• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love my Disney Visa

I have to say I love my Disney Rewards Card! I use it for everything, including all my my utility bills that take a credit card. The key is paying your bill off every month - very important!

I used it to get annual passes for myself and the kids. Used it the end of one summer and the beginning of the following summer, so it really paid off.
Go Disney Visa!

I want a disney visa but chase sucks, well not really they are just horribly hard to get credit thru. When i worked at Circuit city, they had chase, and i saw many many many people get denied credit no matter what.

sadly my credit as far as chase is concerned sucks so i cant get one, i've tried.. so its just a matter of paying off the debt i have and hopefully being able to get one in the near future..

ohh well...

was looking at the website, and the reward for a child's ticket it 67 disney dollars or whatever...what are some of the other "better" rewards? how much do they cost? thinking about getting this card.

I love it too but I was very disappointed that Sam's Club won't take Visa! I guess I'll shop more at Walmart if they take Visa. Do they?

Can't agree more... love my disney Visa, we use it for everything too, and it's a nice reward when we head down to WDW.

Signed up for the Visa a month ago, used it for a small purchase, received our $200 gift card today. :woohoo:

I just signed up for the card today. Can you please let me know what the stipulations are on the gift card? I was hoping to use it for our Disneyland Hotel and also perhaps for park entrance fees.
Thanks for any help!

Copied this from the Disney Visa Perks site:

When: Offered daily 30 minutes after Park opening for 90 minutes

Where to go: Disney California Adventure™ Park in Hollywood Pictures Backlot (next to Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue!)

Just recieved our new Disney reward card and we have $479 to spend. It's like getting a free meal plan. YEAH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter