• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

thanks Ann! i got my package and I just love everything. thanks for my spray and wash. i use it like crazy too!
thanks for the blind swap too. i got some nice pieces that i was not expecting.

Banana woke up this morning with HIVES! Dont have a clue how she got them. Took her to the dr, got lunch, gave her benedryl and she zonked out!
Santa came while she was asleep and I couldnt open the door because the alarm would go off and I didnt want to wake her so I had to WAIT!
We had a great time opening and looking at everything when she woke up!
She got the biggest kick out of DITs Norway! I think she needed that because she is a kid who likes school and I kept her home today so the bumps would go down!

Everything is just GREAT!! Thank you all for joining in!

(Im going to go eat my pretzel now!:goodvibes)

PS~ Did I miss something about the Spray and Wash and great coupons?
Thanks AWM!

Wow! Everything is so cool! Thanks everyone. Thanks AWM for hosting and the clorox wipe! I was going thru them today at work cleaning out my desk. Only 3 more days and I'm retired! :banana::banana::banana: My employer offered an early retirement so I took it. 22 years and out and I'm noteven 50 yet! I work in county government and we have been laying off this year, plus other changes so it's a good time to make a change. DD is excited that she will have me around 24/7 (Let's see if she is thrilled when she is 14-15?!)

OT-Found out from a mom at choir, one of her kids has the H1N1 flu. They live a couple of streets over from us. Guess they give her Tamaflu.

Everyone who had a box should have had some coupons & samples tucked in between the baggies. I know I didn't sent any to Princess Jayne because of her being in the UK and all. If I missed a box, I am really sorry. :sad1: I thought I got them all.

My box came yesterday and was amazing! You gals rock! And AWM I love my Burts Bees and laundry samples -- unexpected gifts are always fun :lovestruc

Thanks again for hosting and EVERYONE thanks for the great items!

I've updated the OP with the slideshows.

I thought I got photos of everything, but there are some missing. This due to user error. Not that I didn't like was made. Sorry for that.

I just looked through the slideshow. What great pieces everyone made!!!! I am mad at myself for not joining more groups!!!!:confused3

I'm hoping my box arrives today!!!

I've updated the OP with the slideshows.

I thought I got photos of everything, but there are some missing. This due to user error. Not that I didn't like was made. Sorry for that.

I was just looking through the slide shows and I was wondering. :confused:

Everything looks great-can't wait to get my package!:banana:

Ann,
My monorail set is missing from the slide show. It's group 10. Not a big deal, but if you are adding to it I thought I'd just mention it. Thanks!;)

Oops, just re-read your post. I guess I read it wrong thinking you had the pictures but they didn't get uploaded. If you need a photo of the monorail set it's buried in the posts in this thread somewhere... when I made it I posted a photo. It's no big deal either way. Sorry about the confusion!

I know. I'm going to go back through the thread and grab those photos if they are missing.
My camera isn't working right. Every other photo is turning up black and my card is failing to be read in my computer. :headache:

Sounds like Santa's gonna get you a new camera! ....right? Or you can just give yourself a "it's October 27th" present!

My box arrived!!!!:cool1: I just looked through it and everything is wonderful. Thanks everyone for a wonderful swap.

Thank you AWM for hostessing and for the coupons & samples. I know this wasn't the easiest one to swap out since you were missing parts of groups, but you did an awesome job!!!!!!:thumbsup2

ooh cant wait for mine to turn up! postal service over here keeps striking tho so bet mine takes ages! thanks for hostessing! and the stuff in the slideshows all looks amazing! xx

Got ours today! (Gonna wait until Z2H comes home from Wash DC on Saturday night to open it!) :eek:

Am I nice or what???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter