MaxPass Help...

MimiDee905

Mouseketeer
Let's say hypothetically I book a Fastpass via Maxpass for RSR at 10am and the return window is 2-3pm. HYPOTHETICALLY.
When I am eligible to book another Fastpass via Maxpass at 11:30 (due to the 90minute wait), if I go to book a TSMM Fastpass and the return window is 2:15-3:15...am I able to do that since it overlaps with my current RSR Fastpass?

Does anyone see what I am getting at or do I just sound confused?

We used MaxPass on a recent trip. There isn't a set time you have to wait between getting FastPasses. Sometimes it was a short wait (30 min or so) other times it was a much longer wait.
I believe we had a couple FastPasses whose time windows overlapped. It was not like Disney World where you can't have your return time windows overlap at all.

Let's say hypothetically I book a Fastpass via Maxpass for RSR at 10am and the return window is 2-3pm. HYPOTHETICALLY.
When I am eligible to book another Fastpass via Maxpass at 11:30 (due to the 90minute wait), if I go to book a TSMM Fastpass and the return window is 2:15-3:15...am I able to do that since it overlaps with my current RSR Fastpass?

Yup! On Saturday, we had 2:30-3:30 RSR, 2:35-3:35 GOTG (this was someone else's cancellation as the regular posted FP return was after 4:00 at this point), and 2:20-3:20 CA Screamin' - booked in that order.

We used MaxPass on a recent trip. There isn't a set time you have to wait between getting FastPasses. Sometimes it was a short wait (30 min or so) other times it was a much longer wait.
I believe we had a couple FastPasses whose time windows overlapped. It was not like Disney World where you can't have your return time windows overlap at all.
There actually is a very set method. See here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-answer-to-when-can-i-pull-my-next-fp.3634984/#post-58218778

Short answer: yes, you can do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter