-4993
West Side Airport Parking 860-653-7667

Thank You Shannon, I looked there and didn't see it. Just what I was looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter