Magic Charts

Alphawazup said:

Alphawazup, please do not copy post my project over to yours without my permission. I wanted to create a project of my own I did not want to merge it with other magic guides. So please do not copy my post for your own guide, it took me a while to find these magic times. I appreciate your help in giving me magic times and info but you should not be copying my post. Thanks for reading :)

Too Much "copying my post"..Yeah I Know lol

VirtuallyUnknown said:
Alphawazup, please do not copy post my project over to yours without my permission. I wanted to create a project of my own I did not want to merge it with other magic guides. So please do not copy my post for your own guide, it took me a while to find these magic times. I appreciate your help in giving me magic times and info but you should not be copying my post. Thanks for reading :)

Too Much "copying my post"..Yeah I Know lol

i did that so more ppl would come here.

i had a chart there already with times in it. so really i am just letting you do that.

I had my chart already there quite a few months before you even thought of doing this.

I am just giving your thread more traffic so plz don't complain.

alphawazup

Daily Bump.. Please keep this bumped up or send some information please. My project is going smoothly but it is difficult doing it alone. Invisibility Chart almost finished :)

Just to update you, I added a recent update post on the front page (main page) :
Teleport Magic 3*
Pirate Magic 3*
Fireworks 4*
Invisibility Magic 2*
Buried In Treasure 3*

Bottom is oldest, top is newest.
Thanks for reading! Please post even if you have just came for the info, i appreciate bumps as well. Ty!

Alphawazup said:
i did that so more ppl would come here.

i had a chart there already with times in it. so really i am just letting you do that.

I had my chart already there quite a few months before you even thought of doing this.

I am just giving your thread more traffic so plz don't complain.

alphawazup

I say this in a nice way but, I would like to have my project made by myself but info may be poured in through others. I will put their names in the Credits list on the bottom IF they are Dis, I only want them to be dis bc I do not want to post VMK players on here without them knowing. Back to the topic, you giving me traffic is not always a good thing, it is almost the same as sharing a room with another person, (linking teleporters) it should be decided between the two and if both want it to happen than it should be linked. I hope to have this project made independantly, ty. Also, I dont care if you copy it over, I dont care how many people copy my thread over to theirs. I think this is a great thing to spread the word about my thread, but I would appreciate maybe a ' Thanks to VirtuallyUnknown for this guide or chart ' underneath it if it is not a problem. And AlphaWazup, this is in a good way but, I dont think many people look up your thread anymore to look at the magic guides. It has not been posted on since October I think.

VirtuallyUnknown said:
I dont think many people look up your thread anymore to look at the magic guides. It has not been posted on since October I think.
i know that is another reason to keep it there nobody will see it.

also you don't have to link to mine.
i will just link to yours so you don't lose any people to my thread.

alphawazup

if you want all the original release dates look at mine to find them,

all of those dates have been checked with many ppl.

also all that information in mine is true feel free to use it, becuase i am not keeping mine going.

for some reason mine was never made a sticky maybe yours will be eventually.

alphawazup

Maleficent2 said:
can I include this in the guide?

Sorry I did not see your reply. I would be pleased if it was in the guide or a sticky :). I hope for my thread to be a sticky. Either way Thanks for your offer, sorry for me to reply so long.

New Magic Charts Updated! Invisibility Magic Chart Completed! Unreleased Pins Section Uploaded! Enjoy.

sine you want to make a magic guide feel free to take anything at all from mine VirtuallyUnknown that way you can compleate yours into a full magic guide so that the sticky is better.

i should be helping you more then i am since i have already made something just like this but did not get as much help with the times.

you can take anything you want from mine.

alphawazup

Alphawazup said:
sine you want to make a magic guide feel free to take anything at all from mine VirtuallyUnknown that way you can compleate yours into a full magic guide so that the sticky is better.

i should be helping you more then i am since i have already made something just like this but did not get as much help with the times.

you can take anything you want from mine.

alphawazup

Thanks for your help wazup, I will look into your guide if necessary. But for now I will not be focusing on making a magic guide. Thanks anyways! DaIlY bUmP !i :bounce:

are you doing burried in treasure magic? if so i can tell you the 2* one
!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter