March 13th 2011 Fiesta time on the Wonder!

Odd....I just got an email asking if I was the TA pushing for sales on our cruise. I Pm'ed back and said I would never do that and then gave them my name and they said that I was not that person and told me they were sorry for thinking it was me??
I am not on Disboards that much so I am not sure what they are talking about since I did not have the chance to even meet that many families from our group. I do not know what happened or understanding what happened but just an FYI, it was not me doing that. Thanks.:)

Odd....I just got an email asking if I was the TA pushing for sales on our cruise.
Where's this taking place? I know DW just posted to all her Facebook friends and family to see if any of them want to join us next spring.

I guess I should really read the posts on the main board more often. :confused3

I am not on Disboards that much so I am not sure what they are talking about since I did not have the chance to even meet that many families from our group. I do not know what happened or understanding what happened but just an FYI, it was not me doing that. Thanks.:)

YeahRightSure ;)

I've seen several postings about people who rebooked on the ship for the same time next year.

Did you rebook for 3/11/12 MR, or 3/10/12 EC?

;)
Odd....I just got an email asking if I was the TA pushing for sales on our cruise.
Where's this taking place? I know DW just posted to all her Facebook friends and family to see if any of them want to join us next spring.

I guess I should really read the posts on the main board more often. :confused3

YeahRightSure ;)

I think this happened on the ship from what the email said. I do not know what happened- just sounds like someone was trying to get sells any chance they can and I do NOT work that way, that is not the 1st thing I bring up in converstation. I had several clients on board but they where not part of this group of disboards but who knows maybe they will be some day part of the disboards.;)
Maybe the person who sent me the email will come forward and say something openly on the boards, but I just wanted to make it clear that if people where upset about this person it was not me.

Anyone else still loading pictures? Between my daughter and me, we had 2 and a half full 4GB memory cards, some photos on my phone, and a full memory stick. Almost all are high quality so I have to reduce the size for web, facebook, trip report use. Not to mention the video uploaded! I'm doing it in between everything else this week and not close to being done!

I also still have laundry everywhere. With four kids it is like laundry eats the house!

Any news on the missing CM? I know there is a long thread on the main board but I haven't had time to go through it all...

Anyone else still loading pictures? Between my daughter and me, we had 2 and a half full 4GB memory cards, some photos on my phone, and a full memory stick. Almost all are high quality so I have to reduce the size for web, facebook, trip report use. Not to mention the video uploaded! I'm doing it in between everything else this week and not close to being done!

I also still have laundry everywhere. With four kids it is like laundry eats the house!

Any news on the missing CM? I know there is a long thread on the main board but I haven't had time to go through it all...

glad I am not the only one still doing laundry.:thumbsup2
I have not seen anything new but sure hope that they find the person and that they are fine.

Thanks to everyone in the aqua FE group. We got a lot of great stuff. My daughter came back to the cabin one day and said "I love these people". She now has her fish extender hanging outside of her bedroom door hoping to get more gifts.

I've seen several postings about people who rebooked on the ship for the same time next year.

Did you rebook for 3/11/12 MR, or 3/10/12 EC?

BOTH!

HAHA JK!
we booked a dummy date for Aug next year, but want do go the EC for March 2012. Or maybe somewhere new when the itinerary for 2013 is released. Prices are rediculous right now for March.

Still working on pictures here too - working with my daughter to get them all arranged and organized and the trip report (from a 9 year perspective) - we'll then put a book together and have bound copies printed so we can remember the vacation for a good long time to come...

Hello everyone! Checking in!

I don't know about ya'll but I have been DRAGGING and soooo tired all week. I even took 2 hrs vacation Monday and Tuesday mornings because I just couldn't seem to work a full day. :)

Our house is a total, total disaster area. Our laundry situation is also pretty gruesome. AND I still have one suitcase I haven't even unpacked.

This weekend I plan to do a LOT of sleeping, washing and cleaning. Oh, and I'm going to the gym tomorrow and Sunday to try to countereffect all that delicious cruise dining.

Big thank you to all the YELLOW Fish Extender participants. We really enjoyed participating. The kids lit up with glee every time they checked the pockets of our FE. Very generous participants and so much hand made stuff.

We went ahead and booked a dummy while on board but its not a dummy anymore....decided to put it at NEXT year's Spring Break Mexican Riveria Cruise out of LA on the Wonder. REPEAT!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

I thought I'd do Eastern Carribean but MR is about 1,500 less. :goodvibes

Any one else booked on the March 11, 2012 Wonder MR?

I haven't started a trip report or taken the pictures off the digital camera. Hopefully can start that this weekend. Scott had a good idea on the bound book.

I am tentatively doing the March 11 MR...I loved ours so much. I probably won't know for sure though until right around final pay...I have to wait to see what the festivities around the Fantasy will be...

Sounds like a bunch of us are considering the March 11, we could be a repeaters thread, lol!

Laundry ate my house. I can't see the couch.

I am tentatively doing the March 11 MR...I loved ours so much. I probably won't know for sure though until right around final pay...I have to wait to see what the festivities around the Fantasy will be...

Sounds like a bunch of us are considering the March 11, we could be a repeaters thread, lol!

Laundry ate my house. I can't see the couch.

Erin,

I hope you end up on that sailing. Thanks for your help today. But if you are involved with maiden voyage "going on's" surrounding the Fantasy...that would be a pretty great reason to miss.

I laughed at the "laundry ate my couch" comment. They definitely ate mine too.
I just read the first part of your TR. Never met your kiddos. So adorable!

Everyone else,

Hope you are easing back into real life! I am so glad it is Friday and we get the weekend to recuperate from this WONDERful but exhausting vacatoin.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi everyone! First I want to thank everyone in the blue FE group for the lovely gifts. It was absolutely a highlight of our trip!!! I think I loved checking the FE as much as the kids...what fantastic, creative, and generous gifts!! Thank you!!!

Secondly, sadly we had a terrible server and I really feel like I need to report this to DCL. This was our third cruise and we were painfully aware just how bad this service was compared to our previous cruise experiences. I filled out the survey given to us on the ship and we rated our overall dinner experience low, but there was no place on the survey to explain our issues. I have checked the DCL website and tried to find a way to contact them, but the "contact us" gives specific reasons and complaints are not one of them. Does anyone know where the appropriate place to email would be?

Thanks for the help!!

Any one else booked on the March 11, 2012 Wonder MR?

Yep. We went down on Wednesday or Thursday and booked two rooms. And now we have additional family who have seen the pictures and heard the stories and want to go too. WooHoo!!!

Hi Guys,

I have been too sad to come back to our thread cause I knew it would be a reminder that it really is over. I agree the Aqu FE gifts were amazing! Thanks Dave for all of the great pictures! I loved the candid ones you caught of my family. I am glad everyone made it on the ship and home safely. I had also been told that sons3disfan did not make it so I am so glad to hear they were mistaken. Everything was perfect for us..we had a great serving team, great room attendant, the cheer talent show rocked (thanks again Maddy and Taylor), but most of all awesome new friends...ALL OF YOU!! Erin...Kenna still talks about Ashley! We booked the Fantasy for October 2012 (I think you did, too??) and a dummy date. If everyone truly ends up doing the MR for March 2012 we may move our dummy date to then, too. Kenna would love love love to be onboard with Ashley again. Please tell Ashley she said hi and that they should keep in touch. I am still trying to decide what I am going to do with the Disney bookings cause after I got home I got a deal for the RCCL Allure that I just could not pass up so we are off to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise to RCCL's private island Labadee, Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica (the brand new port that just opened a few days ago), and Cozumel this October. I love Disney, but the RCCL's Allure has SO many cool things on it! Where can you go on a ship that has ziplining across the top of it???!!! I know it will not have the "magical" feeling of Disney, but WOW it looks way cool! Ok now I am teared up that it is over so does that tell you how truly magical it really was! Miss all of you and hope we can all sail again soon!

Still uploading photos, too!! Suitcases are half in the mudroom floor and half all over the place...ugh!

First, I have to so I was soooo OVERWHELMED by all the amazing FE gifts!! Where in the world do you all get such amazing talents?? The kids were dumbfounded most days...such awesome take home items! The candy was eaten immediately and they loved the Canadian candies they've never heard of! :) It was a great part of our trip!

We had a 13 hour layover in LAX..so we were exhausted coming home...my nieced did make her very early flight!!! So worried since the ship didn't port til late...we were the first folks off the ship...we got to the airport at 10:05 and her flight took off 40 minutes later...we were LUCKY!! We had planned to go to Knotts farm (already bought the tickets) but that rain and cold had us just hang out at the airport until our 11pm flight!! She got to Boston before we ever made it out of LAX! :)

Will post more soon! Wish I could have met more of y'all! We hit the promenade about 15 minutes after the meeting time but no one was there! We saw kilt man (great dancer!! He's got Irish feet!) and several at the talent show!

Catch up with y'all soon!
Tara

I wanted to offer this to you all first! I think some of you live close enough to LA to use these....we bought 7 passes to Knotts Berry Farm that are good through the end of this year...they are non-refundable....it was pouring and cold the day we planned to go...

if anyone can use them...please let me know! It has our names on them, but I called Knotts and they said I could gift them to whoever, they do not check ID's....I have the printed out passes on paper...whoever would like 7 passes let me know! I can mail them to you!

Passing it forward! :)
Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter