Making dining reservations online error?

Fantasmic added a second show until Sept 24, so they’re updating the system. No one has said they released new dining packages yet

They hold ADRs for 9 mins when booking. If it freezes, try after 9 mins and you’ll see the ADR again unless someone else grabs it.

Also, hit the back button (up to the select party screen) and refresh, sometimes it’s just checking credit card info and trying to do a facial scan and times out. If you go back to the dining search screen and refresh then you loose the ADR.

Did you try going to the ‘things to do’ and ‘make reservations’ from the Disneyworld website? Make sure you’re logged in and have a credit card saved. Don’t filter if booking a package (some filters filter out packages).

Clear cookies and website data on your phone by going to settings-safari-clear history and website data (if you don’t want to clear everything, you can select and Disney.com & go.com by going to settings-safari-advanced-website data)

It’s beyond frustrating and if they know it’s a problem, I don’t get why they aren’t on top of it to fix it. Ugh. Im glad at least if I want to, I can make reservations using my fiancés account but it’d be nice to use my own.
And I did the same as you with trying all of the different and private browsers, different devices, app, website, laptop, and also deleted credit and debit card info and re-added. It’s strange how some of us have problems and some don’t. Like I’m curious as to what makes certain accounts have the glitch and others don’t.
I spoke with Disney IT tonight and they were able to fix the issue with my account! From my understanding, it appears the issue was possibly due to changing my original reservation to a package when discounts were released earlier this summer. The original reservation number was still attached to my account, in addition to the new one. This was blocking the dining system from being able to “talk” to my plans.

I spoke with Disney IT tonight and they were able to fix the issue with my account! From my understanding, it appears the issue was possibly due to changing my original reservation to a package when discounts were released earlier this summer. The original reservation number was still attached to my account, in addition to the new one. This was blocking the dining system from being able to “talk” to my plans.
I also changed my original reservation to include the discount but did it online using modify feature.

It took me 4 hours to book things as the system kept checking for the package. Are you able to see Fantasmic packages?

I get the following message: "Sorry, but access to the page you requested is unavailable. It may have been moved or deleted, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling."

It keeps happening no matter which browser or computer.

I get the following message: "Sorry, but access to the page you requested is unavailable. It may have been moved or deleted, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling."

It keeps happening no matter which browser or computer.
Keep logging in and refreshing. Did you go to Disneyworld.com and go to ‘things to do’ and click ‘make reservations’?

Sometimes the app works. I had to log in and out many times and my iPhone also did Face ID and the app still wouldn’t show my dates.

I would actually call IT support rather than waste time like I did

If you clicked on a ADR and then got an error, the ADR is still held for 9 mins. I tried refreshing again and again and then finally got through CRT on my fourth attempt (took 40 mins). Set a watch timer. Inbetween the time (although available) became not clickable

CE5F508E-5988-4104-8027-D9FA259AC662.png8D007183-06AE-4BD9-9B31-1B8341E3726E.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter