Looking for current info on refillable mugs

ForeverAfter

Mouseketeer
(I tried searching but everything was several years old)

How much are they?
What does it include?
What are the options for mugs?

Getting excited for our first trip in August!

Last edited:
The best thing about the refillable mugs is that they are re-usable...day after day, and even trip after trip. You pay $6.99 to "renew" the cup for the day. We're on year 3 of our mugs. Saves a fortune, and can be used at any Coke Freestyle machine thoughout the parks and Icees at QS locations.

The Freestyle mugs you buy at the resorts IS NOT useable in the parks, so keep that in mind.

We have a freestyle cup from several years ago that we have used on multiple visits over the last couple of years. Such a money saver and a great way to stay hydrated!
I have never refilled it with an ICEE. Do you just ask at the ICEE locations and hand them the cup?

We have a freestyle cup from several years ago that we have used on multiple visits over the last couple of years. Such a money saver and a great way to stay hydrated!
I have never refilled it with an ICEE. Do you just ask at the ICEE locations and hand them the cup?

Yep...that's it.

Here now and it’s 7.99 to “recharge” the cup daily.

Is VB included in the refillable park cup?

According to the website, no, but I'm not certain.

Drink All Day Long
Purchase a Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup and enjoy FREE unlimited fountain refills – 100+ drink choices - at participating Coca-Cola freestyle® locations. Valid Day of Purchase only.

Participating Coca-Cola freestyle® locations:
  • Universal Studios Florida®: Mel's Drive In, ICEE Cart in World Expo, Kid Zone Pizza Co., Lagoon Lemonade Cart, San Francisco Pastry Shop, Louie's Italian Restaurant, Richter's Burger Co., Universal Studios' Classic Monsters Cafe
  • Universal's Islands of Adventure®: The Burger Digs, Oasis Coolers, Comic Strip Cafe, Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous™, Moose Juice, Goose Juice, Captain America Diner®, Dining Reservation Cart, Pizza Predattoria®, Beer Cart across from Thunder Falls Terrace®
Coca-Cola freestyle® souvenir cup is a separate purchase. Separate theme park admission ticket required. Valid Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup required to dispense Coca-Cola freestyle®. Refills are limited to no more than one (1) pour from the Coca-Cola freestyle® machine per 10 minutes and valid day of purchase only at participating Coca-Cola freestyle locations. Sharing is not permitted. Available for purchase at any participating theme park Coca-Cola freestyle® locations or reservation carts. If you purchased and received a Coca-Cola freestyle® souvenir cup ticket exchange the ticket in-park for a Coca-Cola freestyle® souvenir cup at any participating Coca-Cola freestyle® location or reservation cart. Tickets are non-refundable. No additional discounts apply

Orlando Informer states that they do work at Volcano Bay at the following locations:

Perfect. I need to add that info to the dining sticky. I wish UO would update their website. I wonder if there are Freestyle machines there or if they just fill them at the restaurant.

Dining FAQS on the website say, "Where can I refill my Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup?
There are over 20 Coca-Cola freestyle® locations across Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™. These locations are indicated by the Coca-Cola freestyle® icon on the park map. You can also find the locations through The Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App."

Maybe someone with the App can update us?

Last edited:
Perfect. I need to add that info to the dining sticky. I wish UO would update their website. I wonder if there are Freestyle machines there or if they just fill them at the restaurant.

Dining FAQS on the website say, "Where can I refill my Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup?
There are over 20 Coca-Cola freestyle® locations across Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™. These locations are indicated by the Coca-Cola freestyle® icon on the park map. You can also find the locations through The Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App."

Maybe someone with the App can update us?

The App does confirm that those 3 places at VB do offer the Freestyle refills.

That said, the app is beyond clunky for finding that information. Took a bit of searching to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter