LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

i'm sorry you didn't like your cake. i'm glad the roots were able to do some photoshop magic on it! the cake server looked so great with it. we did the same thing with our cake cutting, i looked at the man and said, "we're not feeding each other." milk choco and pb mousse is AMAZING! i can't wait for our first anniversary to get a reproduction made!

can't wait to see the desert party with the outfit change!!!

Ooooooh, what amazing photos! :yay:

You and your DH seem meant for each other -- totally in love (sweet mother-of-pearl it seems like all you do is smooch! :rotfl: j/k ;) ); witty and zany - you're the perfect pair! :goodvibes

I've stated a couple of times that my DD is getting married in October 2009 - after looking at all of the wonderful photos posted by all of the DIS brides, I have determined that no matter what the cost, we will be hiring a first-rate photographer! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for the rest of your trip report -- and more photos!!!!!

As usual, more great photos. Just love the way everything is so coordinated. The chair covers look great and the cake looks amazing. Love the pictures of your brunch food. We are also do a brunch at ADH. Was yours the Tinkerbelle brunch with some variations? I really like the Mickey waffles - we were thinking of doing those instead of the crepes and we were also thinking of taking the fruit and muffins and stuff for our pre reception. Did you add any meats to your brunch? The Tinkerbelle comes with chicken and we were thinking of either adding a meat carving station or the antipasta plater. We were also thinking of adding a green salad.

I also love that you took the friendship boat to the Boardwalk - was this an extra charge (I am sure it was) and if so how much extra and how many people did it hold. I was thinking of using the bus to take our guests to the Boardwalk but us and our bridal party using the friendship boats.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

Enjoying your TR so far... :)
What a wonderful wedding.
I love your cake design and your FOOD!!!
Those mickey waffles are my faves!!!!

You're making me wish we have a daytime wedding like you did ... :thumbsup2

Do you remember how long it took you guys to take your family/guest pictures?

>>"And I love how you had the rings inscribed with lyrics from Muppets songs. "He'll make me happy, each time I see him..." I love it!"

Oh my gosh that was our exit song!

(Actually it was supposed to be our "SOLO" but disney AV guy screwed up and played it as our exit song -- And it was PERFECT.)

But i never thought to have the lyrics engraved on our rings. POUT.

Although DH's wedding band is a Superman ring so i don't know if it would go :)

And my ring has another inscription already which is exactly how i feel about Andy... "And you a windrose, a compass, my direction, my description of the world." ...So i guess it couldn't fit that AND Miss Piggy and Kermie :)

Maybe for 'vow renewal rings' i'll steal your idea!

when I have my vow renewal in MORROCCO with PINK PETALS scattered on the aisle and ROOTS shooting us -- GRIN ;)

021073-0206.jpg

021073-0011.jpg

its almost like being there!!!

(and if we happened to be at disney world then we were totally going to crash your wedding! or least roll by the ceremony on a segway and shout up to your reception from the boardwalk)

:)

you are HILARIOUS. I crack up at so many of your lines like "calling members of the audience to come on down and get a picture with their favorite newlyweds." and centerpieces to be photoshopped in later and the mwaawaa bus.

but you also put together the MOST PERFECT WEDDING! Gorgeous and creative, not cookie cutter.

If I ever get REmarried (because DH dumped me for some hot LA, hollywood babe) i totally want you to design my second wedding to my ROMDF (Rich Old Man Disney Fiancee)

:)

Alrighty then! The squeeze is on. Apparently I'll have to start my TR tonight to keep pace with my wedding twin.! :woohoo:

I totally want to see it close up. I hope you include a CU picture of it on your trip report.

and I can't wait to see your DH's 'gangster suit' as Carrie calls it

you looked ROCK STAR gorgeous!!!

can't wait to read your trip report too :)

You had the most awesome wedding of all time!!!!Seriously I love it!!!Such originality!!! Love your husband and MIL dance,that was great!!!

You crack me up with all your little wise saying's throughout this report,I love it!!!

Can't wait for more:)

Oh and I love brunch food...the pictures of your food is making me sooo hungry!!!

Wow Carrie, your wedding was absolutely 100% fabulous! Your pictures are AMAZING!!! If we hadn't already hired Randy, I would be calling the Roots right up. I've been cracking up the whole time reading your TR...you and DH look like so much fun! :happytv:

*Sigh* It was all just so fun and beautiful and... and... IN LOVE! (And smoochtastic, of course. We wouldn't forgive you if it wasn't. :upsidedow ) I just hope that someday I can have a wedding as cool and personalized and lovely and wonderful as you did. I'm actually gettin a little choked up just thinking about it. :sad1: But in a nice way. :grouphug:

Wow Carrie, your wedding was absolutely 100% fabulous! Your pictures are AMAZING!!! If we hadn't already hired Randy, I would be calling the Roots right up. I've been cracking up the whole time reading your TR...you and DH look like so much fun! :happytv:

Seeing Carrie's pics DID make me call the Roots!!! Between the Roots doing Carrie's pics and Randy doing my sister's pics I don't know how to choose.

But don't worry Carrie, I'll tell the Roots how much business you're giving them, maybe they'll give you something free!:thumbsup2

I love the idea of a morning Epcot ceremony. The Friendship boat ride idea is awesome! I love it! :goodvibes What was your rain backup location for Morocco?

Wow, that food looks fantastic! I also love the way you split up the pastries for the pre-reception. We love breakfast, and will probably go for brunch too! Did you use the Tinker Bell menu? Around $45 pp?

I LOVE everything you've done... I think I'll take detailed notes and ask for the "LurkyLoo Special" when my official planning time comes!
spin.gif

Your wedding was perfect! Amazingly creative and beautiful and it seemed to reflect your personalities so well. You looked so beautiful!

The photos are amesome and I love that your personality shines through them. You and your DH are so fun and you two seem absolutely perfect for each other. The smoochiness is great!

I love your TR; you write very well. I laughed out loud at your description of the "come on down" feel of your guest pictures. Morocco was a perfect location and the boat was such a neat idea! The Attic is gorgeous and I love the pics of your DH and his mom dancing-- what a fun family!

Congratulations! I can't wait to read more.

WOW! Simply Amazing!! Truly, I don't even have the right words to describe how beautiful everything looks! Heart-touchingly beautiful!!!

Congrats again to you, Carrie, and Patrick!!

Brilliant report, love it. May favourite has to be the comment about 'his handlers and my paparazzi' though - priceless! :lmao:

Truely unbelievable! Carrie- everything was beautiful-Morocoo is a beautiful site, so unique! you both looked great and boy do you look like you have a ball together! Your pictures make me smile!

The cake was pretty-so about the color problem! Love the boat transportation!

Looking forward to more!

Your wedding day so far sounds so amazing. I love the idea of the muppets lyrics on your rings. The photos are all absolutely gorgeous. You were a stunning bride. CONGRATULATIONS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter