Losers Check In Here!

Still a loser...and no has answered as a winner on my Chicago area thread....it will be really disappointing if our area does not produce any winners, really, really disappointing. It is hard to get a little bit of magic so far from WDW.

Pam

Darn -- no luck yet? There must be someone from Chicago that has won! I really wish we knew what process was used to select the winners. Do they actually have someone stick their hand in a big bag full of postcards each day, or do they just set aside the first ones that show up on a certain day. That later scenario would certainly explain why so many people have won several prizes at once. I think I'm going to start alternating and send several at once, and then some one at a time.

I went to the parks and was not a winner. I saw plenty of people with the hats and laynards and fast pass laynards.

I didn't get to see who won the castle stay. The parade was at noon and we were eating in the Crystal Palace. I heard the name of the family that opened the MK April 7, but I didn't see anyone. Plus Mickey did not come open the MK on April 7 with the train, is that usual?

Take me off of the losers list, I finally won!!! Please everyone hang in there and do not give up hope! Your time is coming.

looks like a few have won from Il., but still not me! One winner is from the Western Suburbs of Chicago, so that is a great sign.....
still hoping!

Pam

This is how close we were getting a dream

If we would have gotten on BTMRR 5 minutes earleir on the left side cause we saw him when we got into our train

I not being mean but it is nice to get one because you are there

I'm a loser too and don't expect to win. I never win anything.

Ooooh!! This is the list for me!

Unfortunately I have the Loser gene in my family too. I spent a week at WDW and didn't win anything either. But there was a family from England that won the Cinderella Suite the day I was there. Oh well....

I wonder if they give preference to people who are from out of Florida.:confused: Next time I go I'm not saying I'm from Florida.:idea: I think they discriminate against us. :laughing:

We were eating at Mama Melrose and some random CM came up to our table (our table only, mind you) and I got so excited and then he asked where we're from and we said Miami and afterwards he just said to enjoy our meal. He didn't visit any tables before us and no tables after us. Very odd.

We were eating at Mama Melrose and some random CM came up to our table (our table only, mind you) and I got so excited and then he asked where we're from and we said Miami and afterwards he just said to enjoy our meal. He didn't visit any tables before us and no tables after us. Very odd.

That is a bit odd. Are you close enough in Florida that you will be able to go again before the promotion is over? Maybe you'll have better luck next time. :goodvibes

Still a loser here but I've only been mailing in postcards for about a month so I'm still hopeful.

Does anyone know what they do with the postcards after each of the monthly drawings? Do they throw them away and start fresh for the next month?

Welcome to all my loser friends...please feel free to use this thread to vent your frustration concerning the YOAMD mail in entries. Only w/tongue in cheek though: any other behavior will cause you to be ejected from the group -- which makes you a double loser!!! :rotfl:

I was last oct but trying agian this year

Welcome to all my loser friends...please feel free to use this thread to vent your frustration concerning the YOAMD mail in entries. Only w/tongue in cheek though: any other behavior will cause you to be ejected from the group -- which makes you a double loser!!! :rotfl:

Waaaaaaaaaaaah....count me in as LoooooooooooooSER. I've been mailing out postcards - averaging, say, 3 per week since October. Nothing...nada...zilch.:sad1:

So, can I join your club?

Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter