Making dining ressies 9/20 - Feedback on my priority order is welcome

SnowWhitee

Luv 2 vacation with the Mouse
Tomorrow is my day to tackle dining reservations. We are a group of 5 staying onsite, arriving 11/19 and leaving 11/24. Park days are 20-23.

I am CST, so I will be up at 4:45 AM. :oops: I tested opening multiple tabs for each restaurant, but the website reset all but one back to the basic Disney home page. I'm not sure that trick works any longer.

Here is my plan of attack. Feedback is welcome on my booking priority. Thanks!

1. O'hana (1st choice: 60+2) (2nd choice: 60+1) (3rd choice: 60) [We don't like to go late, so hoping for early time. My family will not eat that much at 9/10 pm.]
2. Sci-Fi (only option is 60+3)
3. Homecomin' (60+4) OR Whispering Canyon [Thanksgiving Day]
4. Boma breakfast (60+5)

Tomorrow is my day to tackle dining reservations. We are a group of 5 staying onsite, arriving 11/19 and leaving 11/24. Park days are 20-23.

I am CST, so I will be up at 4:45 AM. :oops: I tested opening multiple tabs for each restaurant, but the website reset all but one back to the basic Disney home page. I'm not sure that trick works any longer.

Here is my plan of attack. Feedback is welcome on my booking priority. Thanks!

1. O'hana (1st choice: 60+2) (2nd choice: 60+1) (3rd choice: 60) [We don't like to go late, so hoping for early time. My family will not eat that much at 9/10 pm.]
2. Sci-Fi (only option is 60+3)
3. Homecomin' (60+4) OR Whispering Canyon [Thanksgiving Day]
4. Boma breakfast (60+5)
Good luck! I did my ADRs today and it was extremely glitchy. I wasn’t able to see past 60+days until around 5:30CST. So frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter