Making reservations for dinner

ifotobonz

Earning My Ears
I am staying at a good neighbor hotel in August. I would like to celebrate my ds birthday at the Blue Bayou for dinner. When can I make resevations? Do I have to wait and make reservations that day at the park?

Definatly call early and make the reservations for Blue Bayou. We did it a few years ago and its rather crowded. The PS is for anyone not just peope at the Disney resort. (We stayed at a good neighbor hotel too when we went last time) I think you can call a couple months early to get your PS time.

I just found this at Mouseplanet with the Menus . Looks like its 90 days in advance too.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/drr/drrnos.htm

Blue Bayou

Probably the most famous of all Disneyland restaurants, the Bayou boasts the best atmosphere and accordingly some of the highest prices. It is a full-service restaurant located on the water's edge inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. This location is now part of the 100% Priority Seating (reservation) program. You can make reservations up to 90 days in advance by phone, and walk-up diners are accomodated only if there are cancellations. (Usually you won't be allowed to wait - you'll be given the option of taking the next available open reservation slot) The food is excellent - mostly Creole chicken dishes - and the service is top-notch. Don't miss the Bayou!

Many people have a hard time finding the Blue Bayou. You just have to know where to look, I guess. Its entrance is located directly next to the exit for Pirates of the Caribbean (just opposite the Pirates Merchandise shop, Pieces of Eight).

Seems like we're always getting conflicting information. I just called Disney Dining @ 714/781-3463 (DINE) and was told that Blue Bayou & Carnation Cafe, ie restaurants within the parks, are 6 weeks in advance, and restaurants outside the parks are 60 days in advance.

Don't know where they got 90 days from. :)

I called two weeks ago and made my PS 60 days in advance for Blue Bayou and Captian Mickey's. I also called the Rainforest Cafe at the same time and they said they take reservations up to a year in advance. If I were you, I'd call Disney Dining 60 days ahead and give it a try. They open at 8:00am. Expect to wait on hold about 15 minutes.

-Sally :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter