• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lyft "MV Dropoff" destination

dbenesch

Earning My Ears
I was checking out Lyft this morning for a trip from CBR to MK, and noticed that for MK that there were two destinations available - "TTC Drop Off Zone" and "MV Dropoff". I know Minnie Vans are not running (probably forever) and that TTC is the standard ride share drop-off for MK. So I was surprised to see an option for standard Lyft to drop off at the MV location right at the park. Has anyone tried this destination? My assumption is that DIS will turn the car away somewhere and force them to TTC, but has anyone actually tried "MV Dropoff"? Thank you.

Last edited:
Someone on site and making the trip would probably have to try to book it. My bet is that it would either no allow you to actually request that ride, or no drivers would be available for the request since it would likely limit the request to Minnie Vans.

That's just a hangover from the MinnieVan days.

You used to order MV on the Lyft app, but of course MV's are not operational right now (and may not ever be again). That MV dropoff was only for MV rides. Lyft (or Uber) are not allowed to go to the bus dropoff area where MV used to drop you off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter