• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

Yeah, it wasn't you, MorgansMom2000!!! :)

But you do have AT-AT coming to you!! :)
We always miss the Star War weekends and my kids aren't into Star Wars!
Your package is going out on Monday! :)

Yeah, it wasn't you, MorgansMom2000!!! :)

But you do have AT-AT coming to you!! :)
We always miss the Star War weekends and my kids aren't into Star Wars!
Your package is going out on Monday! :)

I'm totally teasing, you really don't need to send it to me, but I do appreciate it :)

I had a different blind swap piece in with that group though... :confused3

Did you get your extra one?

No. I messed up some and am a few short. But it was my mistake. As long as I didn't short anyone else, it's all good.

So please check ---

Group 7 - Studios FULL
1. – Great Movie Ride
2. DisneyBarlans - Playhouse Disney
3. PirateTink - Rockin' Roller Coaster
4. duchess_tisha - Tower of Terror
5. PN96 - Toy Story Midway Mania
6. ZerotoHero - Star Tours

I'm totally teasing, you really don't need to send it to me, but I do appreciate it :)

I know I don't... but I stepped in for you..and some of the pieces as I told you I have more than enough of...and you can use them so I am sending them out.. please don't make me come out of this computer and smack you around! :rotfl::surfweb::rotfl2:
No. I messed up some and am a few short. But it was my mistake. As long as I didn't short anyone else, it's all good.

So please check ---

Group 7 - Studios FULL
1. – Great Movie Ride
2. DisneyBarlans - Playhouse Disney
3. PirateTink - Rockin' Roller Coaster
4. duchess_tisha - Tower of Terror
5. PN96 - Toy Story Midway Mania
6. ZerotoHero - Star Tours

I have all of these... :) (minus the great movie ride)

I would not have cried about it... it would have been okay! ;) You had your hands full w/ trying to swap everything out!

It was a harder one to do.
The pages take up more room, but they are straight forward.

Don't think I'll be doing blind swap again any time soon. :teeth:

would you like some of my pieces?? i'll share mine with you. i don't want you to be short.

Nope. I was only stating that so you know that if I missed giving you something, that it was unintentional. I tried really hard to make sure everyone had the 6, 7 or 11 pieces they were supposed to have in each baggie. I just kept putting my incomplete ones to the side.

Thank you!

Nan kindly stepped in when I had my unfortunate bathroom leak, and then turned around and mailed stuff to PrincessM and I! Thank you so much Nan, PrincessM was thrilled to get some stuff! And so was I! Great work everyone.

she's so like that. she steps up all the time, and then mails the stuff to you.

NAN- you rock!:goodvibes

AWM ~ I wanted to let you know that I got the package of TnT and Holiday Pages for Disney Barlans and myself. Everything is awesome!

Thanks so much for being a wonderful....and patient ;o) hostess!!

if its just me you're waiting for, feel free to close up this swap - the posties went on a couple of strikes so i daresay its sat in the backlog thats waiting to be sorted by them! honestly - they could have picked a better time to strike, like when i'm not waiting for something! haha!!! xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter