LuvLuvLuv's Memories TR Starts Pg 73 - Honeymoon Day 6.1

I was trying sooooooo hard not to read until you posted pictures. But I gave up. I'm sorry!

I want to go to DL SO badly now!!! I think it's crazy that you were done with Knott's Berry Farm in less than 2 others. Also, thanks for making me crave Via Napoli. :lmao:

Also, I have a question. Do you think you could have done all of DL in less time than your vacation was for? Did you feel like you were running out of stuff to do? (I'm trying to figure out how long we should go for when we eventually go.)

Here are some excess pictures that didn't fit for Day 4 part 2 and Day 5!

Blue Bayou:

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

And this is why I couldn't remember about dinner.... they gave us complimentary chocolate mousse for our honeymoon!

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

I have lots of pictures of the parade... and none of them came out very well. It moved soooooooo fast. I mean, so fast you couldn't even get a shot on rapid. Oh well. It was nothing to write home about. Toontown needs a post of it's own.... Coming Up!

I was impatient and read before the pictures were up. But it's okay, I read again once you posted the pictures. :laughing: I normally miss CA and DL a great deal, but oh, man, Deena, you're making me want to go back SO much more than normal! :goodvibes

Oh my, I have a lot of catching up to do!

* Stop making me want to go to Disneyland so badly!! :rotfl: I was really hoping to win a One More Disney Day vacation so I could choose Disneyland; guess I'll have to come up with the money on my own now! I've really never seen many pictures of DL before but they look awesome. I guess I always thought it was pretty much the same as the MK but now I see that I was wrong!
* I love the Beauty and the Beast library! OMG I need to go there and get some pictures there!
* I'm not much of a steak person so I had to go look up the menu for World of Color... the seafood Cioppino dish sounds amazing to me! Ha, I love some good seafood and now my mouth is watering. ;)
* The dessert plate looks so good at Ariel's. I guess it didn't taste as good, but it sure makes a good picture!
* WOC looks breathtaking. I'm a sucker for lights/water shows, and you throw in Disney and I bet it's just stunning!
* I am jealous of your Orange Bird vinylmation!! But congrats on getting your first one, hope you get sucked into the hobby along with the rest of us ;)
* Aww, Mrs. Potts is in Tarzan's treehouse!
* The buffet at Goofy's really does look amazing. I love that they have dirt dessert! And the random characters that they have there are too cool - I haven't seen Pinocchio before!
* Blue Bayou sounds delicious.
* Okay, time for me to start planning my DL trip! I don't think we'll be able to get there til 2015 at the earliest... that's not too soon to start planning, is it? :lmao:

EEK, so I'm all caught up. I cannot believe I've missed so much in DL.

BTW, once I know when our next trip is.. let's set up your return trip as well so we can hang out. K? K!

* Stop making me want to go to Disneyland so badly!! :rotfl: I was really hoping to win a One More Disney Day vacation so I could choose Disneyland; guess I'll have to come up with the money on my own now! I've really never seen many pictures of DL before but they look awesome. I guess I always thought it was pretty much the same as the MK but now I see that I was wrong!

* Okay, time for me to start planning my DL trip! I don't think we'll be able to get there til 2015 at the earliest... that's not too soon to start planning, is it? :lmao:

I had to comment on this....I couldn't have said it better :goodvibes

The one thing keeping us (ok..if you count my DH= 2) is the airfare....2014 maybe :laughing:

I was impatient and read before the pictures were up. But it's okay, I read again once you posted the pictures. :laughing: I normally miss CA and DL a great deal, but oh, man, Deena, you're making me want to go back SO much more than normal! :goodvibes

We talked about it again last night. Everytime I read the headline that ElecTRONica is ending April 15, I want to just book a flight for one day and just go see it again. I didn't think I would get that obsessed since most say after WDW you would be disappointed--but we just had such a different experience there!! I hope you can go again soon!!

Oh my, I have a lot of catching up to do!

* I love the Beauty and the Beast library! OMG I need to go there and get some pictures there!
* I'm not much of a steak person so I had to go look up the menu for World of Color... the seafood Cioppino dish sounds amazing to me! Ha, I love some good seafood and now my mouth is watering. ;)
* The dessert plate looks so good at Ariel's. I guess it didn't taste as good, but it sure makes a good picture!
* WOC looks breathtaking. I'm a sucker for lights/water shows, and you throw in Disney and I bet it's just stunning!
* I am jealous of your Orange Bird vinylmation!! But congrats on getting your first one, hope you get sucked into the hobby along with the rest of us ;)
* Aww, Mrs. Potts is in Tarzan's treehouse!
* The buffet at Goofy's really does look amazing. I love that they have dirt dessert! And the random characters that they have there are too cool - I haven't seen Pinocchio before!
* Blue Bayou sounds delicious.

Oh Becky.. first of all... ugh your car :sad2: I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for making you want to go so bad, but it is without a doubt soooooo fun!! Since then, I ordered a Quorra (from TRON) Vinylmation for me :) I have my eye on a Jiminy Cricket too! Although the food wasn't as superior as WDW... it was good and fun. Goofy's Kitchen did surpass any buffet on WDW property!! I'm afraid we won't get back there for a few years, so that's why I'm cramming one more trip while we have passes!!

EEK, so I'm all caught up. I cannot believe I've missed so much in DL.

BTW, once I know when our next trip is.. let's set up your return trip as well so we can hang out. K? K!

Welllll... our next trip is the week before your wedding :rolleyes1 Sooooo let's plan for the next one :laughing:

Caught up! Good read. I loved hearing about goofy's breakfast.

:yay: DH said he wished there was one in WDW!

I had to comment on this....I couldn't have said it better :goodvibes

The one thing keeping us (ok..if you count my DH= 2) is the airfare....2014 maybe :laughing:

Airfare is rough. It was getting rougher even for May... but thank goodness for Southwest's code on Saturday morning! I jumped out of bed and booked our flights before I even had a sip of coffee!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello All!!

I'll be working on our last day probably Tuesday or Wednesday. I have a massive project to get done today and I need to prioritize, lol. I also started my dining report the other night!! I'd like to have everything done in time for our May trip. I will be back in a day or so to finish up!! :wave:

Oh Becky.. first of all... ugh your car :sad2: I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for making you want to go so bad, but it is without a doubt soooooo fun!! Since then, I ordered a Quorra (from TRON) Vinylmation for me :) I have my eye on a Jiminy Cricket too! Although the food wasn't as superior as WDW... it was good and fun. Goofy's Kitchen did surpass any buffet on WDW property!! I'm afraid we won't get back there for a few years, so that's why I'm cramming one more trip while we have passes!!

Aw, thanks. Sometimes I just have the worst luck! But yay, I'm glad you bought another vinylmation! ;) I have Jiminy Cricket, he's a really awesome design, one of my favorites.

Jason's family wants to go out to Vegas next summer so I'm toying with the possibility of making just a one or two day trip to Disneyland... don't know if it will be feasible but I will try!

Looking forward to the rest of your TR, and I will have to go find your dining review!

Day 6 - Part 1

... and it's the last day. It was a big day--so it will be in parts.

We got up and moving, knowing it would be a big day. I had bullet points for the day:

*Ride IASW--first day out of refurb
*Go to Redwood Creek Challenge--Picture with Dug
*Get Nachos again from White Water Snacks
*Eat at Tortilla Jos
*See Fireworks
*Go to ElecTRONica
*Ride Alice in Wonderland and Toad again
*Buy Tea
*Ride Space Mountain again

We made our way over to Disneyland. We were both super tired and decided to take the double decker street car down Main Street. It was fun :) We went straight to IASW and the line was much longer than I'm used to. Frankly, the ride was set up way different than I was used to. You got on and off the ride outside.

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

Here's where it gets hard to pick which pictures to share--there's so many!!

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

I wanted to go on again, but DH didn't want to :( We went and rode Mr. Toad. We looked at a couple other rides, but they were filling up fast. Crazy how a Friday makes a difference here! I was hungry, so we decided to leave DL and search for food.

Be back after lunch for Part 2!

I was about to type "thanks for letting me experience IASM again without actually having to hear the song", but the song started going in my head anyways! :lmao:

Yay Toontown! It's been FOREVER since I last went there. *sigh* I know I told Doug our next CA trip would be the Bay Area to see friends and that I wouldn't make him do the seven hour drive again, but I think some bribery might be in store. :laughing:

Looking forward to the next parts!

Yep, DL's IASW is way better too. I love the facade, but I also LOVE the cameo characters! Eeek, I wanna go back so badly now.

IASW is my favorite ride...so corny I know...it just is. My anniversary trip they gave us the bost to ourselves..the DL ride looks better....so cool....:goodvibes Thanks Deena. I love it!!!!

I'm just dropping by to say sorry :sad2:

I owe a big multi-quote, the last day, the arrival back to PA, and the Glad I Did/Wish I Didn't. I also started my dining report too... but that has fallen off the wagon as well.

Life hasn't really gone as planned the past few weeks. My job will be over either May 1 or June 1... they still don't know. The company purchasing us posted an admin opening, and I applied. It turned into a conflict of interest and made a big H.R. mess. Although I haven't left the hiring process yet, it just doesn't seem to be a great fit--plus it's an extra 30 minutes away. Then there's my part time. My review ended Saturday, and I was up for a paycut. At the end of the day I was $800 away from my standard goal, so I put 850 of nonsense on DH's card, and returned it the next day :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I don't regret it, lol. I was too close to lose $1 an hour.

If you are on FB with me... you know that last week my debit card number was compromised and someone cleared my account using Walmart.com, some Impulse gaming site, Groupon, and some other site. They're working on getting the money back, and I just got my new debit card. Fantastic.

I think I mentioned before that when I got home from CA that some family stuff was brewing. Well it finally hit the fan and my stepmom is moving out of my aunt's house after 23 years. My aunt has never been alone and is up in age. I'm worried about her, and I have to take off work to go up and mediate the situation Thursday-Monday. I have to help her go get a new cell phone, and help call the cable company to take out one of the boxes, etc etc etc. Pray that my patience stays in tact.

I think something else went bonkers too--but those are the major bulletpoints.

In the midst of all this, I did something to make me happy... although that happy cost me a few $$. I split our stay with POR Royal Rooms and YC/CL. I need the YC, I need Stormalong Bay, and I need CL.

So please bear with me, as I look forward to finishing this soon!!!

On the flip side. Marriage is nice. It doesn't come without it's challenges, but it really is going well and I'm happy :goodvibes

PS: to Danielle if you're reading.... (my phone doesn't have service here) Are you going home to PA for Easter?? If you're not--I think you should :rolleyes1

I'm reading along! :yay:
I'm just going to miss you--I'm doing Easter up here in MA, but going home to PA the 11th - 18th. :guilty:

Sorry to hear everything has gone wacky! Slowly but surely, I'm sure it will all resolve itself. :thumbsup2 Glad you got to split stay with YC CL - that's your bday present for sure! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter