http://s485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/NemoMom07/

Mail Date: November 30
Due Date: December 7
Check In Dates: September 30
October 30
November 15

Mailed
Received
First let me thank each and everyone of you personally for participating in this swap for Make A Wish. If it was not for your kindness and generousity I would not be able to do this project I have been brewing in my head. The kindness of others makes a big difference in people’s lives. I have spoken to my son’s wish coordinator of the idea and she is thrilled with it and thinks it will be a wonderful addition to a Disney trip. She is very excited to see the outcome (I bragged about everyones’ great work from this board).

My goal is to have the books all compiled and ready for delivery for the first of the year. I am going to take them to Raleigh, NC personally. I figure I would need a few weeks with the holidays and any swaps I am in to put the albums together for delivery.

This is my first time hostessing a swap, so if there is anything I left out or any questions or suggestions please ask.

General Guidelines:

This swap is for a 8x8 autograph albums for one boy and one girl receiptant going to Disney from the Make A Wish Foundation chaper in North Carolina. You choose a character (or more if you would like) for either boy or girl group listed below. Any character from any of the four parks can be choosen. I did verify that the kids do go to all four parks. This includes the regulars, villians, ones who do not sign and the unique ones you can find. You can choose to do a one or two page 8x8 page for that particular character.

I will pm everyone my address for mailing. Please package your pages in a manner that will prevent damage. My postman will put the size of priority envelopes inside my box, which will have to be bent a little.

Due to the nature of the kind of album we are making I only thought of two requirements that should be followed and the rest of the embellishing and creativity should be left to up to you.

Requirements:

1. Photomat for a 4x6 picture double matted.

2. Autograph box/shape for the character to sign. The size should allow enough room for those big hands to be
able to sign. Some of the characters have big autographs. You can make this area any shape. For example for Pluto you can make him sign a bone, chip –n-dale sign acorns, or just a regular square will work. On a side note if you are doing a character who does not sign skip this requirement and use your best judgement on the page to embellish.

3. At least one element on each page(besides the photo mat and/or autograph box/shape required) page so the child can recognize what character is related to the page. Something
that will stand out, so when they are in line they or their parents will be able to get the page easily for the
character sign. For example a paper piecing of the character, a tag with the characters picture on it, etc.

When embellishing please no handwritten lettering.

4. One tag (not attached to the page) list your disname and a word of advice, helpful hint or just some disneyism
on it. I will be putting the tags in a pocket page as the last page of the album, so each child will know all the
wonderful people who made this album possible. Also on your personal pages write your disname and/or real
name on the back of your pages.

Check out my thread I posted to show some pages from my personal album I recently did just to get an idea of a one page and two-page spreads look like. By no means do you have to follow my format. I love the look of the albums made and given to our disfriends on this board. Everyones style is different and I think that adds a great look to any album.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1923787

I will add more spots to each group as needed. There is no limit to how many in each group. Please no duplicate characters in either group.

Boy Group:

Title Page: morgansmom2000
Last page: NemoMom07

1. Baloo-NemoMom07
2. Green Army Men- NemoMom07
3. Tow Mater- NemoMom07
4. Lighting McQueen-NemoMom07
5. Fairy Godmother- SusieStone
6. Evil Stepsisters- SusieStone
7. Mickey- Michellepooh
8. Pooh- bearbear
9. Tigger- 123SA
10. Goofy- Arizona Rita
11. Woody-DisneyIsTerrific
12. Eeyore- Nicurn
13. Buzz-Mickster
14. Donald- Calanniebu
15. Pluto-Arizona Rita
16. Aladdin-Tiggermei
17. Piglet- NEE
18. Genie- NEE
19. Mushu- NEE
20. Chip-n-Dale- Calanniebu
21. The Incrediables- MomOf2DisneyKids
22. Monsters-DisneyIsTerrific
23. Pinocchio-DisneyIsTerrific
24. Minnie-NemoMOm07
25. Ariel-
26. Burt-
27. Mary Poppins-
28. Tink and Fairies-Rebecca
29. General Pages-AWM
Girl Group:

Title Page: morgansmom2000
Ending Page: NemoMOm07

1. Minnie- NemoMom07
2. Donald - NemoMom07
3. Daisy- NemoMom07
4. Cruella- Arizona Rita
5. Fairy Godmother- SusieStone
6. Evil Stepsisters- SusieStone
7. Mickey- Michellepooh
8. Sleeping Beuty- bearbear
9. Tigger- 123SA
10. Belle-NemoMom07
11. Cinderella- DisneyIsTerrific
12. Eeyore- Nicurn
13. Snowwhite- Mickster
14. Pooh- Calanniebu
15. Jasmine- Tiggermei
16. Piglet-NEE
17. Ariel- NEE
18. Mulan- NEE
19. Goofy- Calanniebu
20. The Incrediables- Momof2DisneyKids
21. Alice in Wonderland-DisneyIsTerrific
22. Pocohantas-DisneyIsTeffific
23 Lilo and Stich- NemoMom07]
24. Pluto- NemoMom07
25. Chip-n-Dale-
26 Burt-
27. MaryPoppins-
28. Tink and Fairies-Rebecca
29. General Pages-AWM

I would like to do Sleeping Beauty for the girl book and pooh for the boy book
I may add others if needed.
This is such a great idea. My sister works for make a wish in AZ and actually got to go on a wish trip and it gave me chills as she talked about it.
Thanks for hosting.
Cindy

Tigger for both books please.

I'd love to look at your album -- when I click on the link it asks me for a password.

Thanks bearbear for making this possible. I bet your sister gets a lot of joy from her work. One day I want to volunteer. I have decided to do it in memory for my son when he does pass. I want my ds 2 to partipate as well. For now I thought this is a nice way everyone can help and give a little.

I can do Goofy for boys and Belle for girls.
I won't be able to start on these until after I get home though.

I'd like to do eeyore for both groups. maggie

All updated to this point. Thanks gang.

I'd love to look at your album -- when I click on the link it asks me for a password.

I will work on that. I have never tried to do a share album, so I missed something. Thanks for letting me know Susan. I did not want to post all of those pics in this thread.

Okay I went back and the only thing I could figure out was to set it for public viewing. I hope that works. If not let me know okay.

Good morning! Could I do Buzz for the Boy group and Snow White for the Girl group? Thanks! :)

Im so glad to see this started. You had such a wonderful idea and youre thanking all of us and we should be the thanking you Shawn for letting us be part of this.
Since I have Snow Whites and Cruellas autographs can I switch around a bit and do Snow for girl and Cruella/puppies for boy?
And when I go back in October I will still see if I can get any baddies.
If this doesnt work for you, Im ok with that too!
:hippie:
Rita

Since I have Snow Whites and Cruellas autographs can I switch around a bit and do Snow for girl and Cruella/puppies for boy?
Rita

If you want to switch and do Cruella for the boy group that is fine with me, but Snow White has been already taken for the girls group.

Thank you for thanking me. I may never have thought of doing this for this organization if it was not for my DS who has received from them. So I need to thank him too. Eventhough he is like an invalid he sure can always teach me a thing or two.

And a child shall lead them!

Can I do Pluto? I have some cute things left over from the pet swap and I know I can find Pluto! That would be for a boy.

Gotcha down AR for Pluto in the boy group. I left Cruella for you in the girl group if that is correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter