• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

Those of you in Group 5 - Epcot Countries do not have a UK. Buffy is going to be mailing them to you directly. With the illness in her family, she just couldn't get to the post office to mail them to me in time. Please let me know when those get to you so I can send her package to her.

Mickster, Momto2Princess, PirateTink, your boxes are on the way to you as of this afternoon. PirateTink, I owe you some change. I'll get that out on Monday.

I will post tomorrow after the allergy doctor visit and a wait at the local fairgrounds for the H1N1 vaccine for my Eldest which packages when out in the early run to the post office. I expecting a zoo for the vaccine. It may be a while before I get back or it may be soon if they run out before we get there.
What a hassle. There were 70 students and 7 teachers out in the middle school today. We have like 900 in the ele, mid and high together. :sad2: But because the aren't CONFIRMED, the school doesn't have to close. Idiots. Ohio is only testing those how are hospitalized or children who are DEAD. I am not happy they are waiting for children to DIE.
I'm just a little fired up about it. I think they should close for ANY illness that affects that many students. Kentucky closes when they reach 15% out. Course that is because their funds are tied to daily attendance records. But still, at least they are consistent in their approach. Okay, off of my soapbox. I'm going to make a cup of tea and then go to bed.
Thanks for letting me rant.

Mickster, Momto2Princess, PirateTink, your boxes are on the way to you as of this afternoon. PirateTink, I owe you some change. I'll get that out on Monday.

I will post tomorrow after the allergy doctor visit and a wait at the local fairgrounds for the H1N1 vaccine for my Eldest which packages when out in the early run to the post office. I expecting a zoo for the vaccine. It may be a while before I get back or it may be soon if they run out before we get there.
What a hassle. There were 70 students and 7 teachers out in the middle school today. We have like 900 in the ele, mid and high together. :sad2: But because the aren't CONFIRMED, the school doesn't have to close. Idiots. Ohio is only testing those how are hospitalized or children who are DEAD. I am not happy they are waiting for children to DIE.
I'm just a little fired up about it. I think they should close for ANY illness that affects that many students. Kentucky closes when they reach 15% out. Course that is because their funds are tied to daily attendance records. But still, at least they are consistent in their approach. Okay, off of my soapbox. I'm going to make a cup of tea and then go to bed.
Thanks for letting me rant.

Yay I'm in the first group :banana: I will be waiting happily for it!

Good luck on the vaccine -- our town closed the local public Middle School and one of the Elementary Schools this week due to the illness. Our doctors were telling us to stay home unless our kids had really bad symptoms, so they weren't testing to see what it was. It really doesn't matter, if you have 40% of your kids gone. The pharmacies ran out of liquid Tamiflu and our Walgreens was almost out of liquid tylenol and motrin (although they got restocked pretty quickly) It was crazy around here. One of mine got hit and she missed 3 1/2 days of school -- but luckily we never got crazy with the temperature liek many of my friends.

:hug: Hope the little princess is feeling better now.

Post office opened at 7:30.:yay: I got to go there and get back. Kiddos are eating and we will leave here shortly for the zoo part.

I have marked the OP with those I have mailed out.
Please let me know when you get your packages. :thumbsup2

I GOT MY BOX!! Woo hoo! :woohoo: Everything is awesome...I can't wait to use it all... :) thanks, AWM for hosting and organizing and such...I appreciate it. :)

My big beautiful box of wonderful swaps arrived today!!!! I tore into the bags to see all of the good stuff & am so thrilled with the pieces I knew I was getting and the blind swap "surprises"!Can ya tell how happy I am??
Thanks, Ann, for another great swap and thanks to all the players for pieces that I can't wait to get in my books.

Michelle

I received my box today!
Wonderful work yet again by all!!! Thank you so much for adding your talent into my pages...

Ok, AWM, how did you know I need Spray and Wash? OMG! Did my boys txt you this weekend??? Thank you!!!

I received my box today!
Wonderful work yet again by all!!! Thank you so much for adding your talent into my pages...

Ok, AWM, how did you know I need Spray and Wash? OMG! Did my boys txt you this weekend??? Thank you!!!

You have boys. :rotfl2: You will always need a stain remover. For ever and ever. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Spray & Wash!?!?

...I want my box to get here!!!! (Ann, not to be a bother, but did you ship it yet?)

:rotfl2: Spray & Wash!?!?

...I want my box to get here!!!! (Ann, not to be a bother, but did you ship it yet?)

No, I had to wait for my eldest to come home to watch my sick Little Bit. Can't leave the little guy home alone nor in the car.

Oh, and not everyone got the Spray'n'Wash. There was hodge podge of things to pick from. Only those had enough room in their boxes got the larger item. :sad1:

Off to the post office now. :thumbsup2

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful pieces you made. I was showing them to my hubby and he was quite impressed with them too. I am super excited to use everything in my albums! You are such a fun, talented bunch of ladies...so glad I found ya!

Got my box. May I just say that there are some fantastic pieces in this swap! I'm so happy with them all. I was so excited that my DH had to see what all the fuss was about and ended up opening more of the bags than I did. ZTH - It's well worth the wait!
Thanks again for hostessing and for the surprises! :goodvibes

My package arrived safely today. I plan on looking at everything once the kids are in bed. Too much unpacking to do! Ugh!

Thanks for all your hard work hostessing, AWM!!! (and for the Spray 'N Wash - I go through that stuff like crazy!). :goodvibes

My package arrived today. Thanks to everyone for the fabulous pieces! :lovestruc And to Ann for hostessing and the spray n wash too! :hippie:

My box arrived too. Thanks so much. DD looked at her sets, but I haven't looked at mine yet - -that Lego set turned out great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter