Major League Soccer (MLS) at Walt Disney World

Honestly though I didn't notice the crazy prices at first but if the price is covered by the teams the players themselves shouldn't have anything at all to complain about. The prices are still super over the top..

https://www.espn.com/soccer/major-l...positive-for-coronavirus-ahead-of-mls-restart

6 FC Dallas players test positive for COVID-19 at Disney. 2 arrived with the virus and an additional 4 have since tested positive while already here. The entire team is now quarantining at Swan or Dolphin and there are already some rumblings the entire team could be sent home (although the league has quashed those rumors for now).

https://www.espn.com/soccer/major-l...positive-for-coronavirus-ahead-of-mls-restart

6 FC Dallas players test positive for COVID-19 at Disney. 2 arrived with the virus and an additional 4 have since tested positive while already here. The entire team is now quarantining at Swan or Dolphin and there are already some rumblings the entire team could be sent home (although the league has quashed those rumors for now).

Were they not tested in dallas before coming down? I thought that was suppsoed to happen.

Ahh, the Buffalo Bills of MLS!
🤷‍♀️
Somebody's always gotta be last... But could be worse, could be the Fire.
Not for nothing, I know the Revs haven't been consistently good since Stevie Nichol, but we also didn't really get to see a full season with Arena as their coach either.

Well the headline is a bit misleading since Disney doesn't operate Swan and Dolphin.
Who did MLS negociate with? Disney or the operators of S&D? That's pretty ridiculus to call that a meal. But, they did come up with some creative names for the meat and cheese!

Who did MLS negociate with? Disney or the operators of S&D? That's pretty ridiculus to call that a meal. But, they did come up with some creative names for the meat and cheese!
I’d assume both. I’d guess food staff at S&D is run by the hotels and not Disney.

According to TMZ, it was "fake news." Those sandwich pics were taken in Toronto, not WDW. Sorry it won't let me link to the TMZ article, but you can Google "TMZ Disney Sandwich"

🤷‍♀️
Somebody's always gotta be last... But could be worse, could be the Fire.
Not for nothing, I know the Revs haven't been consistently good since Stevie Nichol, but we also didn't really get to see a full season with Arena as their coach either.
Haven't the Fire won thr Double?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter