Magic Kingdom Swap ***They're all here!!***

I have tried putting the groups I have ready in a flat rate envie and they won't fit. I will package safely.

Oh Susie, I was afraid of that! :( You're in too many groups I think. ;) You're not putting each person's elements in a separate baggie are you? You only need a single gallon bag (or quart if they fit without bending) for each group.

They do have Priority boxes you can use that should fit everything nicely. However be sure you get one without the red "Flat Rate" on it. Those will cost something like $8.95. The other boxes would only cost $5.30 for under 2 lbs. Of course any box will do - it's just that you can get the Priority boxes for free at the post office. My one PO serves a small town & rural community so when they're not swamped they'll actually weigh my stuff & tell me which is cheaper - flat rate or otherwise. The next town over won't do that though - they're just nasty in general there. ;)

Okay, I got my Mickey Topper done tonight, I know cutting it close, and I was getting ready to package it all up and mail it out and I realized I left my other elements at home, I won't be able to go get them until Friday, so they'll be in the mail Friday night/Saturday morning, depending on the time my camera gets delivered and what time I can make it up there.

It's okay. I am use to not using the cardboard envies. The couple of POs I go to here in town are really good about helping me with swaps. Just wanted to let you know why I won't be using the envie you suggested.

Oh Susie, I was afraid of that! :( You're in too many groups I think. ;) You're not putting each person's elements in a separate baggie are you? You only need a single gallon bag (or quart if they fit without bending) for each group.

They do have Priority boxes you can use that should fit everything nicely. However be sure you get one without the red "Flat Rate" on it. Those will cost something like $8.95. The other boxes would only cost $5.30 for under 2 lbs. Of course any box will do - it's just that you can get the Priority boxes for free at the post office. My one PO serves a small town & rural community so when they're not swamped they'll actually weigh my stuff & tell me which is cheaper - flat rate or otherwise. The next town over won't do that though - they're just nasty in general there. ;)

you get boxes and stuff for free :eek:

We pay £1 upwards for royal mail boxes, then postage is on top:mad:

you get boxes and stuff for free :eek:

We pay £1 upwards for royal mail boxes, then postage is on top:mad:

Oh our post offices sell stuff too. ;) ...especially the bubble envelopes (like you used to send your elements.)

But they do provide free boxes & envelopes for Priority and Express mail service...their "premium" services so to speak. LOL The funny thing is that at times 1st class mail is just as quick as the Priority and there's no guarantee that Priority will be in the 2 - 3 days they tell us...it can take a week coast-to-coast.

I've had things take a week or so from only 200 miles away - or less:scared1:

Im Heading to the PO this AM.

For toontown I gave up on shakers and did paper piecing and topper instead.

Would the person who mailed something from Labelle, FL please send me a PM? Your package arrived safely, but I separated the envelope from the baggie & can't find this address in my list. :confused3

Thanks!

You're right! That's what threw me. She sent me some coral to help out with my Sizzlits/Rolodex fiasco and that's why this envelope doesn't match anything for the MK swap. DH just confessed that he saw that I'd tossed this envelope but saved others & he put it with those. :rolleyes: I just love it when he's helpful. ;)

But can we remove her name from your post? I don't know if she'd want her user ID associated with her hometown in the Internet, you know? Just to be safe...

The swap DC number is 0304 1560 0006 5969 0185

Your other goodie is 0304 1560 0006 5969 0178

Thanks

mine went in the mail this afternoon, priority style. although there is an express flat rate in the envelope I used, to help protect some of the stuff., as my PO was out of flat rate boxes and was also out of flat rate priority envies.

mine went in the mail this afternoon, priority style. although there is an express flat rate in the envelope I used, to help protect some of the stuff., as my PO was out of flat rate boxes and was also out of flat rate priority envies.

No problem - as long as they didn't charge you Express rates! ;) Did you ever check those prices?!?!?!? :scared1:

Bobcat - Please check your PMs! I tried sending an email but I'm getting a "user unknown" response to the address you gave me. You'd said you were ready to mail on about the 15th, but I haven't received yours yet. I'm hoping you just didn't get to the post office yet.

Please check in.

piratesmate just sent you a pm. Everything is packaged and ready to go out Tuesday. I forgot to take it with me yesterday when I left the house, and every other day this week LOL. Not sure why my email wouldn't work, unless I somehow typed it wrong. I was gone from 8:30am yesterday and didn't get home until late so didn't see this until now. Sorry!

No worries Bobcat! I was just concerned since you'd planned to send it sooner. It should still get here by Thursday if you send it Tuesday from Ohio.

All but one person has either mailed or checked in to tell me they're mailing on Tuesday. Since it's a holiday weekend, I'm hoping she's just busy or away and will let me know what's up soon.

Next question - Do you want me to scan the elements & post photos once they're all here? Or would you rather wait & be surprised when your pacakge arrives the following week? In that case I'd wait to post the photos until you all have them so everyone can see all the elements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter