Magnet Exchange sent/received

This is crazy. I know the one I sent overseas might take longer, but the one to Canada?!!! What the heck is going on? Let me know if you want me to resend this week and if you need an elf.

I'll put you on standby for an elf Margie.. hopefully I won't need to call on you tho.

This is sad to hear.I know from Canada that if I were to send to the states or else where either Express Post or Air mail is the way to go.Post office told me if I send it the regular way it could take anywhere from 2-3 weeks befor it "might "arrive.
Im willing to help out if I can and be an ELF.This was my first exchange and I just found out what you were all talking about (ELF).

Hope all those who are waiting get their packages soon. :wizard:

Nutsy said:

Elfs.. be prepared.... if these magnets were sent by the mail out date and if those going international were sent air mail, then they should have arrived by now.

There is something wrong here.. how can all these magnets go astray?:confused3
Perhaps they're all 'stuck' together in the huge black hole ;) Sorry, not being flippant, Nuts, but it is soooo weird, all these ones not being delivered.

You know I'm happy to be an elf, just say the word :thumbsup2

Hopefully everyone will have received all their magnets in a week or so... elfs go do your elfing;) and thanks a bunch for your elf services::yes::

Thanks to Debbie and Auriel for some lovely magnets from Canada and Australia :) they have taken pride of place on my room heater hehe!

I posted mine out maybe three weeks ago now???

I hope if they haven't arrived already the get there soon.

SOrry it's taken me a while to post this up but life hasn't been too great recently.

I'm going to the Post office to resend my package. Well not really resend, but mail out a new one. Bigger envelope, so hopefully that will help it get there faster :teeth: .

I missed the afternoon pick up but I just wanted to say that a small package
will be on it's way to the U.K tomorrow. :thumbsup2
Hopefully this wont get lost in the post office blackhole. :)

lets all cross our fingers and toes and anything else we can cross and hope that these elf magnets actually do arrive.::yes::

All being well we might hear of some elf magets arriving in the next couple of days. The International ones of course will be a little longer in arriving.. but fingers crossed by next weekend everyone will have received their magnets.:goodvibes

:banana: :cheer2: :cool1: Yay! Guess what!! Carys' magnet exchange has finally arrived!! It dropped through the letter box this morning and so she'll have a lovely surprise to open when she gets home from school!! :sunny:

Can't believe it took so long to get here, it was postmarked August 27th and it's marked Air Mail!! Hopeless postal service needs a good kick!!

Anyway, I'm so pleased it's finally here and will post again when it's all been opened.

Thank you so much Auriel and the sender. You're both stars! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter