MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

If I knew we wouldn’t get them in time for the trip I would have just bought them when we got there. $100 is a lot of money to waste. Do you think Disney will compensate people who don’t get them in time?
I check in to Riverside tomorrow and my bands changed from processing to shipped last night (are going to my resort) 😬

I'll let you know how it goes and if they give me a back up magicband coupon or something.

If I knew we wouldn’t get them in time for the trip I would have just bought them when we got there. $100 is a lot of money to waste. Do you think Disney will compensate people who don’t get them in time?

No idea. My are supposed to be sent to resort. So fingered crossed they show up.

If not I’d expect Disney to honour the price paid and provide replacements.

If the issue is due to the 50th designs demand they need to address this asap and let guests know

I wonder if the MB+ is posted to resorts they just have a supply and give them out when arrived. So nothing to ship

I check in to Riverside tomorrow and my bands changed from processing to shipped last night (are going to my resort) 😬

I'll let you know how it goes and if they give me a back up magicband coupon or something.

What time did you order them? Curious if there is a rhyme or reason to shipping times. Your stay is before mine. I ordered at 1:30 eastern but my order says 5:30 am pacific which is an hour off from when I actually ordered (my order wouldn’t go through and it still charged my card so I wasted a good 20 minutes with how I wanted to deal with that which delayed me). Anyway just trying to see if there is any pattern here which might give me a clue about my own (I am just kidding myself as I know it is prob purely random but I might as well do something while I wait lol). My daughter has already decided which one she will buy when we go if ours don’t come. We will just buy one to kind of share with activities and use old magic bands too.

We arrive on Sunday and order still says processing, credit card shows charge as pending, lots of people in the same boat by the looks of things
Same. I arrive next Wednesday. I e-mailed the address in the confirmation e-mail I received (at least I got that!). Got a response yesterday, they said they are still processing and the address cannot be changed to the hotel. I wanted that option to begin with, but I was not given it. I am hoping it arrives before next Tuesday....

I arrive tomorrow at 9am and got the email at 5am that it has been shipped to my resort (French Quarter). I ordered at 11:22am PT on the 27th.

What time did you order them? Curious if there is a rhyme or reason to shipping times. Your stay is before mine. I ordered at 1:30 eastern but my order says 5:30 am pacific which is an hour off from when I actually ordered (my order wouldn’t go through and it still charged my card so I wasted a good 20 minutes with how I wanted to deal with that which delayed me). Anyway just trying to see if there is any pattern here which might give me a clue about my own (I am just kidding myself as I know it is prob purely random but I might as well do something while I wait lol). My daughter has already decided which one she will buy when we go if ours don’t come. We will just buy one to kind of share with activities and use old magic bands too.
The pattern I've noticed is:
Ordered MB+ early AM release, like between 1-3 AM Eastern
Didn't recieve email confirmation
Stuck on processing for longer than expected
Long pending card charges

It leads me to believe we weren't supposed to be able to order until 7 AM Eastern or something.

I ordered mine at like 2:45AM on Day 0 to order lol (July 27th). The order page thinks I ordered at 7:12AM. A few minutes ago I went from not having the magicbands assigned to us with glitched photos of the bands, to now it shows the bands being assigned to us so I feel like they are at the hotel and it's just the system that is messed up, fingers crossed!

Other MDE glitches recently included my magicband order page thinking I was going on a cruise and my Story Book dining reservation dropping two of my kids from the group (both fixed thank goodness)

It leads me to believe we weren't supposed to be able to order until 7 AM Eastern or something.

I ordered mine at like 2:45AM on Day 0 to order lol (July 27th). The order page thinks I ordered at 7:12AM. A few minutes ago I went from not having the magicbands assigned to us with glitched photos of the bands, to now it shows the bands being assigned to us so I feel like they are at the hotel and it's just the system that is messed up, fingers crossed!

Other MDE glitches recently included my magicband order page thinking I was going on a cruise and my Story Book dining reservation dropping two of my kids from the group (both fixed thank goodness)

They sure are famous for glitches (or infamous)

I ordered around 10am the day they were released and I'm in the same situation. I don't think it has anything to do with ordering them earlier than you were supposed to. They just have a ton of orders to process.

So I replied to my email confirmation I got when ordering MB+ with the prearrival discount. I mentioned my concern about it not arriving before our stay (which I am now positive will be the case ). They said can’t change where it is being sent (I asked if they could send to hotel since I couldn’t request that when ordering) and that the order could not be cancelled. They said it is all ordered through shopDisney.com. I didn’t ask to have it cancelled. Anyway I emailed shopDisney and asked if it would be shipped soon as if not it will be worthless (for a long time anyway ). I again asked if it could be sent to my hotel. They replied as I assumed they would saying that orders process immediately and cannot be changed or cancelled. Neither place I emailed addressed the delay that is taking longer to send them out and that people are not getting them in time for their trips. Now I knew they would probably have many more orders than normally but they should have known that too and had a way to ship them out in time for those who need it quickly. They had a long enough delay in releasing them to figure this out. Oh well. Nothing to be done but they will come out ahead because my daughter will be getting one while we are there so she can play the bounty Hunter game and wave at the statues. One will be enough to share anyway.

My order from MDE placed on 27th 5am is processing and still with a pending charge on my credit card. That has never happened before, pending charges clear up in 48 hours. The hell?

Just remember a pending change can last up to 30 days. Normally only 7. But if it’s still pending means Disney hasn’t done anything to that transaction as of yet.

So fingers crossed they take the money soon

In yesterday’s mail I got the extra band I bought off ShopDisney. Crickets on the two I ordered off MDE. Well at least we can play with that one next month. 😂😂

Just remember a pending change can last up to 30 days. Normally only 7. But if it’s still pending means Disney hasn’t done anything to that transaction as of yet.

So fingers crossed they take the money soon
Really? 30 days? That never happened to me before, and My wife uses my card all the time 😂

checking in Saturday and ordered a plain non-patterned band - hasn't been marked as shipped to the resort yet.

There was no option to have them shipped to the resort. I had fully intended to choose that.

Would be interested to hear more from those using MB+.
Listening to the Dis podcast yesterday, there doesn't seem to be enough there to make me want to upgrade from our current bands. Sounds like younger kids would have a lot of fun with MB+, adults, maybe not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter