Magic Kingdom Swap ***They're all here!!***

Sorry everyone! This has been a really bad week for DD - for those that don't know, she's had a continuous migraine since September...transformed migraine actually. To make a long story short, I haven't gotten to the post office yet & although I've got the elements scanned, they're not uploaded anywhere yet. I'm pretty sure I posted this on Tuesday, but can't find where now! :confused3

I'll be taking everything to the post office tomorrow morning. I'm sorry for the delay in returning everything!!

Don't know if there is another thread for this but I just received my swap package and everything is so beautiful (and boy did I make big photo mats and tags now that I can compare them!).

Thanks everyone for making this such a great first swap for a newbie (I am now addicted!)

Maria

There is another thread - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1478893 - and I've already marked you as having received.

I'm copying your post & quoting it over there because we were talking about the size issue a bit & it might be good if you expressed your opinions over there...just so they're all in one spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter