Since we are now a month out I figured now would be a good time to put together the resort list where everyone is staying like last year. If you want to be included just post where you are staying and I will add it to the spreadsheet. This usually helps with Dis meets ups and such.
I’m at Pop Century, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Since we are now a month out I figured now would be a good time to put together the resort list where everyone is staying like last year. If you want to be included just post where you are staying and I will add it to the spreadsheet. This usually helps with Dis meets ups and such.

Animal Kingdom Lodge, the 8th-14th.

Thanks for doing this.

POP 5-10
POR 11-14
We're only doing the 10K, super excited for the @Keels beer stop. Sadly leaving Monday evening, not sure about DATW. Have fp's for Hollywood and Slinky Dog, maybe we can stop by after.

Well since Teetz is starting a spreadsheet, let's start something else.

Going to be doing the character text thread again this year. Right now I'll be doing it for the half and the full. Possibly the 10k but we'll see. How it works for those not familiar is I'll text out what and where the character stops are on the course so you have an idea what to expect and can hopefully plan ahead for where you want to stop. We did this for last marathon weekend and then again for Wine & Dine. There is also a lot of chatter going on in the group the whole weekend and makes for a lot of fun.

A couple things. First there will have to be two groups and more than likely this year it will have to be split along what type of phone you have. Unfortunately I have AT&T and they limit you to ten in a text group if there is a non iPhone in the group. Once I figure out how many people we have I may look in to using an app like WhatsApp or Line but my preference would be to stay with texting. Second, there tends to be a very chatty group and a very quiet group - feel free to tell me if you prefer one or the other and I'll accommodate if possible.

So if you're interested please PM me the following:
Phone number
Phone type
If you have a preference on chatty or quiet.

Thanks.

after the recent conversation about the benefits of tumeric and other such palliatives, i got to thinking a bit about another problem some input might be handy for the group. quite a few of us are at the peak of our training for the WDW races in january and about to enter the glory of the taper. very often, this coincides with the arrival of some type of illness.

it hit me pretty hard in october as i was preparing for my return to marathoning. i was a sniffling feverish mess for the week prior to the race. the day after... it was gone. i've heard a number of different theories about why this may or may not be a thing. but i do know a good number of runners i know have dealt with it at one time or another.

so, my question here is what are some strategies to prevent getting sick when you suddenly drop the miles?

a lot of the anti-inflammatory advice seems to fit what i am asking about. along those lines i would add sour cherry juice which i've been using recently after reading about Alabama football employing it to help players boost their immune system and sleep better.

Well since Teetz is starting a spreadsheet, let's start something else.

Going to be doing the character text thread again this year. Right now I'll be doing it for the half and the full. Possibly the 10k but we'll see. How it works for those not familiar is I'll text out what and where the character stops are on the course so you have an idea what to expect and can hopefully plan ahead for where you want to stop. We did this for last marathon weekend and then again for Wine & Dine. There is also a lot of chatter going on in the group the whole weekend and makes for a lot of fun.

A couple things. First there will have to be two groups and more than likely this year it will have to be split along what type of phone you have. Unfortunately I have AT&T and they limit you to ten in a text group if there is a non iPhone in the group. Once I figure out how many people we have I may look in to using an app like WhatsApp or Line but my preference would be to stay with texting. Second, there tends to be a very chatty group and a very quiet group - feel free to tell me if you prefer one or the other and I'll accommodate if possible.

So if you're interested please PM me the following:
Phone number
Phone type
If you have a preference on chatty or quiet.

Thanks.
You already know I am in for the greatest chat group ever created.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter