Luggage Transfer CB to Pacific?

Lanie

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

I'm a Universal Newb, and we are thinking of staying 2 nights at CB before transferring to Pacific; would bell services at Universal provide that service, or would we have to Uber?

TIA :)

Depending on how many bags you have, it's a convenient walk if you want to take them yourself, down the paved walkway (Universal calls it the "Garden Walk") that connects CBBR to Sapphire Falls, Royal Pacific, and Citywalk.

That's what we did when we moved from CBBR to RPR a couple years ago, although we only had one wheeled 22" carryon apiece and a couple of backpacks to take, nothing too heavy or bulky. I think the walk was about 10 minutes.

@Lanie : If, like me, you like to see the particulars of a route so you can get your bearings in advance, here's a walk from the front doors of CBBR to the Garden Walk, and then walking its full length to CityWalk. RPR comes into view around the 11:15 mark, and the path's entrance to RPR appears at the 12:10 mark.

Last edited:

I found an article that if you start your stay at Hard Rock, Royal Pacific, Portofino or Sapphire Falls, they will transfer your luggage.

The other way around if you are at a lower tier first, then they don’t.

Thanks everyone. I won't count on that transfer then, and we'll see what we want to do either walk or Uber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter