March 2008

My children are homeschooled so missing school isn't relevent. However I work for a school district, and my niece is in public school, we will be missing 6 days of school for our trip. Doesn't bother me at all!:banana:

We will be going on our first WDW trip as a family and I am so excited.:banana: Flying out of Detroit. We will be there on my daughters 7th b-day. Staying at Windsor Hills. :yay: :yay:

So Disneyof3 I see you are from Ontario as well. Do you usually drive down to Florida? Are you heading down for March break as well? That is when we are going.

Just got off the phone with member services and booked BVW 1BDRM SV
March 9-14:cool1::love:
We will not be driving, too stressful for me.:scared1:

Am thinking about maybe changing this res. at 7 months to BCV or maybe WL or SSR, just to try something different. I know I will have to probably go on the wait list, but I have BWV as a fall back.
Will be at BVW, with 9 in our group, a 2BDRM, and a Studio Nov.10-17.:yay:

Am trying to set up the ticker tape thing at the bottom,
anyone have a link that explains that:confused:
Thanks

:surfweb: Just fired off my email to our travel agent to start her on the process of reserving our rooms. I have credit card in hand ready to make the deposit. :rolleyes1 Is constantly checking to see if I have new email a sign that I'm a tad bit obsessed?

We just paid our deposit on a BWV for 2/28 - 3/6 2008. This will be our second stay at the Boardwalk using rented points. Luckily, we've got a 6 day Swan stay in Oct. during the Food&Wine Fest. to tide us over.

Bill From PA

:woohoo: Our Boardwalk Inn concierge level rooms are booked for March 11th-18th! Now the countdown until packages are available begins!

:lmao: I'm already thinking I need to add one more day to our trip!

So did anyone doing anything for their March vacation this weekend? I bought the kids some swim stuff to pack away for vacation, and I've been looking at flight times and prices. So far the cheapest non stop flights I can find are $349.00. Non stop is very important to us!!!

:surfweb: Good Morning! I'm off to work and cannot spend the day obsessing over our trip, but wanted to pop in and say "Hi" to all my fellow March 08 travellers.

Add me to the March 08 list! We're going for our honeymoon, probably the 17th to the 22nd. We get married the 14th! So excited!

Just booked our flight out of FNT to MCO via Northwest for $218.80 non-stop round trip per person.:cool1: I am soooooo excited.:banana:

Carolyn:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter