Looking for a super easy caramel or fudge recipe

The easiest fudge recipe I have ever found is the one on the kraft marshmallow jar, It is simple and always comes out good, That is the one I use every year when I make my christmas cookies and candy I make chocolate and peanut butter it is very good

On the back of the can there is a fudge recipe that IS THE EASIEST ONE IN THE WORLD..I make it every year at Christmas time..if you can't find it let me know and I wil post it here..got to find it its with all my other Christmas recipes..Marianne PS it is the most declious tasting one also...:earsgirl: :wave:

Did you find it? It sounds like you did..let me know..Marianne

Originally posted by bunnymkc
Did you find it? It sounds like you did..let me know..Marianne

I'll have to go to the store and get some but I have to get some for my bon bon's so I'll make sure to look at the back of the can. If it's not there for some reason I'll pm ya. :)

18 oz of semi-sweet choc chips.1(14oz) SCmilk...dash of salt..1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts..1 1/2 tsp vanilla..over low heat melt chips with SCmilk & salt..Remove from heat; sir in nuts (I usally don't add nuts cause I don't like them!) & vanilla..spread evenly into a wax paper lined 8 or 9 inch pan..chill 2 hrs or until firm..turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares..store loosely covered at room temp...you could also microwae the first 3 ingredients but if you microwave it too long you could BURN THE choc..I always cook it on top of the stove cause I HATE BURNED CHOC...ENJOY Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Easy carmel recipe...........

Take one can sweetend condenst milk. Place it in a pan of water so water is several inches over the top of the can. Make sure water completely covers the can at all times. Boil 3 hours. Cool completely and open the can.

Makes a great soft carmel. really rich and yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter