March Challenge ~ Complete!

scraphappy92

I have you updated!!! I hope you send me some of your motivation for next month!!! I'm ready to scrap but need to finish one more swap before I can sit down and scrap my book again!

Okay.... I finished 10 more over the last few days (for my 2004 WDW book). So I am up to 60 for this month. Maybe I will have time to finish a few more over the next few nights, but I don't know for sure. GOOD LUCK to every one else.... let's finish this month BIG!...............P

pjlla said:
Okay.... I finished 10 more over the last few days (for my 2004 WDW book). So I am up to 60 for this month. Maybe I will have time to finish a few more over the next few nights, but I don't know for sure. GOOD LUCK to every one else.... let's finish this month BIG!...............P

I've got you added!!! Everyone is doing so well this month... I'm such a slacker.. I can't find the time..so next month I'm going to buckle down and scrap every day and try to get things caught up.. I'm so far behind!!

I am still at my original amount. I am so bad. I cant seem to get motivated to do the last 3 days - MK, MGM and DTD. Maybe next month. I did clean off the desk though

well, I had hoped to have a lot more pages done but things kept getting in the way of my scrapping. Looks like I have 8 pages total - some others started but I can't count those because they aren't finished.

Wow!

This month has flown by! We have a close scrap challenge this month!

I'll post the winner tomorrow...and PM to start next months challenge, if they can.

I hope to have a better go at it next month.. I'm motivated!!! :Pinkbounc

Gosh, I'll try to post my totals when I get home tonight! I have a crop that goes until midnight.

I did get 2 more done at some point this week though.

If I don't get tonight's pages in for this month, I'll just add them to next month.

I'm back from my in-laws! Actually not a bad week...6 days in New York....visited 4 new scrap stores!!! (The store in Center Reach, Long Island is AWESOME!) and did 16 pages!!!

Everyone laughed at me for bringing my stuff...I just brought my CIS Jr tote and my disney stuff....got 16 pages of epcot done!!! YIPPEEE!!!

although I'm no where near scraphappy!!! I'm pleased!

scrappinmom said:
I'm back from my in-laws! Actually not a bad week...6 days in New York....visited 4 new scrap stores!!! (The store in Center Reach, Long Island is AWESOME!) and did 16 pages!!!

Everyone laughed at me for bringing my stuff...I just brought my CIS Jr tote and my disney stuff....got 16 pages of epcot done!!! YIPPEEE!!!

although I'm no where near scraphappy!!! I'm pleased!

I've got you updated!!! Great vacation.. scrappin' at the in-laws.. I'd be afraid my MIL would make me want to run with scissiors!

What a wonderful month for scrapbooking!

Our challenge is complete for this month! :thumbsup2

I will PM saucymb so that she can hopefully start the challenge for April..

Thanks to all who participated!!! Hope to see you all next month!!!! :Pinkbounc

Wow! What an honor to return home this afternoon from the hospital after delivering our new baby on Thursday and find that somehow, I "won" the challenge! And delivered a baby in the same month! I will do my best to uphold the Challenge Standards.

Jonah Vann was born on Thursday, March 31 at 9:30 am, a healthy 8 pound, 14 ounce baby. He's really the most handsome baby I have ever seen, I swear, and everyone agrees with me (in my family anyway!).

Thanks Nancy for hosting this challenge. Good job! I'll take any and all tips you may have to offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter