Marriott Harbour Lake...anyone?

I have two question tho. I will be traveling with my soon to be one then DD:lovestruc. Do you know if they provide Pack n Plays or highchairs? Also If she is down for a nap in the Master, do you think she could hear noise from the living room? TIA

I would call just to double check they have one, I have gotten a Graco PnP at Marriott Grande Vista- never tried for a highchair (we traveled with the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster). DH is Platinum with Marriott so we have stayed in a ton of locations... I always brought my own PnP sheet- sometimes they have them and other times they would wrap a huge sheet around the board! Dangerous!

You should be fine with putting her in the Master bed for a nap and not have too much noise.

I have two question tho. I will be traveling with my soon to be one then DD:lovestruc. Do you know if they provide Pack n Plays or highchairs? Also If she is down for a nap in the Master, do you think she could hear noise from the living room? TIA

If you'd be more comfortable, you could rent a nice crib. My sister got one (when we stayed at Disney) from an outside rental company for her DD who was almost 1 at the time. If you google places, you can get info. I think she used A Baby's Best Friend, but I'm not sure. It was a nice crib with sheets and all.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that it can fit in the master bedroom - just move the bench out of the way. And I'll bet if you're not too loud, it's fine with shutting the door.

We also travel with a little sound soother machine, so it drowns out noise. Maybe look into one?

I'd call the resort to ask about if they have pack & plays and highchairs. They may. I also used to have a little travel highchair seat thing - it was plastic and could attach to a regular chair. If they don't have highchairs, you can look into getting a little travel thing like I had, or see about rentals. Who knows - they may have a borrow room with stuff folks leave behind?

Thank you for all the info!! I really apperiate it!! I will call them sometime this week about the highchair.. my mom offered a fold-up chair if they dont. I have a PnP I can take... I would just like the extra trunk space since we are driving.

Just wanted to let you know what Marriott let me know.:goodvibes

Marriott's Harbour Lake offers complimentary pack and plays and high chairs to owners and guests requesting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter