~ Luv4mylittleones ~ 12/17/07 WP/Gardenview/1900 PF/Morocco

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I love it!!! nope, we're pretty normal ( well, we think we are)!! two dogs, 1 cat, 4 assorted kids , working to pay the bills ...and oh yes, we LOVE disney!!!! looking forward to meeting you guys :goodvibes

Michelle:cloud9:

ok, don't kill me, jumping in again - just for the record, I'm one of Michelle's "4 assorted kids":rotfl:

ok, don't kill me, jumping in again - just for the record, I'm one of Michelle's "4 assorted kids":rotfl:

Jump in as often as you like honey lol:goodvibes. Well little miss 'assorted kid', will you be coming along to our little meet?

You guys don't need to behave yourself, I don't plan to :rolleyes1 . Just don't turn in to a man hating drunk stalker lol.

Jump in as often as you like honey lol:goodvibes. Well little miss 'assorted kid', will you be coming along to our little meet?

You guys don't need to behave yourself, I don't plan to :rolleyes1 . Just don't turn in to a man hating drunk stalker lol.

Sharon, you just made lol again! although this is my fault, everyone's going to greet me as the "assorted kid"...ha!

I wish I could meet you guys! I am going to be there September 16th thru the 30th:sad1: I doubt my df would be anxious to go back 2 months later:sad2: BUT, if I do work some magic to go back in Dec you will be first to know...

(Don't be surprised if you see a random girl sitting in the WP on your day;) )

Sharon, you just made lol again! although this is my fault, everyone's going to greet me as the "assorted kid"...ha!

I wish I could meet you guys! I am going to be there September 16th thru the 30th:sad1: I doubt my df would be anxious to go back 2 months later:sad2: BUT, if I do work some magic to go back in Dec you will be first to know...

(Don't be surprised if you see a random girl sitting in the WP on your day;) )

I am sure you could work your magic with him just fine, don't we all have our DF's wrapped around our little finger ;)

You are more than welcome to attend my wedding honey, the more the merrier as it looks like I have no friends lol, there will only be 8 of us there.

Hey Diane you and your brood could come and pack it out a bit lol.

Hey Diane you and your brood could come and pack it out a bit lol.

Anything for free cake and champagne! :rotfl2:

Seriously...what time is your wedding? I'd love to see all that bling in action! :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: come on down Abby!!! and yes, all - she's the newest "kid" in our crew!

It's at 2.30pm honey, feel free to come along and have a look.

hey, we may just have to stop by for that also !! planning on doing the Candlelight Procession at Epcot ( dinner at Le Cellier -mmmmmm ) so I don't know if the timing will work for us.. I told hubby to be about our Jellyrolls plans for the 20th and he was quite pleased- being he's a pretty quite guy (yes, I'm the one with the mouth!:lmao: ), it made me happy :goodvibes

hey, we may just have to stop by for that also !! planning on doing the Candlelight Procession at Epcot ( dinner at Le Cellier -mmmmmm ) so I don't know if the timing will work for us.. I told hubby to be about our Jellyrolls plans for the 20th and he was quite pleased- being he's a pretty quite guy (yes, I'm the one with the mouth!:lmao: ), it made me happy :goodvibes

We are doing epcot that day too...but dinner at San Angel Inn and then hitting PI! Maybe we'll bump into each other there too! Oh...and I think it's a girl thing...cause lord knows I've got a mouth too! DF just goes with the flow!!! :laughing:

Sharon, I would love to pop in...I'll have to look at or schedule and double check with DF but at the very least hopefully I'll see you at the GF that day since that's where we'll be staying! :hug:

That would be great everyone. I will be the one in the 'foofy' dress with mascara running down my face after trying to read my wedding vows without being emotional :thumbsup2

Now that we've purchased most of the attire I wanted to put it all together to see what it looks like. The necklace I haven't bought yet because I can't decide between it or pearls. I think it all looks pretty good here eventhough the colors are a bit off in the pictures. :goodvibes

weddingcollage.jpg

Everything looks so beautiful together! I really like the different bridesmaids/ MOH dresses. The wine color will be gorgeous for a winter wedding. I think that necklace will look lovely with your dress.

Everything looks fantastic together Diane, you are going to be one stunning family:thumbsup2

I agree with Sharon - simply stunning!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter