Looking for Roommate

1. Your name? Katie
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 19
3. Male or female? female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) straight
5. Where do you live? Michigan (the mitten)
6. What role will you have at Disney? QSF&B
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 11th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Not sure
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 2 or 3 bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? dance party? I love hosting movie nights and game nights, nothing wild :woohoo:
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love to cook, not sure if its exactly great but good enough I guess and I love pretty much all food, definitely not a picky eater. I would make many batches of chocolate chip cookies for my roommates:thumbsup2
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? silly, listener, easy going
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I love all movies! Music I listen to a little bit of everything. My iPod of course has a heavy supply of disney!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) not really
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? I can be an all time of day person, but mostly am a night owl.
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving
18. What do you do for fun? hangout with people, go see movies, get ice cream, play beach volleyball, watch TV, video games
19. What is your favorite quote? "Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Working at WDW, meeting tons of people
21. Favorite things to do when not working: relax, hangout, nap
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm pretty easy going, get along with just about everyone.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i have my cranky spells (not often but they happen)
24: Your college: Purdue University
25: Your major: Computer Graphics
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy? Depends on how much time i have, I try to be as tidy as possible.
28. Anything else you want to state: Pick me! Pick me!!!:yay:
29. Favorite Disney movie? Pocahontas!!!!!!!!
31. Favorite park? Animal Kingdom, i love them all though

Pity I'm probably not doing the CP this time around (PI candidate), otherwise it sounds like we'd be great roomies.

(I'm 25, a light sleeper, virtually a non-drinker, I don't sleep around, and I'm also from LA.)

I figured we could start looking for roommates. I would suggest putting some desirable traits down along with the date that you will arrive and see if anyone with similiar tastes decides they like you. :banana:

I am looking for someone who is coming on January 06th.
My preferences would be:
Female
Older if possible, I am 28.
Sleeps without radio/tv.
Not a heavy drinker/partier (as in every night, occasional partying is cool).
Does not believe in co-ed sleepovers :cool1:
Bonus:
Likes sci/fi fantasy.
Likes to read.
Basically your typical dork and proud of it :woohoo:

If the majority of these sound like you, please PM me. I am laid back, quiet, opinionated. I tend to stay out of the way and tend to myself. I am hoping to stay at vista or chatham with 6-7 roomies.

1. Your name? Summer
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 28
5. Where do you live? Louisiana
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandising
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 6th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3-4 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Rarely party, dinner and movie get togethers are fun
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? mashed potatoes, professional cook for 8 years, I can cook, but don't like too /grin
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Loyal, opinionated, smart
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? almost but rap and opera, all but horror
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? light smoker, outside
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? mostly morning, but don't like getting out of bed
18. What do you do for fun? read, watch movies, computers (I play Everquest)
19. What is your favorite quote? No single raindrop believes its responsible for the flood
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Boyfriend lives close to Orlando, and its disney, what is not to be excited about?
21. Favorite things to do when not working: read
22. Name one good quality about yourself: laid back
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: not a social butterfly
24: Your college: McNeese State University
25: Your major: Business Management
27. Are you messy/tidy? Messy, but don't do dirty dishes, trash, etc. Bugs are the devil...
28. Anything else you want to state: Not at the moment
29. Favorite Disney movie? Finding Nemo
31. Favorite park? Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Soaring
33. Favorite show? House (not seen a disney show yet)
34. Favorite resort? Don't have one
35. Favorite dining? Yak and Yeti
36. Favorite character? Dory

1. Your name? Kristen
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope, 19
5. Where do you live? I'm from Minnesota, but currently I'm at Virginia Tech (Go Hokies!)
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 13th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Probably Chatham or Patterson?
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Umm I really don't know. On the one hand, more roommates is cheaper/more fun but on the other hand I'm scared of having bad apartment rates who could risk us all getting termed. :confused3
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? dance party? I don't mind going out sometimes but I'm really not that into parties...I don't drink. But I'd love to have people over for movie nights and just to hang out though!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? Well all I can really cook is pasta and rice with various sauces, etc. haha but I can BAKE! I make some pretty delicious cupcakes, if I do say so myself :]
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Umm...hardworking, silly, passionate?
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Ahh I love funny movies! Anything that makes me laugh! And of course I love love love Disney movies. I'll pretty much listen to anything depending on my mood but not really screamo rock stuff and super twangy country..it's just not for me.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? I guess I'd say a night person
17. Are you driving or flying down? Flying
18. What do you do for fun? Well during the CP I'll definitely want to go to the parks...a lot haha. But other than that I love just hanging out and relaxing with friends, watching movies or tv, shopping, I really love Target haha
19. What is your favorite quote? "Any wish is possible, all it takes is a little courage to set it free!" :]
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Ahh what am I NOT excited about?! Everything just working in WDW, making the magic, meeting amazing people, having the time of my life, you know, all that jazz :]
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Well pretty much everything I do for fun. Did I mention I'll want to go to the parks?
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very drama free...it's so unnecessary!
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I have a hard time saying no to people..
24: Your college: Virginia Tech!
25: Your major: Marketing
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope
27. Are you messy/tidy? More tidy...I'm very organized.
28. Anything else you want to state: I'm just hoping to find a roomie that I can have lots of fun with, and be my normal goofy self with! :]
29. Favorite Disney movie? Peter Pan, but I loved loved loved UP!
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom <3

Hey guys!!! I'm arriving Jan. 20th. I want to live in Patterson Court. I prefer non-smoker, someone who knows how to have fun. Fun being going out to clubs, comedy clubs, movie, shopping or staying in to watch a movie, play a game, etc. I'd like a roommate who is outgoing, funny, responsible. I want to live in a non-wellness apartment.

1. Your name? Ashlie

2. Are you legal (over 21)? 23

5. Where do you live? Ohio

6. What role will you have at Disney? Merch.

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 20th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Patterson

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 5-7 roommates, 3-4 rooms.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I love to party but I do it in moderation. I'll host parties if my roommates want.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I can attempt to cook. ha. No promises but I will try. I love pizza, tacos, pasta.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? funny, thoughtful, organized.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like? all kinds. Musicals, rap, etc. I'm not a huge fan of R&B but I'll listen to it.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) yeah. Socially and I may have a drink with a book or something.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person? I am a night owl. Def.

18. What do you do for fun? hangout, watch movies, shop, clubs, spa days

19. What is your favorite quote? "Someone once said; it's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me… I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember. Even if I don't write it down."

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Working at WDW, meeting tons of people, having fun.

21. Favorite things to do when not working: relax, shop, hang out

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm pretty easy going, good listener

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I like my independence. Not really a bad thing but I do like to be on my own from time to time.

24: Your college: Kent State University

25: Your major: English

27. Are you messy/tidy? tidy. I want a roommate who is the same.

28. Anything else you want to state: My biggest pet-peeve is someone who makes a lot of noise when they eat. So if you do that....don't pick me. It's the fastest way to annoy me.

29. Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin

30. Favorite park? Not sure...it's been a while since I've been there. I'll have to spend time in the parks to find out. :)

I am looking for someone who is coming on January 06th.
My preferences would be:
Female
Under 21
non-smoker or an occasional smoker

I would like to stay at either Patterson in a three bedroom apartment or Chatham in a three bedroom apartment as well. I can be very hyper or very quiet, it just depends on the day.

1. Your name? Marcela
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope I’m 19
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) im straight but I have no problem with gay or bi roommates
5. Where do you live? Arizona
6. What role will you have at Disney? Quick-service food & beverage
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program?
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I don’t really party. I would prefer hanging out and watchin movies
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? Umm I can follow directions pretty well and the food comes out okay but I’m not a profession chef or anything. I like Mexican food
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Honest, somewhat air headed, and easy going/fun
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I like rap, r&b, tejano, pop and I like scary & comedy movies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Kinda a mid-day person…but I’m happy in the morning ((I do need an alarm clock 2 wake me up though))
17. Are you driving or flying down? flying
18. What do you do for fun? Sing(badly lol), read, listen to music, play the sims
19. What is your favorite quote? I cant choose 1
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Being able to work in the most amazing place ever & meeting new people
21. Favorite things to do when not working: hang out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: im trustworthy
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: sometimes I like to be alone
24: Your college: Pima community college
25: Your major: haven’t decided but im leaning towards criminal justice
26. Any medical conditions (optional):no
27. Are you messy/tidy? I’m somewhere in between I can live with a little mess but I can’t handle it if it gets worse
28. Anything else you want to state: sometimes I snore, I like to listen to music to go to sleep and when I’m getting ready
29. Favorite Disney movie? I cant choose either beauty and the beast, Aladdin, or the lion king.
31. Favorite park? Animal kingdom
32. Favorite ride? I cant choose
33. Favorite show? In general csi Miami and Disney idk
34. Favorite resort? ?
35. Favorite dining? ?
36. Favorite character? i love them all

I'm arriving Jan. 6 and looking for a female over 21. :)

1. Your name: Ashley
2. Are you legal (over 21) - 22, will turn 23 during the program
3. Male or female? - Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) - Straight
5. Where do you live? - Sacramento, CA
6. What role will you have at Disney? - FSFB
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Jan. 6 - May 14
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? - 1-2 bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? - I'm not much of a partier and don't plan to host any.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? - I'm a decent cook, and I bake a lot. I'm vegan, so I'm looking to live with someone who is respectful of that.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? - Honest, laid back, friendly?
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? - I listen to mostly rock and indie music. I like most types of movies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? - No, and I'd prefer to live with a non-smoker.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) - Very rarely
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? - Mostly a morning person, but I do have to set an alarm.
17. Are you driving or flying down? - I haven't decided yet. I want to drive, but I live really far away, so I'm still thinking about it.
18. What do you do for fun? - I love traveling, photography, baking, and wasting time on the internet. I'm pretty happy to spend a night at home watching a movie or playing a board game.
19. What is your favorite quote? - "The eyes are the groin of the head." -Dwight Schrute
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? - Making new friends
21. Favorite things to do when not working: I'm hoping to have time to take some day trips and see more of Florida.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm open-minded and easy to get along with.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I tend to be a little reserved when I first meet people. I'm working on that.
24: Your college: Sacramento State (graduating this semester, finally)
25: Your major: English
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy? - Pretty tidy. I don't mind clutter very much, but a dirty kitchen or bathroom drives me crazy.
28. Anything else you want to state: This survey has no question 30.
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? It's a Small World
33. Favorite show? I don't have one. It's been so long since I've been to WDW that I can't even remember any.
34. Favorite resort? I've never stayed at any of them.
35. Favorite dining? Not sure
36. Favorite character? Mickey Mouse

I was accepted today! Photopass Photographer Spring 2010!

Looking for a roommate:
21+, I'll be 21.
Female
The more roommates the better.
Most likely Chatham but maybe Vista.
I don't mind mess as long as its clothes and stuff, not trash everywhere.
Likes to find adventure in all of Orlando.
Likes to watch movies and TV shows. I currently only watch TV on DVD (Heroes, 30 Rock, Dexter as some examples) because we don't have cable but I could definitely get used to being glued to the TV if there are some good shows on.
Likes to cook. I'm learning but I don't know much at the moment!
I don't care if you drink or smoke.
I won't host parties (drinking parties) at my apartment because its annoying when you have to politely kick people out when you're tired, but a couple of beers with a couple of people would be wonderful!
I would LOVE to have get togethers with board games, card games, movies, weekly TV show nights, dance parties, etc.
I listen to mostly indie rock stuff and I LOVE 1950s/60s country and rockabilly. Elvis Presley is my all time favorite. I do like most pop, country and hip hop too.
Also, I want to learn the dances in High School Musical and tape us dancing to them in the parks. Who's with me? :woohoo:
And I forgot to mention: I sing all the time. I love to karaoke and I make little songs up about every day things like doing the dishes or going to Blockbuster. I can carry a tune though so no worries there! haha.

I want to find roommates that I could be great friends with years in to the future! :lovestruc

PM me or add me on facebook: Marina Hendrix

Sounds like so much fun! How about recorded hsm dance parties?! haha. :) Hoping to be accepted soon! Maybe we could see about rooming together.

I am looking for someone who is coming on Feb 8th for CareerStart.
My preferences would be:
Female
18-20.
Can sleep with the TV on.
Cleans up after themselves.
Likes to party.

Bonus:
Plays videogames
Loves Disney
Loves random conversation

I am a Disney Fanatic and am very excited to start work at the parks. I am already a CM at TDS so I already have some experience. I'm very sociable and enjoy talking to everyone. My nickname with some of my friends is Mama Paige because I tend to feed them and help them out when they need guidance or just someone to talk to. I'm pretty responsible and clean but I'm not a neat freak. I don't really enjoy cleaning up after people, but I'll do it if I have to. I don't really like doing these surveys because they don't really capture my personality as well as actually meeting me does but i guess I'll do it anyway lol.
Here we go:

1. Your name? Paige
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 18
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight, but I'm open to others who are different
5. Where do you live? Washington, DC
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandising
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Feb 8th CareerStart
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? No Pref
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? No Pref
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to party, no alcohol required for me to have fun. I love videogames, so I'd have a gaming party or two.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love pasta and chicken. They go with almost anything and perfectly together ;) I can cook and like to. My favorite meal is breakfast. Who likes French Toast?
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Witty, Artistic, Gamer
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I'm all over the place. This would take a while to fill out lol
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Normally I don't function before 11am, but if I have something to look forward to, say maybe going to WDW, I'll be bright-eyed at 7am on the dot. Coffee is always a boost too. "I'll have a medium Mocha please?" is one of my most common phrases.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Autotrain. I don't have a car, but Mom does!
18. What do you do for fun? Play videogames, read WDW trivia, chat with friends
19. What is your favorite quote? "Who are you calling a cootie-queen, you lint-licker?!" -Orbit Commercial
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCS? Going to work every day to see new faces.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Play videogames. have I not said this before?
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Good listener
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Sarcastic sometimes
24: Your college: N/A
25: Your major: N/A
27. Are you messy/tidy? When I can't find something, then I know it's time to clean up or if it's inconveniencing someone else.
28. Anything else you want to state: Nope, I'm good
29. Favorite Disney movie? Oh we're still answering questions! I thought we were done. Ummm...Alice in Wonderland or Little Mermaid. Does Howl's Moving Castle count? if so, I pick that.
31. Favorite park? MK, so many stories
32. Favorite ride? The Haunted Mansion
33. Favorite show? Finding Nemo: The Musical
34. Favorite resort? Don't have one
35. Favorite dining? Raglan Road
36. Favorite character? Alice, so curious.

PM me with any questions and I can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi, guys! I didn't want to fill one of these out until I got accepted; didn't want to jinx it! :goodvibes But now I'm in; I'm in the CareerStart Program (QSF&B)!

Naturally, as a CSer, I'll need someone coming down on February 8th. I'm a very quiet person, but I'm hoping to use this experience as a time to learn to come out of my shell a bit, so a more outgoing roommate might be a good idea.

1. Your name? Amber
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, I'll be 18 when I get there.
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional)? I'm straight.
5. Where do you live? Tennessee
6. What role will you have at Disney? Quick-service food & beverage
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Arrival: February 8. Departure: August 13. Program: CareerStart
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I don't have a preference.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Um... I don't really care any way.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'm not a big party person, but could probably be persuaded to attend a few. ;) I most likely won't do any hosting, though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I'll eat pretty much anything, although I love Oriental food. I can't cook, either, although I'm going to attempt to learn before going down.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Quiet (until you get to know me!), smart, sarcastic!
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I have an eclectic taste concerning both. I'm up for pretty much anything.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Definitely not.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Nope.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? I function best between 10 AM and 10 PM.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving.
18. What do you do for fun? Read, write, sing very loudly (can you say Elphaba? ;) )...
19. What is your favorite quote? Oh, I can't choose. There are too many. Although I do rather like, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? So much! Actually working for the company that has had the greatest impact on my life, making new friends, shaping a stronger personality for myself... All of it.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Read, catch up on the few TV shows I watch, just relax.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Very dependable.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Kind of difficult to get to know at first.
24: Your college: None
25: Your major: English!
26. Any medical conditions (optional):Nope.
27. Are you messy/tidy? Tidy
28. Anything else you want to state: I can be difficult to get to know, like I said, but once that intial problem has been overcome, I can be rather fun to hang out with.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Hercules, followed closely by Beauty and the Beast.
31. Favorite park? EPCOT
32. Favorite ride? HM
33. Favorite show? Castle or Gilmore Girls
34. Favorite resort? Beach Club
35. Favorite dining? Hmm... Too difficult!
36. Favorite character? I always bounce back and forth. But as I'm most like Belle and Meg, I'll say them.

I can't wait to meet you people!

Hello! I will be arriving on January 20th!

1. Your name? Jen

2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20... will be 21 in march

5. Where do you live? N

6. What role will you have at Disney? Photopass Photographer

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Not sure... it will be my first time doing the program

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 5-7

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? eh i'm not a big party person... but I don't mind it

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? lol I could probably cook if i try... I'm gonna start trying to cook more before i leave lol... but i'm not picky... I love tacos though!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? fun, caring, outgoing

13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I like all kinds of music but i'm not really big into rap or county

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? no I don't smoke

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) yeah socially sometimes

16. Are you a night person or a morning person? night owl! i hate getting up in the morning

17. Are you driving or flying down? as of right now i'm flying... that might change

18. What do you do for fun? hang out, take pictures, watch movies

19. What is your favorite quote? "Life is like photography, We all develop from negatives"

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? working at Disney, learning a lot of new things, meeting new people

21. Favorite things to do when not working: relax, hang out with friends

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm fun to be around and i am a good listener

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm shy sometimes

24: Your college: burlington county college

25: Your major: photography

26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope

27. Are you messy/tidy? tidy most of the time

28. Anything else you want to state: hmm... I guess that I don't want our room to be a party room all the time... once in a while is fine

29. Favorite Disney movie? Cinderella

30. Favorite park? thats a hard one... its a tie between MK and Epcot

1. Your name? Doug
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 19
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight and open-minded
5. Where do you live? New Orleans
6. What role will you have at Disney? QSF&B
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3-4 rooms
10. Do you like to party? HAHA! I am from New Orleans, of course! However I am not a great host.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love Chicken and rice. I am brazilian so I love Brazilian foods, and I can cook very well.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Funny, kind, laid back
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? everything, my favorite Genre is 90s rock/ My favorite movie is the Emperors New Groove, Role Models, and every Judd Apatow movie
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? I am more of an early noon type of guy
18. What do you do for fun? workout, swim, go out to eat, watch movies, and anything random and slightly obnoxious
19. What is your favorite quote? if God had intended for us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates
- Willy Wonka
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Living, eating, breathing, Disney!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Chilling with friends, but I feel that park hopping is going to be a new favorite pass time.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am very chill
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I laugh at my own jokes.
24: Your college: Delgado Community College
25: Your major: Broadcast Journalism
27. Are you messy/tidy? Pretty tidy for a scattered brain
28. Anything else you want to state: I am brazilian and fluent in portuguese
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Emperors New Groove
31. Favorite park? Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Spaceship Earth, stop judging me.
33. Favorite show? Big Brother
34. Favorite resort? Contemporary
35. Favorite dining? le cavillere in Canada!
36. Favorite character? MICKEY MOUSE!

Apartment mates (2) yes, but not a roommate - want to room with me?? I think we'd be a good match! (I'd send you a PM but I don't think you have enough posts to receive one yet..)

Apartment mates (2) yes, but not a roommate - want to room with me?? I think we'd be a good match! (I'd send you a PM but I don't think you have enough posts to receive one yet..)

Yeah I would like to be your roommate. I was trying to send you a PM then I found out I couldn't :( but if you have a myspace mine is myspace.com/bobby_n_marcela I share it with my boyfriend and my facebook is

facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1807397324&ref=profile

Hi! I just got accepted for Costuming!! I will be coming February 1st :)

1. Your name? Danika Malmberg
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, I am 20
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight
5. Where do you live? Solvang, California!
6. What role will you have at Disney? Costuming :)
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? February 1 - August 13
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Don't Care!
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Maybe at least 4???
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I will not host parties with alcohol - I am not risking getting kicked out! But I do love to party myself. Example: Have a video game night or cooking night! With lots of friends :) If we have a bottle of wine maybe I'll be ok with that but no huge parties with shots and stuff. Maybe roomies only is OK - we'll see
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook? I am a vegetarian - not Vegan! I eat eggs and dairy still :) I love to cook breakfast!!!!!!! I would like people that are open to trying my veggie creations cause I got my family to and they are bomb :) I don't care if you cook meat I just don't eat it myself! :) And no I'm not gunna throw something out if I find out it has bacon flakes in the sauce after I've made it. I'm not that strict. :D Besides that I love to cook! Pastas are my favorite!!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Bubbly, Creative, :love: Listener
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I listen to almost anything. I'm not a huge country fan but a little Shania twain never hurt. I love to listen to dance or club music.. when I'm at a club haha. I love metal music like In Flames and Killswitch Engage. I also listen to stuff like Incubus, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz. And I love oldies from the 50s and 60s to the 90s. Anything I can sing along to I looveeeee (Guitar Hero, whatttt?? :) )
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Noooooo smoking please
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) I do drink socially but only if I don't have work the next day and I don't do it to the point that I throw up. So no freshman looking to party please. I might have wine or something but thats it. I will go elsewhere to drink and such.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Night persoonnn. I am not a morning person.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving - Mom and I are visiting family before taking me to this thanggg.
18. What do you do for fun? I watch episodes of my favorite TV shows obsessively. LIke office, HIMYM.. it used to be 24.. House.. That sorta thing. When I go out I love to play pool or see movies. I like adventures so I'm always down. If you've ever heard of UCSB and its parties.. I like to go around and meet people there. Everyone is awesome and nice. I love to sing and dance - clubs :) That sorta stuff. And I do like shopping. Heh.:laughing:
19. What is your favorite quote? Is it sad I don't have one right now? Ehhh ask me later!
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Fulfilling my lack of true college experience - I went to college an hour away from home. Also fulfilling my career dream - costuming!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Welll if I live there - probably be in the parks haha. At home.. movie nights. Cooking. karaoke. facebook or something haha
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I get people to have fun and help them through down parts in their life. Rehabilitating recently dumped friends is my speciality so.. I love listening and helping others :)
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: :confused: I don't know! Maybe asking too many personal questions before you get to know me well. I am comfortable answering and asking right away.
24: Your college: Just graduated - Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
25: Your major: Theatre
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Eh no.
27. Are you messy/tidy? In between. I am not a slob but I am not a neat freak. I do enjoy cleaning days when I get in my OCD moods :) Thats the only time when it comes out. Oh ya and I organize my clothing. That's bout it folks.
28. Anything else you want to state: I have not been to WDW since I was 2!!!
29. Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin or B and the B.
31. Favorite park? Disneyland ha
32. Favorite ride? No clue!!! Maybe in DL - Small World, Indiana Jones
33. Favorite show? I never have seen any shows
34. Favorite resort? I dunno!!!
35. Favorite dining? In DL - Blue Bayuo
36. Favorite character? I really don't have a favorite! I will be watching all the movies before I leave in February and decide all this specific stuff :)

Lastly, someone that is not wanting to party in our apartment would be awesome. I respect everyone's rules whatever you want to make them. I don't want anyone that is gunna be OCD clean or major rules about what I do in my room or whatevers. I am down with co-ed sleepovers and all kinds of people. I also graduated at 20 from college so I really don't want anyone that is immature and looking to party. This is my dream job so I don't wanna screw this up!!! :) Just respect my wishes and few rules I have... I guess I could summarize what I'm looking for!

1. No underage parties with loads of alcohol
2. OK with sleepovers of boys or girls.
3. OK with late nights and occassional parties and adventures :).
4. Keep our bedroom the quiet place pleeaseee.
5. Maybe be 19 or 20 at least - unless you are a really mature 17 yr old please understand I am looking for someone older :)
6. Be open and friendly - looking to hang out and get to know people - hopefully outgoing and not shy :)
7. Be excited to be here!! Cause I am STOKED!!!!
8. Wants to go out and go dancing, partying somewhere else

Uh yeah that's all I've said a lot :rotfl: If this sounds like you please tell me! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter