Mason Title closing experience

Days from Contract to closing

• Total voters
Our hold up was the two witnesses deal on the notarization. My husband was gone for a month on military orders, so i met him the day after we received the documents for a night together before he was released to come home and the bank *wouldn’t* notarize without us producing our own witnesses and Ups was short staffed, etc. we went 4 places before finally deciding to just deal with it tomorrow when we’re back in town and two friends can meet at the bank to witness. But closing is in the AM, too , which seemed lightening fast too. If all goes well tomorrow we should have our points and membership number in 3-4 weeks 😱 👏🏻
The waiting for Disney stuff is the brutal part 😆

Email her. This happened to me once, and she emailed me back within two minutes and told me Disney didnt copy her on the ROFR waiver. Had my docs within the following hour.

People can say time to closing depends on the Seller, which is in fact true... but Mason is by far faster at turning around closing documents than Magic Title. Anyone who disputes this just needs to visit the "closing time" to see the proof.
Ditto. I was informed by Fidelity that passed ROFR 8/15. Every time I have used Mason as closing agent, I received closing documents in several days and once the same day passed ROFR. I emailed Cammy yesterday since had been a week since passed. Received the instant email that she was out of office and would be back 8/23. Early this AM received email from Cammy that still waiting to hear from Disney. I emailed back that was informed by Fidelity that passed ROFR 8/15 and was she waiting for estoppel? She was not waiting for estoppel but had not been copied by Fidelity even though Fidelity email said Mason and Cammy would be handling the closing from here on. Received closing documents in 3 hours.

I emailed Cammy yesterday since had been a week since passed. Received the instant email that she was out of office and would be back 8/23.
Oddly enough, I was wondering about this exact thing! Entered contact on Friday and specifically requested Cammy to handle closing, but it wasn't sent in to ROFR until this morning. :magnify:

It's starting to get serious now that we are tracking Cammy and the ROFR lady's vacations.
I'm totally guilty as charged.....recieved word from my Broker on 8/18 that my contract passed....still nothing from Mason, which is totally normal for all of the other title companies, but I started to get anxious yesterday. Emailed Cammy, but no response yet....if she was just returning from vacation yesterday she is bound to be playing catch up. I feel like I should send her a bottle of wine LOL

I also had a delay in getting my docs after passing ROFR on the 15th. Contacted Cammy on Tuesday (23rd) and she said they had been sent via Docusign the 16th, but I did not receive them (checked spam folder as well). Anyway, not sure what the Docusign glitch was about but she sent them again within a couple minutes and I signed and sent back. Just waiting for sellers to return theirs.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am currently in process for closing as the contract I wanted passed ROFR recently and Cammy via DocuSign. I saw that I will either have to pay via Cashier's Check or Wire Transfer.

I've never done anything like this before (I don't remember doing this for my direct) and I've always been taught to be weary of Wire Transfer and Cashier's Check types of deals.

In this case I should be ok, right? I mean I know I will be but I guess I just want to be reassured. I'm purchasing the contract via **********.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am currently in process for closing as the contract I wanted passed ROFR recently and Cammy via DocuSign. I saw that I will either have to pay via Cashier's Check or Wire Transfer.

I've never done anything like this before (I don't remember doing this for my direct) and I've always been taught to be weary of Wire Transfer and Cashier's Check types of deals.

In this case I should be ok, right? I mean I know I will be but I guess I just want to be reassured. I'm purchasing the contract via **********.
Because closing payments are required to be certified funds, virtually every title company requires that those funds be received via either wire transfer or cashiers/certified check. More and more companies are accepting ONLY wire transfers anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter