Magic Kingdom Swaps - SIGNUPS MONDAY 1/10/10 9AM

Looking forward to this swap -- I even have a group done! (I was working on a design for the ABC Swap that turned out to be too time consuming, but the 5 I have done will work great here!)

My vote for sign-ups is the earlier the better (end of January) but I don't care when they are due!

Is everyone ok with signups a week from today, January 10th? That's when I had originally planned. Due date on April 1st (mail by March 25th). I can move it to a later date, but this is when it is on the calendar for.

I thought about this swap a bit more and decided to sit this one out, am really wanting to do scrapping and get my 2009 album done.

If you want I could be an angel instead!

Sorry you won't be joining us mommy2mrb. Wish you would reconsider, but completely understand. Will put you down as an angel.

Hey Danielle - saw you changes the 4" letter groups to single element groups. What if you broke them down (like Susan did for the Holiday swap)? Like...one group being Pirate and 5 or 6 people can sign up for a different element each. Then, Princess for another group and so on. You may not need all the ones you have listed, but maybe the more popular?? Probably all the main characters and the foody groups and not-normally-seen ones?? Anyway, just a suggestion!! :thumbsup2

I like Pirate and Princess...the more popular rides (Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Tea party, Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, etc.)...the lands for sure...the Fab 5...the food groups. You could really do as many or as little groups as you want...just those I listed are like 19...so you would have to weed out or use your judgement. Like I said, just a suggestion. It's easy for the swapper to make 6 tags or 8 mat and boxes or whatever and get back 6 or 8 (or however many) elements for that subject. With only one element for each, you have to make things later. This way, everyone participates together to get back a sort-of mini kit. Susan just had everyone list thier element choices so that everyone didn't make the same.

After looking over the groups, there are at least 5 that I would like to join if possible. Since I have only participated in one swap, would anyone have a problem if I signed up for 5? I am willing to do less, but I would like to know ahead of time how many I should sign up for. Thanks.

Cassey

I think Im gonna limit myself to the categories that can go for DL as well which isn't much of a limit LOL
I will be at the dentist at 10am AZ time will I be ok with sign-ups or will I need to bribe a sign-up buddy???:rolleyes1:hug:

AR - if you know what you want you can PM them to me and I'll try to work it in as signups start. Or, you can take your chances until after your appointment. Either way is fine with me.

JJ&JHMom - I'm ok with you signing up for additional groups. If you see you are running into trouble - just ask us for help. Welcome to the fun!

To everyone - I will be making changes to the groups today. I loved Erins idea of single elements for a category. Changes coming soon!

Danielle - I can vouch for JJ&JH'smom...she angelled for me - signed up last week, pm'd me pix of her stuff and is already postal!!!! Glad to have her around...and her pieces are great!!!

Danielle--I'm going to stick with my yearly goal and only sign up for a new swap if I'm swap free or nearly finished with a swap. I'm still finishing my last 2 groups for the holiday swap and I have almost 30 groups for the surprise swap--so I am NOT swap free at the moment ;)

I'd love to be an angel for you :)

WDW Mickey - Sorry you won't be joining us but I will certainly put you down as an angel (unless you change your mind and join the fun ;))

:banana::banana: mycutiepatooties:banana::banana: thanks for joining us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter