Looking for bride/groom who were in parade car on 11/11/09 at MK

tzuhouse

DIS Veteran
Yesterday afternoon, I walked past a couple wearing the bride/groom mickey ear hats. They were speaking with a CM and she was almost crying, she was so happy. I asked her if she would like me to take a picture of them with the CM since she was holding a camera and I did. Later, they were in the back seat of the car in the parade. Can't really see him at all because we were up on the train station platform, but I do have a fairly decent shot of her waving. Don't know if they are DISers or not, but if so, email me and I'll send you the shots I do have. : )

I searched for a long time for someone who might have gotten my family when we were in the AK parade in 9/07 and never found anyone, so I want to at least check to see if they might be here at some point or maybe someone who is here knows them.

Mary

bump for ya!

Good luck!

We found some GREAT pictures from DISers from our magical morning opening the MK. So keep trying to find them! :)

That is so thoughtful of you! Good luck... and good luck to the happy couple, whoever they are!

If you don't hear from them for a few days, keep bumping! They are most likely on their honeymoon and may not be home for a little while. This is so nice of you! :thumbsup2

I posted the link to this thread over in the disney wedding and honeymoon thread to try and help find them. Hopefully they are on here. I know of a few couples that were down there to get married during that time so maybe we can find them.

Actually one of my husbands co workers is there right now on his honeymoon. He has been there all week. When he gets back I will ask him if it could possibly be him. Wouldn't that be cool if it was!

When DH and I were on our honeymoon in '05 we were grand marshalls in the parade during MNSSHP. When we got home I gushed about it here and one of our fellow DIS'ers had seen us and posted a picture they took of us! DH copied the pic, blew it up and it's framed in our "disney room".

The DIS is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter