Magnet Exchange sent/received

I came home from a weekend get away and found two elf packages for me.

I received two beautiful magnets from Chicago
laugh magnets
swirl magnet
postcard from Chicago from Carrie....nite owl

cute bear magnet
bracelets
ear rings.... from an anonymous elf

Sorry if I have forgotten anything.....

Thanks again :)

The list is getting shorter....maybe by this time next week, all magnets will have been received.

PixieDustMum 1

Ambersmom DD 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

MickeyFanatic 1

MrsMickey 1

pennst8r said:
glad you got it! I didn't realize til I mailed it that I forgot to put the note in. Hectic everywhere I guess!

Were you headed to NYC? I was there Sat, too! I know--HUGE place!:rotfl2:

It was the first time I saw a play--had a blast walking around, too.

Glad you had fun in NYC! What play did you see? I saw Beauty and the Beast the Sun. before this past weekend. This weekend I went in to see where my husband's new office is (right on 42nd St.) and went to see the Eric Clapton concert.

Still got the same list of people... should be some news by now tho:confused3

PixieDustMum 1

Ambersmom DD

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

MickeyFanatic 1

MrsMickey 1

Nutsy

I am at a lost for words that so many have been AWOL. :sad2:

I was told 5 to 6 days about mine (Nutsy, you know to where). That was on the 29th. So not counting that day and weekends..It should be there by Monday or Tuesday. I really hope it gets there alright.pixiedust:
Kimba

Pooh67_68 said:
Nutsy

I am at a lost for words that so many have been AWOL. :sad2:

Yup.. not good hey? Most have either been re-sent of elfed tho, so hopefully there will be some news in the next few days of the arrival of some if not all.

kimbac3 said:
I was told 5 to 6 days about mine (Nutsy, you know to where). That was on the 29th. So not counting that day and weekends..It should be there by Monday or Tuesday. I really hope it gets there alright.pixiedust:
Kimba

Sure hope so... I'm in touch with her Mum regularly, so I'll know as soon as it arrives ;)

crazyme5kids said:
Glad you had fun in NYC! What play did you see? I saw Beauty and the Beast the Sun. before this past weekend. This weekend I went in to see where my husband's new office is (right on 42nd St.) and went to see the Eric Clapton concert.

I really have to get back to checking the boards more often!

We saw The Producers. It was really good--love Mel Brooks. I had wanted to see Beauty and the Beast...Donny Osmond! Sorry, I'm old!...but my friend didn't seem too interested in it at first. Later, we wished we had gone! Plan on going back in Dec since we had a blast!

Sure hope there are some arrivals this week.

Sure hope someone posts some news very soon:goodvibes

I will get mine in the mail today--I've got one DS home sick, but should be able to run to the post office. I'll post again when it's actually done.

And so it goes.. the list is shorter by one more....

PixieDustMum 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

MickeyFanatic 1

MrsMickey 1

pennst8r said:
I really have to get back to checking the boards more often!

We saw The Producers. It was really good--love Mel Brooks. I had wanted to see Beauty and the Beast...Donny Osmond! Sorry, I'm old!...but my friend didn't seem too interested in it at first. Later, we wished we had gone! Plan on going back in Dec since we had a blast!

Donny Osmond was so good, very funny. you'll love it, the sets and costumes are fantastic. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did.

Auriel do you need another elf package sent?

ambersmom said:
wo hoooo, dd recieved her magnets at last, a very big thank you to Kim Centrone for New Jersey, DD got some lovely magnets one with her name on a lovely strawberry one, a great keyring and some lovely post cards, we are thrilled once again a big thank you:spin: :wave:

Kimbac3.. this is for you:goodvibes

Nutsy said:
Originally Posted by ambersmom
wo hoooo, dd recieved her magnets at last, a very big thank you to Kim Centrone for New Jersey, DD got some lovely magnets one with her name on a lovely strawberry one, a great keyring and some lovely post cards, we are thrilled once again a big thank you:spin:

Kimbac3.. this is for you:goodvibes

:woohoo: :thumbsup2 Tell her she is very welcome!!
Kimba

crazyme5kids said:
Donny Osmond was so good, very funny. you'll love it, the sets and costumes are fantastic. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did.

Auriel do you need another elf package sent?

Thanks Margie, but fingers crossed all is well.

Nutsy, did mine not make it to Spain yet?

Marilynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter