Magic Kingdom Swap ***They're all here!!***

As I'll be the last to get them and have less patience than anybody:rolleyes1 photos would be great for me:goodvibes

I can never wait either! :teeth: So I'll post them once I get them all & have a chance to scan the last few. Those who want to be surprised can just not follow the link, right? ;)

Just thought I'd share with my fellow swappers that I was at my AC Moore today and they added a bazzil section and had basics AND that all open stock paper (including the bazzil) is 40% off this week (until Thurs I think).

Ooo thanks for the tip!!! I'll have to check out ACM soon then! Maybe tomorrow when DH goes back to work?? I usually end up at my LSS for Bazzill but hate paying full price for it! ;)

And another bump hoping for the last few posts saying things have gone postal. :teeth:

I felt like I hit the mother lode today!! :teeth: I received packages from fAnnF, Faerie & SusieStone! :banana:

So just 3 more to come! Two of those are supposed to be in the mail today, but I'm getting worried about the third. :(

The one I went ot today in Wilmington - no sale 0n Bazzill and they were resetting the aisles....

Ooo thanks for the tip!!! I'll have to check out ACM soon then! Maybe tomorrow when DH goes back to work?? I usually end up at my LSS for Bazzill but hate paying full price for it! ;)

And another bump hoping for the last few posts saying things have gone postal. :teeth:

Thanks for letting me know.

I felt like I hit the mother lode today!! :teeth: I received packages from fAnnF, Faerie & SusieStone! :banana:

So just 3 more to come! Two of those are supposed to be in the mail today, but I'm getting worried about the third. :(

Mine was mailed today. Delivery confirmation slip got mixed in with the scrap stuff I was looking at tonight so I'll dig it out tomorrow and post it.

We have one person MIA. I will be filling in those 2 spots, but will probably not go postal to return the swap until June 4th instead of June 2nd...just to keep you all up-to-date.

Thanks for keeping my postman safe for another couple of days :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Hooray! Everything is here except the one for the AWOL swapper. I'll try to get those extra items finished up over the weekend and in the mail either Monday or Tuesday. Once things go postal from here, I'll make a last post to this thread and start a new one where you can all let me know when you get them! :) I'll also let you know in that thread where you can view the elements everyone made. I'm not taking the time to scan them right now...I'm just working on finishing them. ;)

Glad mine got to you. Sorry for cutting it so close!

No worries, Bobcat! It was here by the due date, right? ;)

Deb,

How are you doing?

You've been quiet.

Do ya' need any help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter