Marathon Weekend 2021

Are you actually locked out of the AP site or are you assuming you can’t register because of the expiration date? I’d try.

There;'s an AP site? lol,

I just assumed since on the main page the link didn't open up (im logged in) that I can't register

and in for the 10K this time the normal window came up first (for W&D the incognito window popped up first but I was also on another computer)

now to wait for room reservations to go online and either be able to snag a value or hope for a family member to be willing to drive to epcot at 2AM from off property

and to start getting fabric/pieces for my costume

There;'s an AP site? lol,

I just assumed since on the main page the link didn't open up (im logged in) that I can't register
On the RunDisney.com event page under Get a Head Start... you click on the AP link. It takes you to a login page where you log in and then click “Register Now” to go back to the RunDisney page with live registration links.

found the link for AP

Now here I sit on the circle page. Have 5k up on computer, 10k on my phone in case I can't get in 5k

10:13 Still spinning for the 10K on two browsers, spinning for Marathon on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter