Looking for Roommate

Thought I would post this on here as well, I'm arriving January 5 for the Jan 6 check-in. I was planning on staying at the sunspree ( i think it's holiday inn? not sure) across from vista. Would anyone like to share a room that night to make it cheaper?

Thought I would post this on here as well, I'm arriving January 5 for the Jan 6 check-in. I was planning on staying at the sunspree ( i think it's holiday inn? not sure) across from vista. Would anyone like to share a room that night to make it cheaper?

I'm trying my hardest to be able to DRIVE down there, but I might try to get there a day early regardless, as I don't think it'd be the best idea to arrive in the morning for check in after being in a car for 22 hours, ha ha. I'll keep ya posted, maybe we can work something out :)

1. Your name? Kate
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No 19
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) Straight
5. Where do you live? Pennsylvania
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Feb 1, 2010
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I'm not sure
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? [I would like 3-4 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to have fun, but I do not want to do anything to get kicked out of the program, so there will be no drinking in my apartment
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love mac and cheese...and sadly I cannot cook
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Fun, Outgoing, and Funny
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Music: Lots of stuff, I listen to the radio due to a lack of iPod hookup in my car. Movies: Comedies, Drama, whatever, I hate scary movies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? non-smoker
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Night
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving
18. What do you do for fun? Hang out with friends, watch tv/movies, listen to music, shop, facebook games!
19. What is your favorite quote? "True friends are like Chinese take out, they are dependable, enjoyable and just a phone call away" - Sex and the City
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Working for Disney! Meeting new friends, Having fun!
21. Favorite things to do when not working:Sleep, watch tv/movies, hang out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm easy to talk to
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be a little shy when I first meet people, but once you get to know me I am lots of fun.
24: Your college: Penn State University
25. Your Major: Advertising
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm allergic to Peanuts (So you can still eat peanuts but you just need to be cautious)
27. Are you messy/tidy?]Depends, I try to clean up after myself, someplaces more than others, like the kitchen and bathroom, but my desk tends to get cluttered.
28. Anything else you want to state: I've been to Disney over 20 times! I've lost count, so I really don't know. My family loves Disney and my mom is really jealous that I get to work there
29. Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin or Wall-E
31. Favorite park? Hollywood Studios
32. Favorite ride? Journey into the Imagination (I love Figment :figment:)
33. Favorite show? not sure
34. Favorite resort? Port Orleans Riverside, and Pop Century
35. Favorite dining? Hoop-De-Doo, Ohanas, Chef Mickeys (The list is endless)
36. Favorite character? Tinkerbell, but also Donald Duck

Okay so what else:
1. I don't mind co-ed sleepovers, as long as you are respectful, and try to let me know in advance.(Once I had a roommate that would ask while the other person was already in the room. What was I supposed to do say no? the person was already there!)
2. I try not to stay up late if I have to wake up early the next morning, so please don't keep me awake late at night. I will be respectful of your schedule as well.
3. I don't like to sleep with the TV, Music or Lights on.
4. Please Don't borrow or use my stuff without asking

If you have any questions or think you might want to room with me PM me!

1. Your name? Sarah
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Turning 18 on Jan 18th
5. Where do you live? South Florida
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandising
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 18th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 2-3 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Not really
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love Japanese, American foods. I think I can cook well, I just need directions lol.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Kind, Funny, Stubborn
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I like rock and Disney, but I can tolerate all types besides rap.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Night owl :D
18. What do you do for fun? Read, sleep, go on my computer, relax, hang out with friends, go out to eat
19. What is your favorite quote? "..It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again" from Silence of the Lambs
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Working there of course! Also meeting new people, living on my own with other people
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Reading, finding something to do, Sleeping
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a generally happy person, but I have my moments.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I trust too much
24: Your college: Broward College
25: Your major: Hospitality Management/Administration
26. Any medical conditions (optional): potential roommate can know that
27. Are you messy/tidy? Well, at home, I'm in between, but other places, I'm a pretty neat person
28. Anything else you want to state: Currently no
29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Lilo & Stitch, Up
31. Favorite park? Epcot and MK
32. Favorite ride?TTA, well not anymore since the new recording, so I guess Test Track
33. Favorite show? Sons of Anarchy, Fringe, Dollhouse
34. Favorite resort? Port Orleans: Riverside, Grand Floridian, Pop Century
35. Favorite dining? Tony's Square, Plaza
36. Favorite character? Belle, Sully, Stitch

Misc:

I'm afraid of the dark, so I'm going to bring my nightlight, and no it isn't bright.
Don't use my stuff without asking please (I'll most likely have a label or my name written on it so there will be no confusion)
I'm a pretty lenient person and I run away from drama lol

. Your name?: Jamie
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: yes
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Tempe, AZ
6. What role will you have at Disney?: transportation
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (spring, spring advantage, spring quarter)?: spring January 13- May 21
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: non wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 others!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like a good party, not at my house. I don’t mind having people over.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love real Mexican food, pizza… I don’t really cook but , I can follow directions.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: quiet, observant, on time
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: what ever is on.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no – I don’t mind if you do.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: it depends
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: travel
19. What is your favorite quote?: dream it do it live it
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: That starting means I have officially graduated college!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: reading, hanging out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i get along with just about anybody
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I don’t talk a lot until I really know a person.
24: Your college: Arizona State University
25: Your major: Elementary Education
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nothing that needs to be worried about
27. Are you messy/tidy? mostly tidy... depends on who I am around and where I am.
28. Anything else you want to state: =)

I might as well put this out there. You never know what might happen.

1. Your name? Michael (most everyone over the last seven years calls me by my last name, Hunter. I don't care either way)
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20, but will be 21 in April
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) straight
5. Where do you live? Indiana, originally from Central Ohio (Ontario/Mansfield area)
6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? February 1st-Aug. 13th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? Ideally a 2-room apartment, although I'm cool with a 3-room
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Not much of a party host, but I sometimes get adventurous and go to parties with friends
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love to cook (ask me to make Bananas Fosters [non-alcoholic], they're my specialty :) ), although I'm no chef. I couldn't pick a favorite food, although I'm nut much for ethnic food or seafood
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Loyal, easy-going, odd
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I'll listen to anything besides modern rap/hip-hop, and I'll watch just about anything. I'm a self-admitted band geek, and will talk your ears off about music if you let me
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Non-smoker, and smoking irritates my allergies
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Not 21 yet, so no, obviously
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Used to be a night person, and then my freshman year of college killed that (avg. 3 all-nighters a week, way too much AMP/MDX/etc.), but I don't mind late nights, and pull off late nights and early mornings on a regular basis.
18. What do you do for fun? When I work at a park, I play in the park(s) with my camera. Otherwise its Rock Band, reading, web/graphic design, listening to music, or roaming around with my camera.
19. What is your favorite quote? "After all, the only people who can hurt you deeply are the ones you allow to get deep inside your soul." - Erwin McMannus
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Working for the Mouse, being in Orlando, experiencing new parks
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Play in the park(s), roam with my camera
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Loyal
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: A little reserved
24: Your college: currently Ivy Tech - Fort Wayne
25: Your major: N/A, previously Business Admin. and hopefully soon to be Hospitality Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I guess my allergies to the three most common things possible (tree and grass pollen, ragweed)
27. Are you messy/tidy? I'm really odd with this. I'm OCD when it comes to my electronics and books/display items. Cables have to be neatly coiled/put away and taken care of, things dusted, etc. But I tend to not be that way with clothes. I won't let dishes pile up on the counter (although I probably won't do yours unless I use the dishwasher). When I lived in the dorm at IWU I would clean the room every weekend, and I would do pretty much the same with the room at Cedar Point. At home, its a whole different story though. Ok, enough rambling on that...
28. Anything else you want to state: See below the survey...
29. Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin
31. Favorite park? Never been (another reason I'm so excited!)
32. Favorite ride? can't say
33. Favorite show? LOST!!!
34. Favorite resort? Don't have one
35. Favorite dining? can't say
36. Favorite character? Aladdin
-----------------------------------------------------

Like you may have noticed above, I mentioned Cedar Point. Yes, I worked there for two summers in rides and it was great. Living there was kind of a different story though...let's say what I've seen and heard of Disney Housing makes it seem like a 5-star resort compared to the Point. I'm used to living in close quarters with other people, so you won't have to worry about me intruding on your space or stuff unless I have your permission. My approach to my stuff once I get to know people tends to be except for food (if you ask an exception may be granted popcorn:: ) movies/books/games/music are community as long as they aren't abused. Also, I'm a very heavy sleeper (I've slept through the tornado siren just a block from my apartment :eek: ), and prefer to fall asleep to music/a movie softly playing in the background, though I can handle nights of silence now and then.

If I sound like someone you can put up with for 6 months, feel free to contact me. :)

1. Your name? Lyn (that's my middle name, actually- if you want to room with me, then I'll reveal my first name. I just hate it so I don't post it here)
2. Are you legal (over 21)? nope, I'm 20
3. Male or female? female
5. Where do you live? Mississippi
6. What role will you have at Disney? Full Service Food/Beverage
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 6th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham Square. I lived there last CP and ADORED IT!
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms) 2 bedrooms, which means 3 roomies
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? no parties; I like quiet, small get-togethers where we eat and watch movies.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I tend to microwave most things. :) However, I can cook certain things that my mother makes alot, therefore, enabling me to pick up on how to cook
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? honest, friendly, smart
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Music- anything but country and rap (my all-time favorite is JOSH GROBAN!!!!); Movies- any but horror and most R-rated violent movies (I prefer comedy, drama, and romance)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? no
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) nope!!!
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? mostly night
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving (my dad is bringing me)
18. What do you do for fun? read, write (I'm working on my first novel), listen to music, travel
19. What is your favorite quote? lots- mainly verses from the Bible and the Book of Mormon. I think my all-time favorite is one that one of the leaders of my church said- "Things will work out. If we keep praying and hoping and believing, things will work out. They always do."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? seeing my best friend again (a fellow CPer from last year) and all my other friends I made last year as well as riding the new and improved SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: read
22. Name one good quality about yourself: good listener
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: not very extroverted unless I am with people I know really well
24: Your college: now, a junior college; in April, Brigham Young University Idaho
25: Your major: Communications/Marketing
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I get migraines, does that count?
27. Are you messy/tidy? I am tidy!! I lived with four Singaporean slobs last CP. It was a nightmare.
28. Anything else you want to state: Yes. I am a Mormon. If that makes you uncomfortable... it shouldn't. I am not out to win converts or preach at you. My religion will never be mentioned. However, if you are a Mormon doing the CP, I'd like to room with you!! :) And also, I am a very quiet and respectful person. I do not use other people's things without asking and try to always be considerate. I probably won't be around constantly because I will be back with my best friend as well as a bunch of other people I met on the CP last year. Just thought I'd state that.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast
31. Favorite park? Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Soarin', Haunted Mansion, Rock 'N Roller Coaster
33. Favorite show? TV show, you mean? Tie between CSI Las Vegas and Home Improvement. But Disney shows-wise, Fantasmic!
34. Favorite resort? my former CP workplace, Saratoga Springs :) along with the Grand Floridian
35. Favorite dining? Biergarten
36. Favorite character? Belle

Do please PM if interested!! I will be looking forward to hearing from someone!!!! :)

Hey!! My name is Jenna Dirrim and I am arriving on Jan 25! I am looking for some roommates! =) I am up for living wherever, and I want at least 3 roomies! Here are somethings about me:

1. Your name? Jenna
2. Are you legal (over 21)? im 19 but will be 20 in April
5. Where do you live? Indiana
6. What role will you have at Disney? BBB Hostess
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 25th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Doesnt matter
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 2-4 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Rarely party, dinner and movie get togethers are fun
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love mashed potatoes...im not that good of a cook but I can run a george forman =)
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Outgoing, Fun, Chill
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Anything =)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Both
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving
18. What do you do for fun? watch movies, computer, play games, shop
19. What is your favorite quote? If you believe it...you can achieve it
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Meeting new people
21. Favorite things to do when not working: hanging out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: laid back
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: perfectionist
24: Your college: Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne
25: Your major: Elementary Education
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy? Tidy
28. Anything else you want to state: Not at the moment
29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Toy Story Mania
33. Favorite show? Fantasmic
34. Favorite resort? I have only stayed at two...but POR
35. Favorite dining? La Cellier
36. Favorite character? GOOFY!

If you are intersted send me a message =)

1. Your name? Ashlie
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yes, 21
5. Where do you live? Massachusetts
6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions (or Entertainment *Crosses fingers and wishes on a star*)
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Spring Advantage - Jan 20-August 6
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? #1 Patterson, #2 Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms) 3-5 roommates, 1-3 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to go out and have a good time but I will not be hosting any parties unless they are pj/movie/dance parties :goodvibes
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? My favorite food is chicken anything, and my goal is to learn to cook well over Christmas break
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Compassionate, passionate, responsible
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Music - almost anything, but my favorites are Disney park music and pop/punk-rock. Movies - No horror/gore, but I do like suspense/action, romantic, some sci-fi, some fantasy
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? No smoking - I prefer to have a roommate who does not smoke either
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Socially-occasionally
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Night
17. Are you driving or flying down? Flying
18. What do you do for fun? Dance (ballroom/clubbing), sing, watch movies, listen to music, doodle, DIS, obsess over Disney, read, indulge in guilty pleasures (aka Pirates of the Caribbean and Twilight Saga)
19. What is your favorite quote? It changes (that's not the quote, my favorite quotes change, lol)
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Living in the Happiest Place on Earth, making magical moments for guests, meeting new people, starting a CAREER
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Spend time with family and friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: If I make a promise or say I am going to do something, you can guarantee I mean it
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I procrastinate like no other
24: Your college: Boston University (!!!)
25: Your major: Broadcast Journalism/Spanish Language and Literature
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy? Depends on how hard I try...I have been trying more this semester not to let my messiness get out of hand
28. Anything else you want to state: I am a major girly girl, but not ditzy. If you like makeup, hair, and clothes, so do I! I'm not superficial, it's just something I enjoy.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Sleeping Beauty
31. Favorite park? MK/Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Test Track, Dinosaur, Mickey's Philharmagic (yes, I know it's not a "ride," but it is an attraction)
33. Favorite show? Dream Along with Mickey, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Spectromagic (I know, I know, it's a parade, I know!)
34. Favorite resort? Grand Floridian...it is like home to me...
35. Favorite dining? Hm, that's hard...Tony's Town Square Restaurant is my most recent fav...
36. Favorite character? The one, the only, Mr. Mickey Mouse (NOT the Rizzo version :rotfl:)

I will probably let the cards fall where they may when I get to check-in, but if you think we'd be a perfect fit, contact me! :goodvibes

1. Your name? Dana
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 18
5. Where do you live? Long Island, New York
6. What role will you have at Disney? QSFB
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 25th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I really have no preference
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? the more the merrier!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like parties, I'm not sure that I'd be into hosting any, but maybe a small get together for a movie or something like that.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love italian food and I can't cook anything =/
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Outgoing, funny, caring.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? As far as music goes I really do like everything. And movies, I like your typical romantic comedies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? I don't smoke.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Nope.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? eh, both really. I'm mostly an afternoon person lol.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Flying.
18. What do you do for fun? Spend time with my friends and my boyfriend, beach, mall, and I realllllllly like to read.
19. What is your favorite quote? "Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too - even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Meeting new people, experiencing new things.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: just being with my friends and family.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Overall, I'm just really considerate of other people's situations and their feelings.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: definitely procrastination and maybe some time management issues too.
24: Your college: St. Joseph's College.
25: Your major: Child Study/Secondary Ed.
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope.
27. Are you messy/tidy? A little bit of both, but never dirty. Like sometimes I might have my stuff unorganized but never ever ever dirty.
28. Anything else you want to state:..
29. Favorite Disney movie? UP!!!
31. Favorite park? Hollywood Studios.
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror.
33. Favorite show? hm, Lion King.
34. Favorite resort? I don't really know.
35. Favorite dining? Sci-Fi for sure.
36. Favorite character? Belle<3

Spring Advantage, arriving Feb 1st!

1. Your name? Christine
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20, will turn 21 in May
5. Where do you live? Georgia
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? February 1st
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3-4 roommates.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Not a fan of stereotypical "college" type partying, but I LOVE having dorky get-togethers, playing board games, baking parties, stuff like that. :) I'd host ONLY if the roommates didn't mind it.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? Mashed potatoes.. and mac-n-cheese (separately haha) I can cook basic things but I'm not super fantastic or anything.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Loyal, entertaining, dorky
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Music: I like nearly anything, honestly. The ONLY songs I don't have on my iPod belong to the category of hardcore metal/screamo/etc, and rap.
Movies: Pretty much everything, except comedy movies in poor taste or gory films.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Non-smoker.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) No.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Either/or, it really just depends on what habit I get into.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving.
18. What do you do for fun? Read, hang out with friends, watch TV/movies, play Pixie Hollow.. (that game is ridiculously addictive..)
19. What is your favorite quote? "Bloom where you're planted."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? It's Disney World! And I'm looking forward to meeting people who share the same interests as me and are equally as dorky :)
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Same as hobbies :)
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Very respectful of space, privacy, etc.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I generally tend to be very shy when first meeting people (unless I'm working or something) but I've been told it makes people think I'm mean.. but I'm not, at all! Trust haha.
24: Your college: Georgia Gwinnett College
25: Your major: Undecided, possibly English or History.
27. Are you messy/tidy? Messy at home, but generally when away I'm pretty tidy. Overall I am NEVER "dirty" - ie, I clean up food &etc right away because I have a phobia of roach-like bugs.
28. Anything else you want to state: Not that I can think of at the moment..
29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty & The Beast, Pocahontas, Hercules, Wall-E (pretty much all of them hahaha)
31. Favorite park? MK :)
32. Favorite ride? To be completely honest it's been about 8 years since I was last at WDW so I don't really remember
33. Favorite show? See above
34. Favorite resort? See above
35. Favorite dining? See above
36. Favorite character? Meeko! Also when I was about 6 I went to DL and couldn't get Meeko's attention.. it broke my heart back in the day, so I am on a mission to meet him at WDW haha

General preferences for potential roomies:
-Someone respectful of my space, time, etc. I will be respectful to you so long as you are the same to me :)
-Not a drinker/partier.. I don't like drinking/partying and especially since I'll be in one of the Wellness apartments, I do NOT want to get caught with alcohol in the apartment. I want to stay at Disney as long as I can, thaaaanks :)
-I am NOT for co-ed sleepovers.. I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable in those situations.
-Someone who's a bit of a dork and isn't afraid to be one in public :D

Extras:
I love me some Harry Potter and would love to have a friend venture over to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with me whenever it opens up. :)
I love reading all sorts of books.
I also love video games.. dorky but true.

souslocéan/Christine
I am at Georgia Gwinnett College too!! Have you found out if they will award any credit hours for the Disney College Program? I can't get anyone to email me back and the people I have talked to have no idea. I think i'm just going to get my credits somewhere else. What are you going to do if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks!
Kendrick

souslocéan/Christine
I am at Georgia Gwinnett College too!! Have you found out if they will award any credit hours for the Disney College Program? I can't get anyone to email me back and the people I have talked to have no idea. I think i'm just going to get my credits somewhere else. What are you going to do if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks!
Kendrick

Oh my gosh, small world much! That's amazing, why aren't we friends, seriously? Hahah.

To be honest I don't know if they'll award credit for the classes, I'd recommend talking to your advisor in person, since GGC is AWFUL at replying via e-mail.. you kind of have to be forceful when you want something from them. There's a good chance you could get credit for the classes if they have something toward your major, but it's very likely you'll have to fight very hard for it.

As for me, I wasn't intending on taking classes anyway since I don't think I'd be able to give my classes apt attention. GGC's just recognizing my internship as me leaving school for a semester - every single person I've talked to (down to my loan officer) had no idea what the WDWCP was. So basically even though it's a CP, GGC and WDW are practically unaware of each other. :/

Where else would you be taking classes? Good luck with everything btw :)

1. Your name? Katie
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 18
5. Where do you live? Montana (at school in AZ)
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? doesn't matter
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 2 or 3 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? dorky gatherings :)
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? mashed potatoes and mac n cheese! i'm a decent cook, but don't always enjoy it
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Loyal, dorky, listener
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? not scary movies and not rap
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? non smoker
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? doesn't really matter
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving
18. What do you do for fun? read, watch tv, hang out with friends.
19. What is your favorite quote? don't really have one :\
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Its Disney! I mean seriously... and I can't wait to meet new people
21. Favorite things to do when not working: hang out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i can give people their space
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: really shy at first
24: Your college: Northern Arizona University
25: Your major: Mechanical Engineering
27. Are you messy/tidy? pretty tidy, i have my moments, but i like things clean
28. Anything else you want to state: Not at the moment
29. Favorite Disney movie? Dumbo
31. Favorite park? Animal Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Rockin Roller Coaster
33. Favorite show? Beauty and the Beast
34. Favorite resort? Boardwalk
35. Favorite dining? Yak and Yeti
36. Favorite character? Jimminey Cricket

Mostly I'm pretty laid back but i love to have fun and be dorky. I don't want anyone that plans on pushing the rules, cuz i definitely don't want to get kicked out. I love disney and can't wait to spend time in the parks.

souslocéan;34293862 said:
Spring Advantage, arriving Feb 1st!

1. Your name? Christine
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20, will turn 21 in May
5. Where do you live? Georgia
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3-4 roommates.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Not a fan of stereotypical "college" type partying, but I LOVE having dorky get-togethers, playing board games, baking parties, stuff like that. :) I'd host ONLY if the roommates didn't mind it.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? Mashed potatoes.. and mac-n-cheese (separately haha) I can cook basic things but I'm not super fantastic or anything.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Loyal, entertaining, dorky
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Music: I like nearly anything, honestly. The ONLY songs I don't have on my iPod belong to the category of hardcore metal/screamo/etc, and rap.
Movies: Pretty much everything, except comedy movies in poor taste or gory films.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Non-smoker.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) No.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Either/or, it really just depends on what habit I get into.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Driving.
18. What do you do for fun? Read, hang out with friends, watch TV/movies, play Pixie Hollow.. (that game is ridiculously addictive..)
19. What is your favorite quote? "Bloom where you're planted."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? It's Disney World! And I'm looking forward to meeting people who share the same interests as me and are equally as dorky :)
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Same as hobbies :)
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Very respectful of space, privacy, etc.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I generally tend to be very shy when first meeting people (unless I'm working or something) but I've been told it makes people think I'm mean.. but I'm not, at all! Trust haha.
24: Your college: Georgia Gwinnett College
25: Your major: Undecided, possibly English or History.
27. Are you messy/tidy? Messy at home, but generally when away I'm pretty tidy. Overall I am NEVER "dirty" - ie, I clean up food &etc right away because I have a phobia of roach-like bugs.
28. Anything else you want to state: Not that I can think of at the moment..
29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty & The Beast, Pocahontas, Hercules, Wall-E (pretty much all of them hahaha)
31. Favorite park? MK :)
32. Favorite ride? To be completely honest it's been about 8 years since I was last at WDW so I don't really remember
33. Favorite show? See above
34. Favorite resort? See above
35. Favorite dining? See above
36. Favorite character? Meeko! Also when I was about 6 I went to DL and couldn't get Meeko's attention.. it broke my heart back in the day, so I am on a mission to meet him at WDW haha

General preferences for potential roomies:
-Someone respectful of my space, time, etc. I will be respectful to you so long as you are the same to me :)
-Not a drinker/partier.. I don't like drinking/partying and especially since I'll be in one of the Wellness apartments, I do NOT want to get caught with alcohol in the apartment. I want to stay at Disney as long as I can, thaaaanks :)
-I am NOT for co-ed sleepovers.. I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable in those situations.
-Someone who's a bit of a dork and isn't afraid to be one in public :D

Extras:
I love me some Harry Potter and would love to have a friend venture over to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with me whenever it opens up. :)
I love reading all sorts of books.
I also love video games.. dorky but true.
Hi! I'm Katie, just trying to get to know some people before I head down! I'm also in merchandising and moving in February 1st! It seems like we have a lot on common other than I'm a bit younger (I'll turn 19 in june), but I just thought I'd introduce myself!

Hi! I'm Katie, just trying to get to know some people before I head down! I'm also in merchandising and moving in February 1st! It seems like we have a lot on common other than I'm a bit younger (I'll turn 19 in june), but I just thought I'd introduce myself!

Haha nice to meet you Katie! I know exactly what you mean, I'm trying to make it so I at least know *someone* when I head down there haha. And chyeah, we sound pretty similar - once I get enough posts to PM I'll shoot you a message :)

souslocéan;34296633 said:
Haha nice to meet you Katie! I know exactly what you mean, I'm trying to make it so I at least know *someone* when I head down there haha. And chyeah, we sound pretty similar - once I get enough posts to PM I'll shoot you a message :)

sounds fabulous! do you have a facebook or anything?? Thats always a nice way to sorta get to know people...

sounds fabulous! do you have a facebook or anything?? Thats always a nice way to sorta get to know people...

Definitely! If you look up "Christine GGC" I'm the third one down :goodvibes I know that I may as well just post my full name but after so many years of being told not to I just can't make myself do it hahaha

I'd post the link but I don't have 10 posts yet. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter