March Challenge ~ Complete!

I'm on a roll now! I did 5 more pages yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Of course now I MUST do laundry today (well either that or go toTarget & buy more underwear)....I have a million of scrap ideas flying around in my head....& I just want to get them done

scrappinmom said:
I'm on a roll now! I did 5 more pages yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Of course now I MUST do laundry today (well either that or go toTarget & buy more underwear)....I have a million of scrap ideas flying around in my head....& I just want to get them done

Send me some motivation today! I'm going to get my laundry finished too or I'll be at Target with you! :rotfl2:

I'm going to get things started tonight! I'm running to JoAnns for a few more things I want to add!!

I'm in this month with a starting number of 24 pages! Wahoo! I had many pages "almost" done at the end of last month... and I finally finished them over the weekend. My furnace is broken today (no heat or hot water), so a good excuse to stay in my bedroom with the space heater going and scrap away!! PLus, no hot water means I can't do laundry, dishes, or wash floors or bathrooms!! I don't think it will be fixed until later this afternoon!.............P

pjlla

I have you added!!! You are on a roll!!!

Sorry to hear about the furnance.. Not the best time of the year for those items to go out! Hope they get it fixed soon!

Finally on the board!!!
I got 4 pages done this afternoon..and I'm really motivated.but the kids are due home from school soon! :bounce:

I have some many ideas right now..and I'll have to just write them down so I can work on them tonight!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
pjlla

I have you added!!! You are on a roll!!!

Sorry to hear about the furnance.. Not the best time of the year for those items to go out! Hope they get it fixed soon!

Thanks for the sympathy! But it was a good morning.... I got 8 more pages done!! I'm feeling so motivated lately! And the furnace man is here and the house is warmer already! Anyhow, I think I am up to 32 so far for the month. I'm going to try to get just two more pages started before the "troops" start returning from school!..............P

I got 4 more done yesterday morning, so I am up to 36 for the month. But I've got to work today, so probably won't get any done today.... oh well. .............P

I wanna play. Don't know how much I'll get accomplished but I did finish my Hawaii book and starting on the family book....again....FINALLY!! I'll count pages and post later. Have been so busy w/work it's unreal. Last Monday I sold 7 cabins on one cruise and 2 cabins on another. The Thursday and Friday I sold a family of 4 a trip to Cancun for Spring Break and followed it up w/2 rooms in Cancun for a wedding/honeymoon for a bride, groom, and the brides family. Today I sold 3 more cabins, yesterday 2 and have quoted more than I can count. :banana: Business is good but I have no free time to scrap. Hoping to do a little this wknd since most of my final payments are now in. :cheer2:
Karen

I'm up to 30 total now...29 in the honeymoon book and 1 in the wedding book! The honeymoon is totally done now. YAY!!

WDW Aurora,

I have you updated!!! :cool1:

I didn't get to do much this weekend.. My DS had basketball tourney this weekend and they qualified for the STATE finals on 3/18... but I took some awesome pictures of their games and can't wait to get them scrapped!

Watch out ladies....I'm home again today, the laundry and dishes are caught up, and I'm in scrapping mode!...............P

2 more done, so I'm up to 32. I'm going to a crop tomorrow! Hopefully I won't be as worn out as I was at the last one and I'll be able to get a lot done.

I finally got some scrappin done! Add 8 more for me please!!!!

Tonight is dh's poker night...I'm hoping to pop in a movie for the kids & scrap while they veg :woohoo:

scrappinmom said:
I finally got some scrappin done! Add 8 more for me please!!!!

Tonight is dh's poker night...I'm hoping to pop in a movie for the kids & scrap while they veg :woohoo:

I've got you added!! I've not been very productive this week.. :rolleyes2
I registered my oldest DD for Middle School and my baby for kindergarten this week! I hope to scrap this weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter