Marathon Weekend 2023

The INCONGNITO tab I had is the one that went instantly to "less than 1 minute" status..all others were "more than an hour" and one other was at like 12 minutes.

Wow. All laptop ones at 8:45am cst are more than hour. Phone which I got like at 10:45am is 54 min weird.

I have 3 that keep saying 44 or 45 minutes (it goes back and forth) and my 2 incognito browsers are over an hour...

It's supposed to be random, so it doesn't matter when you started the spinning circle. People clicking now should get put in the back of the queue now that it's open.

14 min, 50 min, and more than an hour. How do we share a link? I tried to do this once before and it didn’t work. If any of these drop dramatically after I register I’d be happy to share.

Interesting - the browser window I had in queue before 10am still says "Over an hour" but the one I opened when the site came back up says "38 minutes"... still I'll take what I can get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter