Looking for Recommendations - St. Thomas

MinnieMin

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We will be on the Disney Fantasy in September doing the Eastern Caribbean route. Any recommendations on excursions in St. Thomas. What have you done? Want to do? Would do again or would skip completely? I don't really love the idea of just laying around on the beach all day. We'd love to do something, a little beach time would be fine.

It will be myself, my fiance, 2 girls 16 and 11 and my fiance's parents.

TIA

we booked a private tour with Island Tours VI and would highly recommend them! James (the owner) was fantastic and so easy to work with. He has normal tours he runs or you can create your own. We did the normal island tour which included a few hours at a beach resort which was just perfect for us.

http://www.islandtoursvi.com/

VI Ecotours is a nice organization. Must enjoy hiking and kayaks.

Otherwise, consider hopping over to the National Park on St. John.

We most recently used st. Thomas scuba and snorkel while in St. Thomas. We had an awesome private excursion and we had such a great time. The snorkeling was awesome, swimming through caves was cool, and the guys on the boat were wonderful. We can't wait to use them again.
https://www.stthomasadventures.com/

We have this port stop coming up. Is it out of the realm to rent a jeep or car and drive to a beach on our own? We have our own snorkel gear.

Trunk bay excursion on St Johns. Hands down! Just google pictures and you will see why. Wish we were there now!

Hello,

We will be on the Disney Fantasy in September doing the Eastern Caribbean route. Any recommendations on excursions in St. Thomas. What have you done? Want to do? Would do again or would skip completely? I don't really love the idea of just laying around on the beach all day. We'd love to do something, a little beach time would be fine.

It will be myself, my fiance, 2 girls 16 and 11 and my fiance's parents.

TIA
We enjoyed visiting Magen's Bay. Huge beautiful beach with calm shallow water.

We’re planning to do the Kon Tiki excursion. I’ve heard good things and it looks fun. It’s a boat that takes you out over a reef and they open up the glass bottom so you can see. Then they take you to a beach for a bit and they have a hamburger stand if you’re hungry. Then on the way back they have calypso music and dancing and limbo and they give you unlimited rum punch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter