Marathon Weekend 2021

We ended up not doing our AoA/Pop 5k fun run/walk that I had planned. Not enough time. So tonight with temps in the 40’s, I did my walk. Got 5k in 55:18, which I was hoping for under an hour. Yay. Lol. Along the way, my daughter ran her 200m kids race as well.

I don’t know how you guys do the marathon, I’m exhausted haha. Ok ok I know, you guys do lots of training and are dedicated! Congrats to all the finishers out there! It’s been fun being a part of this group. thanks for welcoming and encouraging me along the way.

We ended up not doing our AoA/Pop 5k fun run/walk that I had planned. Not enough time. So tonight with temps in the 40’s, I did my walk. Got 5k in 55:18, which I was hoping for under an hour. Yay. Lol. Along the way, my daughter ran her 200m kids race as well.

I don’t know how you guys do the marathon, I’m exhausted haha. Ok ok I know, you guys do lots of training and are dedicated! Congrats to all the finishers out there! It’s been fun being a part of this group. thanks for welcoming and encouraging me along the way.
I'm glad you had a good experience. No matter the distance, it requires dedication to keep at it and work towards your goal.

I'm glad you had a good experience. No matter the distance, it requires dedication to keep at it and work towards your goal.
Yes! As a couch potato, I’d rather not be out walking and definitely not running, but, as I get older, it’s really catching up with me, lol. My wife wants to make it a regular thing so maybe we’ll be back next year for another 5k. 😃

It appears (according to the very active FB group I'm in) that each person gets their own box. There are several people who have received their medals but the kids' medals are NOT in that box, and are expected to be shipped separately (they did not arrive on the same day and those people have not received a shipping notice about the kids' medals even if they were registered under the adult's account.)

It appears (according to the very active FB group I'm in) that each person gets their own box. There are several people who have received their medals but the kids' medals are NOT in that box, and are expected to be shipped separately (they did not arrive on the same day and those people have not received a shipping notice about the kids' medals even if they were registered under the adult's account.)

Yeah, the package today was just my medal & shirt. My Son is a little bummed, so I hope his comes soon. This was his first run even he's ever done, so I know he is antsy for it.

Yeah, the package today was just my medal & shirt. My Son is a little bummed, so I hope his comes soon. This was his first run even he's ever done, so I know he is antsy for it.
It was my DS5's first run too and he's more than excited about getting his medal. He's been waiting for weeks. If mine comes first, I'm totally hiding it until his comes.

Still waiting for my Goofy medals + shirts....

Funny story - my running buddy did the half, and he is one of those people who don't really care that much about the medals and he got his last Tuesday. Now I on the other hand, have a whole photo shoot planned for this weekend at WDW but I need for them to get here by Friday!

We still have a big goose egg. Waiting on kids race medal, dopey medals, and tshirts.
make sure to register for the UPS app and then register your home address - and then, when you open the app, the "Manage" section may be set to show packages coming to your EMAIL address, so click that to select your HOME address and then it may show the packages being processed. Mine started a couple of days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter