Magic Charts

Yes I have been doing all the magic, Thanks for being a different person in posting! I appreciate it ;) Anyways I think I have 2*. Thanks for your help!

By different person in posting I mean your 1 of the ppl that actually post here other then AlphaWazup lol

Edit: Heres the Buried In Treasure Magic Chart! Be sure to check out the front page every once and a while.

Buried In Treasure Magic:
*# Charge Rate Lasting Time
1*......00:56...........00:10
2*......00:42...........00:10
3*......00:25...........00:10
4*......00:00...........00:00
5*......00:00...........00:00

Just a reminder, Please dont just view, please post info as well I thought this project would be something like me collecting info everyday, instead im collecting the info myself doing all the work. Im not saying some people are not giving me info but I hoped this project would not just be me doing all the work and people just viewing the info. What im saying is maybe some of you could spend some of your spare time (Im not forcing you to) to please help and give me some info. Thanks for reading.
Here are some magic info I still need filled:
Full-Use Magic
4* Bat Magic
3* Fireworks Magic
2-5* Inferno Magic
4-5* Buried In Treasure Magic
2* Pirate Magic
2-5* Cursed Storm Magic (Not yet able to increase stars)
Single-Use Magic
1* Treasure Detector Magic (Lasting Time Only)

...but I hoped this project would not just be me doing all the work and people just viewing the info....
Speaking for myself, by the time I saw your chart I could not add any info. The levels of magic I have, you already have listed. Could it be possible that the reason you're not getting additional data is that some of what you're looking for are unusual/rare levels of the magic pins? Just a thought.

Anyway, it's a good project though, thanks!

Speaking for myself, by the time I saw your chart I could not add any info. The levels of magic I have, you already have listed. Could it be possible that the reason you're not getting additional data is that some of what you're looking for are unusual/rare levels of the magic pins? Just a thought.

Anyway, it's a good project though, thanks!

Well kind of, and thanks for the comment but I have found actually that after i started this project I have been noticing a lot of unusual magic pins. Anyways I apologize for that lol I wasnt aware that i was doing all the work. Anyways thanks for reading :)

Bat Magic Chart Completed! Bat Magic 4* Filled In! Enjoy!

+-.:|[(¿!Daily Bump!?)]|:.-+

Buried In Treasure Magic 5* (Thanks to Mal!) :)
Buried In Treasure Magic Chart Completed

a Bump for Mal's Great Info! Woot

Deep Sea Dive Blue Magic:
1*......04:50...........00:10
2*......03:47...........00:10

Autopia Racing Pink Magic:
3*......02:46...........00:12

Autopia Racing Blue Magic:
3*......02:46...........00:12

Well, I was just in QA_Caffdawgs room and it was so fun.. I couldn't help but ask her if she could use her five star inferno. It lasted for one minute and took 40 seconds to charge. Will up load pics and post for proof.

:D

Here you go:
Click for bigger size
Not in order LOL
once you click on it maximize that screen with picture

Hope that will work for you :)

I 'GLOVE' this idea, and i like the pictures too! i think this is very useful, since ive been trying to figure out how long it takes to recharge! Thanks!, Mike ~ The_Mike

Thanks for supporting the idea mikeyandscoonyx2, I appreciate the compliment. :)

EDIT: Alphawazup, Im sorry for the posts in this thread before, I appreciate your work in helping me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter