Magical Express Pick Up Time?

kcentury

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan our last day as we will be taking a 7:30pm flight home that evening. Disney is saying our bus will pick us up at the hotel at 3:45 -- nearly 4 hours prior to departure, despite the recent switch in policy back to 3 hours for domestic flights. Is this typical or have they likely not updated itineraries since the switch back to 3?

If you're checking out tomorrow, call DME and ask them 866-599-0951. If you're not checking out tomorrow, wait until you get your paperwork on your door the morning before and go from there. pending changes, the pick up should be 3-3.5 hours before your flight time.

Last edited:
Yes, disregard any answer you're given until the day before you check out.

It’s possible that they know you’ll be first to get picked up with three-ish resorts after. We were second in such a dme ride and the driver was so incredibly slow. By the time we got to the airport things were getting tense for me; I can’t inagine what it was like for those picked up *before* the bus got to my resort.

We checked out of Pop yesterday, had a flight at 7:35pm, and the DME letter slipped under our door Friday morning stated our pick up would be 4:35pm, exactly 3 hours prior. No problems with the transportation, MCO security wasn't too bad (more frustrating as a result of rude people or uninformed passengers), and we were at our gate about an hour before boarding time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter