Losers Check In Here!

This is getting quite frustrating! I've won one lanyard (which was awesome) but I'm going to keep entering to try and win a second so each of my kids will have one. If and when that ever happens, I'll stop because I don't really want or need the ears and I don't think they will be giving away anything better through the mail-in promo. So hang in there everyone -- we still have eight months to enter!!!

Well..I'm sort of a loser..I've never gotten anything in the parks (but my DW and I did get a limo ride from the airport to the hotel)

--Mr. DB

but I'm no longer a loser. :cool1:

I sent 99 postacards in February and March. I had purchased 100 but I just couldn't send out that last one. Well on Tuesday I finally sent my 100th postcard and today we received 3 boxes in the mail; one for me and one for each of my sons.

We won YOMD Mickey Ears! Please don't give up hope. It could happen to you!

Last Tuesday I won a lanyard and was excited. Needed one more since I have twin DDs. That night, I was up till 5:30 due to bloating and a potential food allegergy.

Two days later, I got a larger second box and knew what it was. I didn't open it right away since I had stricken with more pain that morning. When the pain subsized, I opened the box and it was ears. Once I get to doctor, he thinks I might be my gall bladder. I was admitted that night and had gall bladder surgery 3 days later.

I'm afraid what will happen if I had won a bigger prize. :scared1: :scared1:

I finally feel good enough to recognize my good fortune in winning two prizes.

Hi, I'm Kari - Florida resident, annual passholder, frequent visitor (several times a month) and still a YOAMD loser. It's great to be among friends. :rotfl2:

Hi Kari...welcome to loserville! However, anyone living in Fl who frequents as often as you is pretty lucky to me!
I have been here for a while, passed up by the mailman daily, sent in 150 cards so far, on a break now. I know, if you don't enter, you can't win..but no more $$$ that could be in the vacation fund is going to postcards. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!:rolleyes1

Pam

Thanks Pam. :) I know, my hubby says it's really wrong to complain when we are lucky enough to live so close to the parks and get to visit so often. I can't help it, I am pessimistic by nature and just feel like well jeez, as often as we go you'd think the dream team would find us eventually...lol. You're right though, in the grand scheme of things, I am quite fortunate. We've lived here in Florida since December 2004 and been passholders since December 2005 (a very generous Christmas gift from my mom that she was wonderful enough to do again this past Christmas to give us another Disney-filled year) and I love being able to go to "my happy place" as often as I can.

Still would be nice to win though. ;)

Hi Kari...welcome to loserville! However, anyone living in Fl who frequents as often as you is pretty lucky to me!
I have been here for a while, passed up by the mailman daily, sent in 150 cards so far, on a break now. I know, if you don't enter, you can't win..but no more $$$ that could be in the vacation fund is going to postcards. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!:rolleyes1

Pam

That's how I kind of feel right now- I have sent in about 200 cards since the beginning of the contest, to no avail, I am savig up my vacation $$$ and then maybe I will buy some more to send. I just keep hoping!!!

Nothing here yet...

I am trying to tak DBF into a trip to DL for my birthday next month. I have a trip planned for Christmas time with my mom but that's too long to wait! And we just went on March 31th, but it seems like such a long time ago. Hopefull I can talk him into it. It would be cool to win something in the park.

I'm a loser now. I went to WDW last weekend and got nothing. I kept telling myself the following things...

1. You don't need a lanyard and pins, you don't collect pins!
2. You don't need a dream fast pass, it is quite and are able to walk onto all the rides you want!
3. You don't need ears, they look silly anyhow.

This thought process worked quite well...for about ten seconds at a time that is! ;)

I'm a loser now. I went to WDW last weekend and got nothing.

Ahhh...but the key here is that you were just at WDW. That makes you a winner in my book!!!

OT: I noticed you are from Gainesville. Just helped DS with a geneology project for school and we found out our great, great, great, great uncle (or something like that!) was the gentleman your city was named after. Plus I just read somewhere that Gainesville was rated one of the top places to live. So guess what -- that makes you a double winner (maybe even a triple winner but I don't want you to get too cocky about it. LOL)!!!

Just returned yesterday and yes I returned as a loser. I noticed alot of people winning the fastpasses and the ears and I even noticed the couple that won the Thursday night stay in the castle....

Well we got back Saturday and now we have joined the proud members of 'we didn't get a stinkin thing' club.

But it was a fabulous trip!!

Bill

Well we got back Saturday and now we have joined the proud members of 'we didn't get a stinkin thing' club.

But it was a fabulous trip!!

Bill

Guess that would include us too. We just got back last weekend after a 13 day vacation in WDW and did get a stinkin thing either. Yes we saw the dream makers and saw the winners, but nothing for us. We decided that we just don't meet the criteria of the perfect Disney family. This was not our first trip during this promotion either. I don't buy the "you're winners because you went to WDW". It gets a little old when you keep getting excluded because you are never in the right place at the right time.

I went for Christmas and New Years and didnt even see em!

I sent in 80 postcards and havent won anything! (yet)

Maybe in September well get lucky!

Guess What Everyone?????

I am not a loser anymore! As I just won the Mickey Mouse Ears in the mail today!!!!! They say DisneyLand Resort on them! They are so cool, I just love them!!!!:love: :banana:

I think I had to send in about 80 post cards, to win( this is my first time to win with the post cards).

If this is the year of a million dreams...then they must have given them all out!

Just got back yesterday...may 13th-19th...and I didn't see anyone win anything. I saw several people wearing dream fastpasses, but never witnessed them being given out.

I guess I'm a big ole L-O-S-E-R!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter