March it WAS, May it IS!

Well, did you get your laundry done yet? I know that you are just busting at the seams to hit the road!

Girl :hyper:. I am trying to keep everything washed up so I am doing at least one load a day :rolleyes1. I do have everything we are taking washed, and I am starting to put everything in suitcases. I just finished packing our medicine bag, and I did not realize all the stuff I take :rolleyes1.

I have my clothes laid out on the bed and I am waiting for Dale to pick out what he wants so I can pack all of that stuff.

I am ready to hit the road and I can't wait to get to Disney to try and forget all the stress from the last 5 months :worried:.

Sorry I have been MIA...I'm PMing you my cell # right now! A few days & you're in WDW!!!! I have 9 to go, but I'm hoping it flies by. :cloud9:

Yaaaay!!! Couple more days!! :) Glad you got most everything done, it's tough to get everything together when you have limits. I usually always pick out Chris's clothes, not sure what that man would do without me!! LOL

Girl :hyper:. I am trying to keep everything washed up so I am doing at least one load a day :rolleyes1. I do have everything we are taking washed, and I am starting to put everything in suitcases. I just finished packing our medicine bag, and I did not realize all the stuff I take :rolleyes1.

I have my clothes laid out on the bed and I am waiting for Dale to pick out what he wants so I can pack all of that stuff.

I am ready to hit the road and I can't wait to get to Disney to try and forget all the stress from the last 5 months :worried:.

I thought that it was normal to do at least one load of clothes a day. At least it is at our house. :rolleyes1

I feel ya on taking too much "stuff" to WDW. I'm trying my best not to do that this trip because we have quite a few stops to make.

You definitely deserve this trip to Disney after all that you've been through. :thumbsup2

Sorry I have been MIA...I'm PMing you my cell # right now! A few days & you're in WDW!!!! I have 9 to go, but I'm hoping it flies by. :cloud9:

April!!!!!!!! So glad to see you back! I've missed you!

Don't feel bad about being MIA; I have been too. Between doctor's appointments, physical therapy and trying to get stuff done one handed, I haven't got much time to DIS :(. Got your number :thumbsup2.

Yaaaay!!! Couple more days!! :) Glad you got most everything done, it's tough to get everything together when you have limits. I usually always pick out Chris's clothes, not sure what that man would do without me!! LOL

Girl I am so excited. I keep thinking today is Wednesday so I am trying to rush it...:hyper:. I have to pick out Dallas' clothes or he would go with one pair of shorts and one shirt........:rotfl2:.

I thought that it was normal to do at least one load of clothes a day. At least it is at our house. :rolleyes1

I feel ya on taking too much "stuff" to WDW. I'm trying my best not to do that this trip because we have quite a few stops to make.

You definitely deserve this trip to Disney after all that you've been through. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I know what you mean. It is really hard to pack for several different stays because there are some things that you really need every day; like p.j.s and a robe. You have to decide which case is the 'go everywhere case' and which ones are the 'everything else cases'.

Just a few more days! I hope you have the most wonderful time! You deserve it after all you've been through. :)

Drop me some FB updates while you're there! ;)

On the road tomorrow!!!!! We're gonna try to get at MK sat for rope drop, Chris wants to do some of the game in Fantasyland before the crowds and heat get to him, so just text me when you get there, and I'll let you know where we're at!!!! :)

I've been texting Dana all morning. They left this morning and the last text said they were about 75 miles from I-75. I told her that it won't be long before she's gazing up on those beautiful "We Bare All" billboards that we love to hate. :lmao: She said they are making good time and when I asked how her shoulder was doing, she said okay.

I've been texting Dana all morning. They left this morning and the last text said they were about 75 miles from I-75. I told her that it won't be long before she's gazing up on those beautiful "We Bare All" billboards that we love to hate. :lmao: She said they are making good time and when I asked how her shoulder was doing, she said okay.

Thanks Lisa!!! I was texting her too!! :) I get to see her tomorrow, I'm so excited, I wanna go to bed NOW so it'll be morning sooner!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter