Marathon Weekend 2023

Thank you! She got her Expo Pass, so at least that's still in the system. They'll direct us in at The Expo on how to get her waiver signed, right?
Last year my DH was running Goofy so we didn’t go to Expo until Thursday afternoon. No crowds and the waivers were just out on a table to sign. Since he had his Expo pass and bib number then he just went to get his bib with the signed waiver in hand. Quick and easy. If she’s running Dopey and you are going to the Expo on Wednesday then there might be more of a process and wait.

Last year my DH was running Goofy so we didn’t go to Expo until Thursday afternoon. No crowds and the waivers were just out on a table to sign. Since he had his Expo pass and bib number then he just went to get his bib with the signed waiver in hand. Quick and easy. If she’s running Dopey and you are going to the Expo on Wednesday then there might be more of a process and wait.
Ok. Hopefully it will be similar for Dopey. Thanks!

This is my first Dopey. At W&D I did the Challenge and there were 2 corrals on our bibs which could have differed for each race. Mine just happened to be the same on both days, but many were not. Is that likely at Marathon weekend as well or will I just be assigned one corral for all 4 days?

This is my first Dopey. At W&D I did the Challenge and there were 2 corrals on our bibs which could have differed for each race. Mine just happened to be the same on both days, but many were not. Is that likely at Marathon weekend as well or will I just be assigned one corral for all 4 days?
Dopey is a little different. You will get one number but two bibs. 1 bib is for the 5K and 10K and the other for the half and full. Some will be in the same corral for all four races and some will be in different ones for the 5K and 10K vs. Half and Full.

You'll get two different bibs for Dopey. One for the 5k/10k and one for the half and full. There will be a corral assignment on each bib and they may differ.

You'll get two bibs for Dopey. One for the 5K & 10K and another for the half and full. It's likely you'll have different assignments on each bib, but I can't recall from last year if there were different assignments for each race.

ETA looks like @camaker and I were typing at the same time. Jinx!

Half marathon bib- 421XX, no POT, estimated 2:16-2:30
10K bib- 609XX, estimated 8-10 min/mi pace
5K bib- 706XX, estimated 8-10 min/mi pace

Mostly packed and so ready to leave tomorrow afternoon. Praying to the aviation gods for no delays and a smooth flight.

For whatever this is worth (from a fb group guy who is the statistics version of Billy, but I also feel like he has one of these charts floating around here too so maybe it’s borrow info? Idk. ) I hope it’s wrong because I don’t wanna be in the last corral. 😩
This corresponds to my bib number and where I was placed last year. However the number of those in C seem really large, might be a ClubRD thing and those that bought there way into the group

This corresponds to my bib number and where I was placed last year. However the number of those in C seem really large, might be a ClubRD thing and those that bought there way into the group
I think it's because C was the first estimated time corral. Amazing how many people estimate they'll run a 4:00 -4:30 marathon. :rolleyes1

For things like photopass, I think they just want you to insert 0's to make a 5 digit number, so 000xx

And with a two-digit number, are you trying to win this thing? :)

And my check in pass: 5k, no POT, 707xx

Edit: DW's check in: Dopey, no POT (set to the first that didn't need proof), 231xx
I wish I could win it. I'll need to leave that up to the REALLY fast runners. I can't keep up with them. Crossing the finish line is my #1 goal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter