Lushes unite: Favorite drinks at WDW

I think I missed out on something. You mean EPCOT isn't ALL about chasing around characters and collecting FP ;)

the best i have done is a cold draft at dinner. Tell me where do I find these yummy drinks.. are they only at TS restaurants or do they actually have bars that I completely missed in my quest to find Belle and Jasmine?

Just read that Grey Goose Slush is kind of lemon-ish... isn't there a grey goose drink that is berry-grape-ish. Had something like that in Las vegas - very good... but then everything was GREAT that night

The world showcase is where it's at! :) You can get some drinks while you chase around the characters :cool1:

I don't think they carry the millenium martini anymore (I THINK that's what its called, if I got it wrong it's because I had too many brain cells killed by them) that was my favorite, I have an embarrassing number of blue glow cubes for a 4 day stay. Also the pool bars at PORR and Wilderness Lodge are top notch, CBR pool bar put club soda in my vodka tonic. The least expensive Long Island Iced Teas were at House of Blues.

The world showcase is where it's at! :) You can get some drinks while you chase around the characters :cool1:

so are these walk up stands/bars to get the drinks or do you have to do table service dining? Never noticed open container while walking around Disney....too focused on meeting princesses, I guess. The only think I saw was an occasional beer at AK

so are these walk up stands/bars to get the drinks or do you have to do table service dining? Never noticed open container while walking around Disney....too focused on meeting princesses, I guess. The only think I saw was an occasional beer at AK

There are some separate stands, in other cases you can get drinks at the counter service location, and you can definitely carry it with you...

Looks like this thread needs to life spilled into it. Can someone tell me: Is the Tangierine Dream ONLY available at the Pool bar at AKV?? or elsewhere too?

Are champagne cocktails available in the World nowadays? If so, where can you get them? In the resorts or in any nice restaurant?

:drinking1: We adore F&W and drinking around the world is my favorite thing to do at WDW!

I was really excited to find this thread - I read all 12 pages! I have always really enjoyed having a beverage or two in Disney World (You know, I've only once seen someone that seemed to have "over-imbibed" to a degree that was inappropriate - I sure don't want those few people to ruin it for those of us that enjoy a few drinks!)

I highly recommend a Drink Around the World Showcase pub crawl - so fun! I just found personalized passports online (free, with a shipping and handling fee). They are really cute - I ordered some a little bit ago in prep for my December trip and they were adorable!

Well - gotta get back to my December trip planning! :thumbsup2

Ah, the thread has been resurrected. And just in time - I can drink again! Too bad I don't have any trips to Disney planned. Sniff, sniff!

That pub crawl sounds neat. I'm gonna search out those passports right now. Maybe I can convince DH to do an adults-only trip.

Just got back this morning.
New favorite drink-Blood Orange Margarita @ La Cava Del Tequila. Just superb.

This thread came in use this past summer!!!! My favorite was the Sultan Colada. They also have a non-alcoholic version that my daughter ordered. She preferred the one with, though!! I also really enjoyed the Hula Hoop and Lava Lamp at POP:lovestruc Hope everyone enjoys....just wish I had another trip planned.....next time adult only;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter