SAFD (too bad @mankle30 :P)

Best Disney Memories

Graduation Trip with DH (pre DH) after my college graduation. It was the first time I'd been as an adult and we had a blast. OKW was brandy-new and I've kicked myself many times for not buying on that trip! Probably would've saved some $$$ back then and I like OKW pretty good.

DD1's first trip...18.5 years ago-she was walking on the fiber-optic lights outside of Innoventions (the one on the side where Soarin' is now) It was adorable...in fact I think I got a pic of her doing it again 2018 Marathon weekend.

Being pregnant with DD3 and not giving a poop about riding certain rollercoasters with older DDs. I'm pretty sure that's the same trip that FIL got nicknamed "the pusher" for pushing the stroller around. *please note: my pregnancy was super normal and any signs otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Today I'm happy she's at school after being home on vacation last week. She's a pain in the butt 11 year old but I'm pretty sure it's not because of me riding rollercoasters at Disney while I was pregnant with her. YMMV though.

August 2013 trip when we arrived at MK on travel day later in the evening. DD1 and DH went back to the room and DDs 2&3 stayed with me and finished some rides. The best part was when we rode BTMRR while Wishes (more than once I think) was going on and as we were walking out of the park and under the train station BOTH DDs telling me that that was the most magical moment ever. And it was.

Run Disney Memories

Marathon Weekend 2018 was the only runDisney event we've attended. It was DH's first marathon. I ran the 10K with DD3 (same one as above LOL). I LOVED spectating the marathon-so much fun!!! It was the most well organized event we've been to. By far my favorite memory from that weekend was when we were on a mission to see DH finish (we saw him at BC, where we stayed) and after we got through England hearing Go The Distance on the loudspeakers...so many feels. I thought it was so cool to run through Epcot in the dark myself. We had an amazing time last Marathon weekend-it was by far my favorite trip and we've been on more than I care to count right now.

I will definitely come for the shenanigans at BC though!
I'm crashing the party too!
After hesitating to book DVC (you don't know how many times I was up to the "Confirm" page and would cancel the booking) until I registered cause what if Marathon Weekend gets cancelled or they change the dates, etc... I went ahead and booked it this morning. Staying at SSR but hoping to switch to BWV at the 7 month mark.

After hesitating to book DVC (you don't know how many times I was up to the "Confirm" page and would cancel the booking) until I registered cause what if Marathon Weekend gets cancelled or they change the dates, etc... I went ahead and booked it this morning. Staying at SSR but hoping to switch to BWV at the 7 month mark.

If you get BWV you'll be right across the lake - come on over!

My favorite WDW memory is also probably my favorite RunDisney memory and that's finishing the marathon at the end of Dopey this past January. It was my 6th marathon and I've tried to break 4 hours at each and every marathon I've run and have come very close (PR is 4:00:15) but I'm still yet to do it. I had a TERRIBLE marathon that November where everything went wrong; I was sick the whole week before, it was 22 degrees at the start and never warmed up, I started out too fast and burned up too much energy and finished at 4:19:xx. I was devastated. I had trained harder than I had ever before and that was supposed to be the race I finally broke 4-hours. Fast forward to the WDW marathon, I stopped for 8 pictures on the course and finished at 4:00:23. You think I would have been devastated of yet again being so close but I was so extremely happy and don't regret stopping for a single one of those pictures. I went into that race with 0 expectations because I knew I would be tired from the 3 previous races and I honestly have never felt better during a marathon. When I saw the 25th anniversary I started crying a few happy tears cause I was so overwhelmed and proud of myself for bouncing back from such a terrible race just 2 months before. That race has really motivated me to keep pushing and training even harder and looking forward to when I finally break 4 hours which WILL HAPPEN this fall!

I’m debating between CBR and Pop right now. Both are pretty good prices and I know CBR will still have construction in January.

BCV!! Party at my studio!!
I bought some Lemon+Lime Nuun with you in mind yesterday. I wanted to try the Nuun-arita and if it's good, I am going to make sure I have minis of tequila in my gear bag for after the 5k or 10k to make one. Hydration + Electrolytes + Booze = :upsidedow

I should probably mention that I'm basically an antisocial hermit, so while I'm all excited about the party and meetup plans ... expect me to be sitting in a corner crying the whole time.
Oh yeah, me too. I am all talk. If I do crash the Beach Club, you will find me hiding behind my phone. :surfweb:

I bought some Lemon+Lime Nuun with you in mind yesterday. I wanted to try the Nuun-arita and if it's good, I am going to make sure I have minis of tequila in my gear bag for after the 5k or 10k to make one. Hydration + Electrolytes + Booze = :upsidedow

I like to mix the Cherry Limeade Energy Nuun with a mini bottle of Tito's ... it's like a good-for-you Red Bull and Vodka!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter